🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump picks Commerce Secretary

I forgot I was talking to a child :rolleyes:
Oh snowflake.....
My advice to you: get an education if you want to stop being unemployed. Trump won't be handing you a job. :itsok:
It's not that you don't know much, it's that much of what you know is wrong, snowflake....
Thanks for confirming that in your case, it's that you don't know much
itsok.gif
See.....
:itsok:

I think this is a great pick.

The one I don't understand is Romney.

I think it is good that Trump is showing a willingness to forgive and make an attempt at Unity....but to forgive Romney and award him the most important of all Cabinet positions...ought to require Kissinger-like Qualifications...and Romney is just the losing candidate of a political party...like the last two Secretarys of State...political appointments who have been corrupt and incompetent and who have put American into a disadvantage all over the world.

Not that I am complaining. Trump saved this nation from Hillary Rodham Clinton. And, he blew up the Political Correctness Nazis...and has told this Pravda-like Media we have in this Country to go Fuck themselves...its too fine of a start for me to fret about Romney.
____
Romney was the only republican they could find who can correctly pronounce the names of all the countries they hate and find them on a map.

I think there has been Stupid Contest going on in the Liberal Loon Community and the Stupid People have won.

The Gene Pool is too small. It is limited to people who can see an ocean or a Great Lake from a flat in a skyscraper.

Their entire political message is down to: "We are smarter than you are, therefore, it is our duty to tell you what is best for you, and if we need more Control to get you to behave, we are justified in doing anything necessary...like turning Lois Lerner loose on the Tea Party".

The constant inference is that the under-educated fill the Republican Party.

But, the least educated of Americans are the Black Community. Don't call me a bigot...Blacks say this themselves...they complaint about it all the time...and the next least-educated groups are the Hispanics because so many are learning a new culture and a new language, or, in many places-not learning.

And these are the two groups the Pompous Dumb-ass Loons in New York and Chicago rely on too keep them from being a mere fringe group.

It is the Democrats who rely on the least-educated, and the sad thing is that they need to keep them uneducated to keep them voting Democrat.

Last edited:

I think it is good that Trump is showing a willingness to forgive and make an attempt at Unity....but to forgive Romney and award him the most important of all Cabinet positions...ought to require Kissinger-like Qualifications...and Romney is just the losing candidate of a political party...like the last two Secretarys of State...political appointments who have been corrupt and incompetent and who have put American into a disadvantage all over the world.

Not that I am complaining. Trump saved this nation from Hillary Rodham Clinton. And, he blew up the Political Correctness Nazis...and has told this Pravda-like Media we have in this Country to go Fuck themselves...its too fine of a start for me to fret about Romney.
____
Romney was the only republican they could find who can correctly pronounce the names of all the countries they hate and find them on a map.

I think there has been Stupid Contest going on in the Liberal Loon Community and the Stupid People have won.

The Gene Pool is too small. It is limited to people who can see an ocean or a Great Lake from a flat in a skyscraper.

Their entire political message is down to: "We are smarter than you are, therefore, it is our duty to tell you what is best for you, and if we need more Control to get you to behave, we are justified in doing anything necessary...like like turning Lois Lerner loose on the Tea Party".

But, the least educated of Americans are the Black Community. Don't call me a bigot...Blacks say this themselves...they complaint about it all the time...and the next least-educated groups are the Hispanics because so many are learning a new culture and a new language, or, in many places-not learning.

And these are the two groups the Pompous Dumb-ass Loons in New York and Chicago rely on too keep them from being a mere fringe group.

It is the Democrats who rely on the least-educated, and the sad thing is that they need to keep them uneducated to keep them voting Democrat.
And yet you are somehow proud that all of America's rural rednecks voted for Trump. Been all over and the white trash are the dumbest bunch of fucks ever. They had every advantage this country has to offer and still ended up poorly educated and ignorant and voting against their best interests. I can complain about them because I was one before I got an education and experienced the wider world.

____

Their entire political message is down to: "We are smarter than you are, therefore, it is our duty to tell you what is best for you, and if we need more Control to get you to behave, we are justified in doing anything necessary...like like turning Lois Lerner loose on the Tea Party".

And yet you are somehow proud that all of America's rural rednecks voted for Trump. Been all over and the white trash are the dumbest bunch of fucks ever. They had every advantage this country has to offer and still ended up poorly educated and ignorant and voting against their best interests. I can complain about them because I was one before I got an education and experienced the wider world.

I think you proved my point. Upon reflection, perhaps you will agree, I hope you will agree, I want you to agree...but I am harassed by doubts.

Forum List

Back