Trump: "Our military is a disaster"

Funny how when soldiers went to Iraq, under a certain Republican C-in-C, they were buying equipment online and having friends and family send it over to Iraq.

But they were happy with that, apparently.

Thats been going on since there've been wars.
The military can be slow sometimes when it comes to bringing out the latest and greatest due to logistics.

Yes, things like this have always happened. However when it happens under Obama it's the worst thing in the world.

There is a difference between getting the troops the newest shit pronto and cutting military spending.

The right complain mercilessly that the US govt spends too much, and then suddenly we talk about military spending and it's all "we need to spend more", I don't get it.

Of course you dont.

So would you care to explain why the right moans about spending too much, expect on things like the military, keeping people in prisons and dollar bills, and for everything else wants to spend nothing?

Thats been going on since there've been wars.
The military can be slow sometimes when it comes to bringing out the latest and greatest due to logistics.

Yes, things like this have always happened. However when it happens under Obama it's the worst thing in the world.

There is a difference between getting the troops the newest shit pronto and cutting military spending.

The right complain mercilessly that the US govt spends too much, and then suddenly we talk about military spending and it's all "we need to spend more", I don't get it.

Of course you dont.

So would you care to explain why the right moans about spending too much, expect on things like the military, keeping people in prisons and dollar bills, and for everything else wants to spend nothing?

So much hyperbole ......

Of course you dont.

So much hyperbole ......

So little content.

Of course you dont.

So much hyperbole ......

So little content.

I hear ya....I was going to add that myself but it felt redundant.

So Obama didn't end the Iraq war?
No, Bush ended the Iraq War.

Do you conservatives pay the least bit of attention to history? Or does it just leave your brains after a few years?
So Bush was president when the iraq war ended?
No, Obama was president when the Iraq War ended. Bush rightfully did not sign a flawed SOFA that the Iraqis (Iranians) insisted upon, which did not give U.S. troops legal protection from Iraqi or Sharia Law. Drawdowns take time, so it was not completed until Bush had left office.

But you know all this already. I've just laid it out, though, in irrefutable fact.
No the Iraq war ended on DEC 10,2011. But Obama promised to end the war in his first year. Another lie you swallow.
No he didn't. He promised certain aggressive timetables for removing U.S. assets, which he followed, and the Right-Wing bitched about. But Bush, by refusing to sign, set the date to when the previous SOFA was to expire, which was 2011.

Do you conservatives pay the least bit of attention to history? Or does it just leave your brains after a few years?
No, Obama was president when the Iraq War ended. Bush rightfully did not sign a flawed SOFA that the Iraqis (Iranians) insisted upon, which did not give U.S. troops legal protection from Iraqi or Sharia Law. Drawdowns take time, so it was not completed until Bush had left office.

But you know all this already. I've just laid it out, though, in irrefutable fact.
No the Iraq war ended on DEC 10,2011. But Obama promised to end the war in his first year. Another lie you swallow.
No he didn't. He promised certain aggressive timetables for removing U.S. assets, which he followed, and the Right-Wing bitched about. But Bush, by refusing to sign, set the date to when the previous SOFA was to expire, which was 2011.
Obama had both houses in his first year. He could do anything he wanted and he did say he would end Iraq in his first year. Obama was advised to keep a minimum force of troops in Iraq, he didn't and in his own words he successfully ended the Iraq war. Before he screwed it up.

0e5368e910c260841a9b85b38a27d995.jpg

Yup, Like Bush when he DID send them to Iraq...

But Obama DID take them out, they should be thankful...
Again, some don't understand the concept of serving... It's a military thing you just don't understand.

Ya, Trump would give the word "serving" the real meaning, when he pimps out the military to Saudis for money...

Trump is an accomplished financier. When heading into the mother of all great depressions, I want a man who knows money steering the helm.

Trump is an accomplished financier. When heading into the mother of all great depressions, I want a man who knows money steering the helm.

Yup, he bankrupted on taxpayer money, multiple times... That's some accomplishment alright... An average middle or lower class American couldn't have done that, would end up in jail...

He sure knows his way around ;)

Yup, he bankrupted on taxpayer money, multiple times... That's some accomplishment alright... An average middle or lower class American couldn't have done that, would end up in jail...

He sure knows his way around ;)

I have been homeless more than once but never declared bankruptcy. As long as I have two nickels to rub together I am not flat broke and can start all over again.

Obama is president he could've left a few troops in Iraq just like he was advised to. He isn't a leader.

Will there be any outrage from the usual crowd over Trump's disrespecting our military?

I doubt it - he's not a Democrat.

CYvDQoeWsAAGBsb.jpg

The Donald is absolutely correct!

Obozo has emasculated the military leadership so they have no choice but to put our enemies over our own forces. He has destroyed troop morale with his ridiculous ROEs and is doing his best to reduce its overall effectiveness.

Saying truths like this is exactly why The Donald is so popular and is certain to be our next POTUS.

Forum List

Back