Trump: People are Pitching Tents in Airports

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
I have a few questions here. One, how are people getting tents through TSA and more so, why would they have tents with them? Is this a common carry-on item? Second, aside from wintertime where I have heard of people getting stranded in the airport for a day or two due to bad weather, what other incidents is he talking about? Where is this happening "all the time?" Third, who are these people he's referencing who called him up and told him they're still at the airport after two days?

Not to say that air travel can't be improved. It definitely can, but this just sounds like more of Trump's on the fly babbling and I doubt this man has taken many commercial flights in his lifetime, if any.

I have a few questions here. One, how are people getting tents through TSA and more so, why would they have tents with them? Is this a common carry-on item? Second, aside from wintertime where I have heard of people getting stranded in the airport for a day or two due to bad weather, what other incidents is he talking about? Where is this happening "all the time?" Third, who are these people he's referencing who called him up and told him they're still at the airport after two days?

Not to say that air travel can't be improved. It definitely can, but this just sounds like more of Trump's on the fly babbling and I doubt this man has taken many commercial flights in his lifetime, if any.

my god please dont tell me youre to ignorant to know most of the airports are not under TSA control and anyone can and does walk around and sleep in them,,

and there are no laws against bringing a tent into an airport ;let alone TSA controlled areas,,

my god please dont tell me youre to ignorant to know most of the airports are not under TSA control and anyone can and does walk around and sleep in them,,

and there are no laws against bringing a tent into an airport ;let alone TSA controlled areas,,

Where are the tents coming from? Are they buying them at the little Hudson stores?

It's the Sean Spicer show. What did you expect Trump not to lie about?

Where are the tents coming from? Are they buying them at the little Hudson stores?
how have you not been paying attention??

there are several NGOs taking illegals directly from border patrol and ICE and giving them money, phones and other things to help them and then shipping them off all over the country,,

and all you need is a blanket and trash can to make a tent,, you dont have to buy one,,

how have you not been paying attention??

there are several NGOs taking illegals directly from border patrol and ICE and giving them money, phones and other things to help them and then shipping them off all over the country,,

and all you need is a blanket and trash can to make a tent,, you dont have to buy one,,

So stranded people making tents out of blankets and trash cans is a common occurrence? I fly frequently. I've never once witnessed this. I can't even recall a single news report during winter where I've seen pictures of stranded people do this.

So stranded people making tents out of blankets and trash cans is a common occurrence? I fly frequently. I've never once witnessed this. I can't even recall a single news report during winter where I've seen pictures of stranded people do this.
TDS has that effect on people,,

TDS has that effect on people,,

TDS is not a response; it's a troll response and a defense mechanism when you have no answer.

Second, neither of your links have anything to do with the topic.

They get them from social service agencies. Church services hands out hundreds of them. Especially Catholic Charities. I don't know what rock you have been hiding under but homeless and illegals have been camping out at airports for months.

Los Angeles

O'Hare

Every major airport has become a camp for invaders right along with the citizen homeless.

They get them from social service agencies. Church services hands out hundreds of them. Especially Catholic Charities. I don't know what rock you have been hiding under but homeless and illegals have been camping out at airports for months.

Los Angeles

O'Hare

Every major airport has become a camp for invaders right along with the citizen homeless.

Neither one of your links are related to what he's claiming.

Neither one of your links are related to what he's claiming.
300 illegals moved into San Diego airport

Invaders are living in our major airports as the links and pictures clearly show. What is it that you think isn't being shown?

300 illegals moved into San Diego airport

Invaders are living in our major airports as the links and pictures clearly show. What is it that you think isn't being shown?

What does that have to do with the topic?

The topic as it appears is the incidence of invaders living at our airports.

The topic doesn't appear to be anything remotely close to that. Did you even read the OP and listen to what he said?

I swear to God, you people have ADD. You cannot focus on the actual topic.

Then you REALLY haven't been paying attention.

Typical.

The fact that Trump is an appealing choice to so many says a great deal about the Establishment politicians and the current state of policies.

On top of the full court press Trump experienced, there has been gift after gift granted to him while America is losing ground globally and World War III is far closer than most realize.

Forum List

Back