Trump pivots.

You know it was not as bad. You have a honesty problem.
No. I don't. It's the only place I ever operated armed with an M-16, and a 1911 (it's where I picked up the shoulder holster habit as a driver), carrying extra ammo for both, locked loaded, and on safe. Instruction from my Sergeant (SSG to Spc 4) were the only consideration I had for that operational time, was he, my other our SFC Platoon Sergeant and went home to our family alive in one piece, all other considerations suspend. Daytime, I dove his gun jeep. Nighttime, one of them drove and I rode standing, manning the M-60 on pedestal mount, a 200 rd belt in the feed tray but not racked. One night two black guys out after curfew pulled up outside the gate, started giving a hard time to my Sergeant and then me. I was armed, he was off duty. I told them to hit the road or be arrested. More lip. I dropped to kneeling supported leveling the M-16 on both occupants of the car. Repeated leave or be arrested. Driver said that thing ain't even loaded. I ejected a round, visibly and loudly clicked the selector to fire and said in a clear command voice, you choices just ended, you get the fk out now and don't come back. Or you are headed for the Wolf River or the State of Mississippi and I guarantee, you ain't coming back. They left in a hurry. My Sergeant said, you'd have shot those sonsabitches, right in the head. Yep. Just as sure a we're 4 miles from the Wolf River and 3 miles by street from the great state of Mississippi. Hmm. Well if I am with you don't pull that trigger unless I give the command or you see a weapon, but you couldn't see between them in the seat anyway could you? Nope. Good job. Put it on safe, pick up your round, put it back in the magazine and come see me for a drink when you get off duty at 3 A.M. When the operation was over, the men in the unit turned in considerably more 5.56 and .45 caliber than were ever issued. Those guys knew it could be a dangerous city. The last time the unit I was with was down there, was the Martin Luther King riots, well before my time. They were the General's shtkickers on that operation also. They came prepared. They said take no chances and they meant it. Over half were Vietnam Vets, most of those from the paddies and jungles not the bases with hot showers. After what they had seen and done in jungle, they had no intention of living through that only to take chances on our own indigenous personnel in Mempho, Big Shelby County.

I was down there a few years later overseeing a bunch of arms trucks full of small arms and crew served weapons on an overnight bivouac. Different unit, an Armored Battalion. It had been payday the day before we pulled, heading north. People unlike me, off duty. spread out into Memphis. One of them didn't fare so well in the Orange Mound area. He was a decorated combat vet, a real live hero. Three got jumped and his buddies (if you could call the that) ran out on him. When he was brought to me about sun up. I didn't even recognize him. He had been robbed of course, but he had also been beaten with clubs, knifed, squirted with lighter fluid, set on fire and left to burn. He head was swollen way out, bleeding from eyes, ears, nose (hanging by skin), some teeth missing. They had almost, just short of killed him. I got him to the Veteran's Hospital listed on the movement order.

No. I don't like Memphis. Only thing I ever liked was the zoo when I was 12 and various rock concerts, but always knew it as a dangerous city. 4 or 5 Black Shelby County deputies taught the lesson again a year or two ago to a black guy passing through from California, though he wasn't cut or set on fire, just beaten to death.

I said Trump is the leader of his party. I realize you're stupid, glad I could be there for you. If you can't figure out how Trump is the leader of the Republicans, let me know. Hint, Google "Trump polls."

Shit, you don't know the difference between who I support and who Republicans support. Damn your stupidity is painful, but I'll do my best to guide you through it
I do believe the actual words you used was "...our leader...", in regards to Trump. So no, you did not say leader of party. You said "...our leader...". So what I said still stands.

BTW, you can shove that condescending attitude up your fucking ass! Trump is a felon and he is going to prison.

I do believe the actual words you used was "...our leader...", in regards to Trump. So no, you did not say leader of party. You said "...our leader...". So what I said still stands.

BTW, you can shove that condescending attitude up your fucking ass! Trump is a felon and he is going to prison.

Right, I said Trump is the leader of the Republicans. I support them beating you, so I certainly consider them my side over you.

I have no idea where you're going. That Trump currently leads the right and Biden the left isn't known to you? How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?

If he goes to prison, a forrmer president outside of a crime of high treason; he probably wins in a landslide in 2024. He has already gained large with Black voters, I doubt they want to martyr him any further.
The majority of this country hates Trump! He's a fascist, narcissist and a felon 91 times over. It's time to embrace the horror, the Great Orange Man Bad, is going to do time.

