Trump pee on me statues erected in New York dogs encouraged to urinate on tiny president

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A New York artist is encouraging dogs to urinate on the US President by leaving small statues of Donald Trump around Brooklyn with the accompanying sign ‘Pee On Me’.

Trump ‘pee on me’ statues erected in New York, dogs encouraged to urinate on tiny president (PHOTOS)

Just one more incident that proves how mentally ill Trump haters are. These pathetic puke bags are grown adults who act like they are six years old. I mean what is your mentality when idiots like you do something like this.

Even those who hated Obama nevers stooped to this immanture standard. Gawd your fkrs are pathetic.

You've already destoryed what DEMOCRATS are, keep it up the more idiots who do things like this the more you help those who have a brain left step away from you ignorant fkrs.

This guy finds your display of self-projection adorable
Freud04.jpg

Trump has finally provided a service to the country. Good for him.
5bbf458cdda4c8b5638b45df.png

BRILLIANT - One problem .. the artist made Donald look WAY too slim and overly handsome.
A miniature version of this would have been more apropos.

statue.jpg

Those of us who grew up during the counterculture period grew out of that. Those who didn’t grow out of it are democrats.
Incredibly childish.

Trump has finally provided a service to the country. Good for him.
5bbf458cdda4c8b5638b45df.png
Debating whether that would make a good fire hydrant. I mean it might not function. Or spew out something flammable.

It’s so funny how left wing faggots are so obsessed with Donald Trump’s body. Can’t you people focus your sick sexual fantasies on someone else?

A New York artist is encouraging dogs to urinate on the US President by leaving small statues of Donald Trump around Brooklyn with the accompanying sign ‘Pee On Me’.

Trump ‘pee on me’ statues erected in New York, dogs encouraged to urinate on tiny president (PHOTOS)

Just one more incident that proves how mentally ill Trump haters are. These pathetic puke bags are grown adults who act like they are six years old. I mean what is your mentality when idiots like you do something like this.

Even those who hated Obama nevers stooped to this immanture standard. Gawd your fkrs are pathetic.

You've already destoryed what DEMOCRATS are, keep it up the more idiots who do things like this the more you help those who have a brain left step away from you ignorant fkrs.
It's all they got. They need to vent the loss of their communist revolution. If it keep one leftist lunatic from going on a killing spree, they can have it.

It's part of the liberal tradition of wallowing in piss and shit. Just because liberal pond life have vaguely humanoid bodies doesn't make these rabid animals part of the human species. They're so filled with hatred/destruction that much like wild hogs, they love to grovel in anything poisonous - which includes bodily wastes.

Forum List

Back