Trump outs Whistleblower!

Trump outed a Democrat Spy
Or maybe a patriot.
Patriots do no use ideological hatred and fourth hand information to scam a President.
As I understand it, everything the WB did was by the book and corroborated by the testimony of others. What should the WB have done if he thought there was a possible abuse of presidential power?

Yeah, it was collaborated by other people who heard the same story, probably spread around the White House by the so-called whistle blower himself.

I think the word you were looking for was "corroborated".

Yep. It auto corrected me! Thanks!

Or maybe a patriot.
Patriots do no use ideological hatred and fourth hand information to scam a President.
As I understand it, everything the WB did was by the book and corroborated by the testimony of others. What should the WB have done if he thought there was a possible abuse of presidential power?

Yeah, it was collaborated by other people who heard the same story, probably spread around the White House by the so-called whistle blower himself.

See, I ain't as dumb as you seem to think, huh. LOL

Well, you CAN spell! That' something!

Well, you CAN spell! That' something!

Hell, I even know the meaning of some big words, go figure.

Death to Tyrants and Traitors!

Trumpers only care about wiNniNg!!! The Trump haters continue to spike the football on symbolic crap like this impeachment sham that gets train wrecked in early 2020!!! And the President gets to tweetily-dum all day about the House's abuse of power.

But let's face it.....all along, watching the heads explode over his tweets is amusing as fuck!!:flirtysmile4:

If its legal for anyone to divulge his name that would include Trump too. Trump has the same rights that everyone else does, much to the dismay of the left. ESPECIALLY if that so-said "whistle blower" is making an accusation against HIM. Remember, you have a right to confront your accuser in this country, there are no exceptions to that amendment.

What exactly is "political misfeasance?"
I'm not sure confronting your accuser is in an amendment specifically, but in a criminal court you can call anyone relevant and neccessary.

That said, it's been funny to watch Democrats pretend to protect him from pretend threats.

It's not like he's testifying against Clinton.

Umm it was a retweeted article...

People aren't responsible for what they re-tweet?
Lol really? A retweeted article?
Come on dude

That's not an answer. Are people responsible for their re-tweets?

'Oh, that's not my lie. That's just a lie I retweeted to 60 million people. Dude! Honestly.
My post was about violating a law.
Show me where he violated a law or kiss my ass

You just posted it was a retweet. That's about violating the law? Go fuck yourself, dummy.

BTW, the Object of Your Affections deleted his "retweet". And if you ever ease your head out of your ass, you can kiss it for yourself.
You are a complete dumbfuck.
Learn to forum.

Forum List

Back