The majority of this country hates Trump! He's a fascist, narcissist and a felon 91 times over. It's time to embrace the horror, the Great Orange Man Bad, is going to do time.

The majority of this country hates the narcissist, racist Biden too, Grover

Trump is asking a judge to force the special counsel’s office to turn over records from the intelligence community that he wants to use at trial for the Jan. 6 case, where he faces charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

What Trump wants includes reports on damage wrought by Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and threats to the 2020 election. It’s part of a series of defenses which Trump wants to raise at trial aimed at debunking a core position of Special Counsel Jack Smith: that Trump spread lies about breaches in 2020 election because he was “motivated by a desire to maintain office and undertaken with specific intent and unlawful purpose,” his attorneys wrote in the request.

Trump also wants to counter arguments that his claims to have actually won the 2020 election but for massive, never-found fraud somehow contributed to mistrust in American elections. In fact, Trump attorneys wrote, the former president wants evidence about 2016 Russian interference “to demonstrate to the jury that he did not create or cause the environment that the prosecution seeks to blame him for.”

It’s an about-face which partly signifies the brief advantage which Trump might gain from presenting these records to jurors: arguing that Russian interference in 2016 corroded public trust to such an extent that his 2020 claims could not have had a comparable effect.

I'm not sure how bringing the Russian interference he previously denied in to the equation to partially explain distrust in elections he sowed, with every fiber of his being, is a winning strategy........unless this is really just another delaying tactic.
Trump is going Russia Russia Russia?

Wow, this is some serious desperation.

Holy crap.

Trump is going Russia Russia Russia?

Wow, this is some serious desperation.

Holy crap.

Yes, you are the Russia party, MAGA man. Trump isn't reaching out to them, it's another of your stupid Democrat lies. You do it all day every day

Right, I said Trump is the leader of the Republicans. I support them beating you, so I certainly consider them my side over you.

I have no idea where you're going. That Trump currently leads the right and Biden the left isn't known to you? How stupid are you? Seriously, how stupid?
Fuck you! You said "...our leader..."! Word for word. Verbatim.

Your ignorance is breathtaking.

Trump is asking a judge to force the special counsel’s office to turn over records from the intelligence community that he wants to use at trial for the Jan. 6 case, where he faces charges of conspiracy to defraud the United States, conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding, obstruction of an official proceeding, and conspiracy against rights.

What Trump wants includes reports on damage wrought by Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and threats to the 2020 election. It’s part of a series of defenses which Trump wants to raise at trial aimed at debunking a core position of Special Counsel Jack Smith: that Trump spread lies about breaches in 2020 election because he was “motivated by a desire to maintain office and undertaken with specific intent and unlawful purpose,” his attorneys wrote in the request.

Trump also wants to counter arguments that his claims to have actually won the 2020 election but for massive, never-found fraud somehow contributed to mistrust in American elections. In fact, Trump attorneys wrote, the former president wants evidence about 2016 Russian interference “to demonstrate to the jury that he did not create or cause the environment that the prosecution seeks to blame him for.”

It’s an about-face which partly signifies the brief advantage which Trump might gain from presenting these records to jurors: arguing that Russian interference in 2016 corroded public trust to such an extent that his 2020 claims could not have had a comparable effect.

I'm not sure how bringing the Russian interference he previously denied in to the equation to partially explain distrust in elections he sowed, with every fiber of his being, is a winning strategy........unless this is really just another delaying tactic.
What exactly is the pivot?

The majority of this country hates the narcissist, racist Biden too, Grover
That's a bunch of bullshit! Biden is not a narcissist. And he is not a racist. I challenge you to prove either one. I will make it easy on you. Just give me an example of Biden narcissism or Biden racism. You don't even need to provide a link.

Fuck you! You said "...our leader..."! Word for word. Verbatim.

So you're word parsing whether my leader means who I support or who my side supports. Got it, MAGA man. No idea what your point is. OK, so you don't think Biden is head of the left unless you are voting for him? That's stupid. Your usual fare

So you're word parsing whether my leader means who I support or who my side supports. Got it, MAGA man. No idea what your point is. OK, so you don't think Biden is head of the left unless you are voting for him? That's stupid. Your usual fare
You must like Shirley Temple, because you are doing major tap dancing!

Forum List

Back