🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump picks Commerce Secretary

I think this is a great pick.

The one I don't understand is Romney.

I think it is good that Trump is showing a willingness to forgive and make an attempt at Unity....but to forgive Romney and award him the most important of all Cabinet positions...ought to require Kissinger-like Qualifications...and Romney is just the losing candidate of a political party...like the last two Secretarys of State...political appointments who have been corrupt and incompetent and who have put American into a disadvantage all over the world.

Not that I am complaining. Trump saved this nation from Hillary Rodham Clinton. And, he blew up the Political Correctness Nazis...and has told this Pravda-like Media we have in this Country to go Fuck themselves...its too fine of a start for me to fret about Romney.
____

I think it is good that Trump is showing a willingness to forgive and make an attempt at Unity....but to forgive Romney and award him the most important of all Cabinet positions...ought to require Kissinger-like Qualifications...and Romney is just the losing candidate of a political party...like the last two Secretarys of State...political appointments who have been corrupt and incompetent and who have put American into a disadvantage all over the world.

Not that I am complaining. Trump saved this nation from Hillary Rodham Clinton. And, he blew up the Political Correctness Nazis...and has told this Pravda-like Media we have in this Country to go Fuck themselves...its too fine of a start for me to fret about Romney.
____
I agree, but Romney is a tool, and Trump knows this....he needs paid for tools to do the shit work, and Romney can excell at that.....I doubt he gets SOS, but he will make a great specials projects manager......then Romney can shine as the tool he is....:lol:

____
Romney was the only republican they could find who can correctly pronounce the names of all the countries they hate and find them on a map.

____
Romney was the only republican they could find who can correctly pronounce the names of all the countries they hate and find them on a map.
And all of the 57 states....:lol:

I wish him luck convincing Trump that inflicting massive artificial controls on trade are a bad thing
Good thing Trump isn't proposing that then, huh?
Lol you dumb fucking idiot. That and promising to attack minorities were the entire foundation of his campaign.
Your MSM tell you that....precious....:lol:
No. Trump told me that. Hey Owebo, anybody home there? Are you even trying? Did you vote for Trump while having no idea that massive tariffs and subsidies are his plan for "bringing back" jobs?

I wish him luck convincing Trump that inflicting massive artificial controls on trade are a bad thing
Lol you dumb fucking idiot. That and promising to attack minorities were the entire foundation of his campaign.
No. Trump told me that. Hey Owebo, anybody home there? Are you even trying? Did you vote for Trump while having no idea that massive tariffs and subsidies are his plan for "bringing back" jobs?
You mean Trumps destroying your massive artificial controls on trade that are destroying America? Yeah, we pissed on that parade of yours....:lol:

You mean Trumps destroying your massive artificial controls on trade that are destroying America? Yeah, we pissed on that parade of yours....:lol:
I forgot I was talking to a child :rolleyes:

Oh snowflake.....

Oh snowflake.....
My advice to you: get an education if you want to stop being unemployed. Trump won't be handing you a job. :itsok:

Oh snowflake.....
My advice to you: get an education if you want to stop being unemployed. Trump won't be handing you a job. :itsok:
It's not that you don't know much, it's that much of what you know is wrong, snowflake....

Oh snowflake.....
It's not that you don't know much, it's that much of what you know is wrong, snowflake....
Thanks for confirming that in your case, it's that you don't know much
itsok.gif

Oh snowflake.....
Thanks for confirming that in your case, it's that you don't know much
itsok.gif
See.....

Forum List

Back