Trump: "Our military is a disaster"

Putin-Obama-Chess.jpeg

All one has to do is pay attention to the decimation of the officer corps and removal of any and all who disagree with Obozo's One World Agenda. Morale is at an all-time low.

Poor lying Mr. Trump, the know nothing who acts as if he knows something.

How long would the US military last in a war against the rest of the world?
And yet you're worried as hell I laugh my ass off at this

Put down the meth pipe before posting. You are incoherent. Try again.

This must be another example of that happy-go-lucky "distortion" you are so well known for.

I'm well known for something! Sweet fancy Moses!

I am not sure what you think this links shows. All it is is a list of armaments we have and boasting about how they are more than everyone else. The writer is utterly ignorant of the realities of war anyway considering that the number of carriers, bombs or aircraft would be irrelevant should the entire world decide the US is enemy #1.

What truly wins wars is economy and ours would crumble should the planet go to war with us. That is not even to mention the personnel problems - fighting almost 7 billion people with 300 million is not an intelligent idea. The very idea is rather silly anyway, the whole world is not going to want to go to war with the US nor should we be considering contingencies for such. Claiming that our military is a 'disaster' has nothing to do with how long we would last in a global conflict with everyone against us.

I am not sure what you think this links shows. All it is is a list of armaments we have and boasting about how they are more than everyone else. The writer is utterly ignorant of the realities of war anyway considering that the number of carriers, bombs or aircraft would be irrelevant should the entire world decide the US is enemy #1.

What truly wins wars is economy and ours would crumble should the planet go to war with us. That is not even to mention the personnel problems - fighting almost 7 billion people with 300 million is not an intelligent idea. The very idea is rather silly anyway, the whole world is not going to want to go to war with the US nor should we be considering contingencies for such. Claiming that our military is a 'disaster' has nothing to do with how long we would last in a global conflict with everyone against us.

Someone said look at that beautiful lion, and all you saw was some guy with a shovel picking up lion shit.

Well, enjoy your shit-colored glasses.

Someone said look at that beautiful lion, and all you saw was some guy with a shovel picking up lion shit.

That addressed... nothing.

Is that the height of your cognitive ability?

This must be another example of that happy-go-lucky "distortion" you are so well known for.

Was that suppose to have a point of some kind?

Yes, the unbridled mockery of......um....someone nearby. Yeah, that's the ticket.

That addressed... nothing.

Is that the height of your cognitive ability?

No, but now and then you see a wine glass that is on the edge of a table, and you can't resist pushing it off just to hear the plink of shattering glass.

Yes, the unbridled mockery of......um....someone nearby. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Did you forget to take your Thorazine today?

GRAMPA MURKED U SAID:

"Two countries we controlled completely now falling into the hands of terrorists."

Wrong.

Two countries we illegally invaded – two failed, illegal wars started by a republican administration – gave rise to the terrorism that now exists.

We had no business being there, we have no business to be there now, consequently republicans are in no position to whine about the state or condition of the military.
i dont know why i am asking you this since you wont reply but who cares.....so jones after 9/11 happened what would you you have done?....

GRAMPA MURKED U SAID:

"Two countries we controlled completely now falling into the hands of terrorists."

Wrong.

Two countries we illegally invaded – two failed, illegal wars started by a republican administration – gave rise to the terrorism that now exists.

We had no business being there, we have no business to be there now, consequently republicans are in no position to whine about the state or condition of the military.
i dont know why i am asking you this since you wont reply but who cares.....so jones after 9/11 happened what would you you have done?....
He would have had the FBI issue a warrant for bin Laden's arrest.

Always with the negative waves Moriarity, always with the negative waves!

Always with the negative waves Moriarity, always with the negative waves!

You can't open your mouth without looking like a fool, can you?

Forum List

Back