Trump picks Pence!!

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.

Newt's an unrepentant asshole who would've drove people away. I do wish Pence had his intelligence though.
I hope his morals are higher than newt's.

Yeah....like as high as hillarys right?

[

no she didn't. :itsok:

Lying is what democrats do. :thup:

{
Clinton and Sanders voted differently on the USA Patriot Act, a 2001 bill designed to combat terrorism, in part by granting broad surveillance powers to the National Security Agency. In her first year as a senator, Clinton voted in favor of the bill, while Sanders, by that time a 10-year veteran of the House, voted against it.

The pair did not change positions on votes to renew the legislation in 2005 and 2006.}

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...ples-hillary-clinton-and-bernie-sanders-hol/}

Rati, you're a scumbag, a fraud, a hypocrite, and liar.

i.e. a prefect Hillary voter.

you lied and claimed she voted to keep it permanent. :eusa_liar:

Q: Secretary Clinton, do you regret your vote on the Patriot Act?

CLINTON: No, I don't. I think that it was necessary to make sure that we were able after 9/11 to put in place the security that we needed. And it is true that it did require that there be a process. What happened, however, is that the Bush administration began to chip away at that process. And I began to speak out about their use of warrantless surveillance and the other behavior that they engaged in. We always have to keep the balance of civil liberties, privacy and security. It's not easy in a democracy, but we have to keep it in mind.

Hillary Clinton on Homeland Security

you lied and claimed she voted to keep it permanent. :eusa_liar:

Q: Secretary Clinton, do you regret your vote on the Patriot Act?

CLINTON: No, I don't. I think that it was necessary to make sure that we were able after 9/11 to put in place the security that we needed. And it is true that it did require that there be a process. What happened, however, is that the Bush administration began to chip away at that process. And I began to speak out about their use of warrantless surveillance and the other behavior that they engaged in. We always have to keep the balance of civil liberties, privacy and security. It's not easy in a democracy, but we have to keep it in mind.

Hillary Clinton on Homeland Security

She was off collecting bribes from Iran in 2011.

While in office, she voted for it 3 times, you hypocrite.

Fucking Rati; you're a scumbag, a fraud, a hypocrite, and liar.

Mr. Pence has endorsed free trade agreements, including the Trans-Pacific Partnership, an Asian trade deal that Mr. Trump has described as a “rape” of the American economy. He voted for the Iraq war, which Trump has condemned, and last winter he denounced Mr. Trump’s call to ban all Muslim immigration into the United States.

And that right there is part of the reason I will NOT vote for a Trump/Pence ticket. If this is indeed the vp then trump is a disloyal piece is shit who took the people for a fucking ride

I still would liked for it to have been Newt. The guy is BRILLIANT, would have absolutely DESTRYED any Democrat they put up to debate him, and could have been the consummate 'Bad Guy / Hillary Basher' (using facts) while Trump could focus on the 'positive'.

Newt's an unrepentant asshole who would've drove people away. I do wish Pence had his intelligence though.

But that's the point; you can't waste the gift the Dems gave by bringing in a guy whose morals it can be argued are just as bad or worse.

Mr. Pence has endorsed free trade agreements, including the Trans-Pacific Partnership, an Asian trade deal that Mr. Trump has described as a “rape” of the American economy. He voted for the Iraq war, which Trump has condemned, and last winter he denounced Mr. Trump’s call to ban all Muslim immigration into the United States.

And that right there is part of the reason I will NOT vote for a Trump/Pence ticket. If this is indeed the vp then trump is a disloyal piece is shit who took the people for a fucking ride

Suck it up.

But that's the point; you can't waste the gift the Dems gave by bringing in a guy whose morals it can be argued are just as bad or worse.

I dont think it's possible to have morals as low as the beast.

It doesn't matter the truth. It's giving food to the beast. And frankly, Newt is a P.O.S.

It doesn't matter the truth. It's giving food to the beast. And frankly, Newt is a P.O.S.

I was wondering what the hell you were talking about.
I thought you were referring to Pence.
Newts a valuable asset but he needs to work behind the scene.

Suck it up.
Nothing to suck up dipstick I'm not the one being taken for a ride anymore I am free to see Trump was all talk and we ate it up

Not too familiar with the guy. Going to have to do some reading.
He signed the anti-Gay rights bill in Indiana. they walked it back to save face, and money.

Pence is another real Right Wing prick without regard to civil rights. Trumpeteers are gonna love him!

As long as you hildabeast fuzz bumpers hate em I know he's a good choice.

He signed the anti-Gay rights bill in Indiana. they walked it back to save face, and money.

Pence is another real Right Wing prick without regard to civil rights. Trumpeteers are gonna love him!

I hate him as well and I would rather cut my dick off before I voted for Hillary

So he attacks the 1st, 2nd, and 4th amendments the way those scumbag piles of shit Clinton and Obmaa do, in their war to end civil rights? :eek:

I hate him as well and I would rather cut my dick off before I voted for Hillary

Do tell...
What exactly makes you hate Pence and who would you rather see?

It's not official yet so I'll withhold my thoughts. Hopefully he does NOT pick Pence, this would be a huge let down and a big mistake. Fingers crossed its Newt or Christie
I'm still hoping for Palin.

Got a crush on her huh.....
Yeah...sure...that's it.....
Don't lie. You would fake dick fuck her all day!
What is this with guys and thinking that the "dick" is the end all and be all?

It's not official yet so I'll withhold my thoughts. Hopefully he does NOT pick Pence, this would be a huge let down and a big mistake. Fingers crossed its Newt or Christie
I'm still hoping for Palin.

Got a crush on her huh.....
Yeah...sure...that's it.....
Don't lie. You would fake dick fuck her all day!
What is this with guys and thinking that the "dick" is the end all and be all?

It's a penis thingy.

Forum List

Back