Trump pardons Kristian Saucier

Even Liberals know this is the guy who violated the same laws Clinton did....only he only did it once, and she did it thousands of times
Nah not really. I guess you’d support Trump pardoning her though, since you consider it a pardonable offense.

I would pardon Hillary for her e-mail gross negligence after she served the same time the sailor served. He got about a year.

I would not pardon her for her crimes involving selling out our country on the uranium and other scams for money to the Foundation; that's effectively Treason.

Even Liberals know this is the guy who violated the same laws Clinton did....only he only did it once, and she did it thousands of times
Nah not really. I guess you’d support Trump pardoning her though, since you consider it a pardonable offense.

I would pardon Hillary for her e-mail gross negligence after she served the same time the sailor served. He got about a year.

I would not pardon her for her crimes involving selling out our country on the uranium and other scams for money to the Foundation; that's effectively Treason.
The poor guy could not get a decent job, had to wear leg monitors when he got home, facing bankruptcy, house is in foreclosure...I would make her get the exact same punishment...no hope dor a decent job, wear leg moniors, losing her houses, facing bankruptcy. Then wee're even.

Thank you Mr Trump for doing the right thing. So where was Obama?

President Trump issued the second pardon of his presidency Friday to former Navy sailor Kristian Saucier.

Saucier was sentenced to a year in prison during the 2016 campaign for taking pictures inside a nuclear submarine.

Trump invoked his case repeatedly on the campaign trail, saying he was “ruined” for doing “nothing” compared to Hillary Clinton.

Saucier was 22 years old when he took the cellphone photos in 2009.

Trump Pardons Saucier Amid Disgusting Hypocrisy Of Obama’s DOJ

Hillary did more harm than this kid.
Unless Russia and China are suddenly using some suspicious new sub tech