Trump pivots.

I am sure that is what you were told. Some people, telling is believing, even without proof, especially if in the cult already.

You really make it impossible to respond to you without saying what a Democrat hack you are.

There has been far more in world history we can't prove then that we can. No proof is not the opposite of proof. It just isn't. You're just so tired at this point with the stupid.

I did notice you technically didn't say that, but obviously your throwing in anyone who accepts what you don't believe without being in a cult is just so you and your beloved lying Democrat party who clearly stole the election.

You obviously weren't a math major, but the odds that EVERY break went your way is unimaginable

I don't need to be told anything. I have seen it going on from the night I watched the election be stolen.

I thought the white guy White 6 said he wasn't a Democrat? That bull sure flies around, Democrats saying they aren't Democrats. I don't blame them for being embarrassed, but it would be a lot better if they got smart enough to stop voting for Democrats.

See stupid, act on it.

Part 2 is for you, white guy

If he goes to prison, a forrmer president outside of a crime of high treason; he probably wins in a landslide in 2024. He has already gained large with Black voters, I doubt they want to martyr him any further.
Who is going to fund his campaign other than the RNC and money from small donors he has been fleecing for years?

Not to derail the thread. A question. You going to head to Memphis and make some Citizen arrests? TN is falling apart under the progressive policies in place.
No. I already did my time in Memphis arresting (or maybe I should say apprehending), back many years ago, in uniform in a different time of unrest. I'll watch over the neighborhood.

I don't need to be told anything. I have seen it going on from the night I watched the election be stolen.
Were you watching Faux's coverage?

You really make it impossible to respond to you without saying what a Democrat hack you are.

There has been far more in world history we can't prove then that we can. No proof is not the opposite of proof. It just isn't. You're just so tired at this point with the stupid.

I did notice you technically didn't say that, but obviously your throwing in anyone who accepts what you don't believe without being in a cult is just so you and your beloved lying Democrat party who clearly stole the election.

You obviously weren't a math major, but the odds that EVERY break went your way is unimaginable
You think you guys are so covert, an independent could now tell? By all mean, do not get involved in anything on the ground. You will have no idea who you are dealing with, like minded friend for FBI.

He's not pivoting anything. His best hope of not dying in prison is for the Secret Service to claim that some kind of house arrest is necessary to protect him.
All of these drumhead agendas from our corrupted sellout political class and TV media/entertainers are so easy to see and deny as we are so politically sensitized to those, we support we give up our freedoms for it.

All of these drumhead agendas from our corrupted sellout political class and TV media/entertainers are so easy to see and deny as we are so politically sensitized to those, we support we give up our freedoms for it.
?

You think you guys are so covert, an independent could now tell? By all mean, do not get involved in anything on the ground. You will have no idea who you are dealing with, like minded friend for FBI.

If you ask me about positions, they are libertarian. If I ask you about positions, they are Democrat. I have a hard time agreeing with anything Trump thinks other than you must be defeated. You can't think of a damn thing you disagree with Democrats on, and I've asked, and asked, and asked ...

No. I already did my time in Memphis arresting (or maybe I should say apprehending), back many years ago, in uniform in a different time of unrest. I'll watch over the neighborhood.
Well and good but it is a shit show in Memphis.

He's not pivoting anything. His best hope of not dying in prison is for the Secret Service to claim that some kind of house arrest is necessary to protect him.
Bullshit. The Secret Service can protect a POTUS any goddam place he goes, they can protect that orange blob in a prison, crawling with CO's who would probably give their life for that pile of human waste.

Forum List

Back