Trump picks Pence!!

So did Hillary, Rati.

You're such a fraud and a hack.

From far left Politifraud:

{
Clinton and Sanders voted differently on the USA Patriot Act, a 2001 bill designed to combat terrorism, in part by granting broad surveillance powers to the National Security Agency. In her first year as a senator, Clinton voted in favor of the bill, while Sanders, by that time a 10-year veteran of the House, voted against it.

The pair did not change positions on votes to renew the legislation in 2005 and 2006.}

None

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.

Newt's an unrepentant asshole who would've drove people away. I do wish Pence had his intelligence though.

"GROAN", I guess Gingrich's remarks supporting Blacks made him too liberal for Trump!

Yeah...thats probably it.
I think Newt was out the minute he criticized the Donald's Mexican Judge attack. And it really came down to Pence, who was really a late entry, and Chrisite and perhaps Sessions who had cooled to the idea, and Trump may have cooled on Sessions leaving the Senate, where he'd be a loyal ally.

NJ is not going gop, and Christie is not only no help there, but his approval is in the toilet ... which is where he's left the state's infrastructure. Trump relishes the personal insult based on physical appearance, and being on stage with Christie doesn't make a good picture. (the fact that Trump's comb over is a standing gag is something Trump turns aside with carnival showmanship)

Pence is unpopular in Indiana, but Indiana is more than in play, and Pence may not be a liability because establishment types aren't showing up. The angry and white and the forced birthing for mothers with downs fetuses may be enough to carry the state.

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.

Newt's an unrepentant asshole who would've drove people away. I do wish Pence had his intelligence though.
I hope his morals are higher than newt's.

Forum List

Back