Trump picks Pence!!

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.
yes, that's what trump needs. To pick someone he has bashing this whole time lol

Pence aint bad. He isn't a hack like most. He was one of the lone republicans that fought the establishment with wall street.

apparently still not confirmed...
Donald J. Trump’s campaign has signaled strongly to Republicans in Washington that he will pick Mike Pence, the governor of Indiana, as his running mate, though Republicans caution the party’s mercurial presidential candidate may still backtrack on his apparent choice.
Trump pretty much had to do it today, if he wants Pence. Indiana law prohibits running for two offices at the same time and sets a deadline for replacing a candidate on the ballot of July 15. If Trump waited and Pence accepted, the Republicans would be without a gubernatorial candidate this year.

Mike Pence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.

Newt is a cartoon character just like Trump

He could never play second fiddle

It is predictable that Trump picked someone who is low key. He could never have run with anyone who could possibly have upstaged him in any way. However, it appears that they don't actually know each other, so I suppose that someone will have to introduce them. The whole thing kind of reminds me of when Nixon picked Agnew because he looked and sounded good on TV. Agnew didn't know Nixon hardly at all. Hell, I'm not even sure that they had ever met. Agnew later told a reporter that he always looked unrumpled at his speeches because he never crossed his legs when seated, for fear that it would mess up the crease in his pants.

On such things, ride glory!

It's not official yet so I'll withhold my thoughts. Hopefully he does NOT pick Pence, this would be a huge let down and a big mistake. Fingers crossed its Newt or Christie

It's not official yet so I'll withhold my thoughts. Hopefully he does not pick Pence, this would be a huge let down. Fingers crossed its Newt or Christie
you are going to have to explain that one bro. I have a problem understanding how an anti-establishment guy that has been dogging the shit out fo them this whole time, then picking one for VP is a good thing.

According to insiders the hildabitch was going to be charged too, how'd that work out?

From what i heard no one thought the beast would be indicted.

Those report came out later.

It's not official yet so I'll withhold my thoughts. Hopefully he does not pick Pence, this would be a huge let down. Fingers crossed its Newt or Christie
you are going to have to explain that one bro. I have a problem understanding how an anti-establishment guy that has been dogging the shit out fo them this whole time, then picking one for VP is a good thing.
explain Newt and/or Christie?

Forum List

Back