Trump plans to make Democrats an offer to end shutdown, not declare national emergency...

DID the pos mention just once those 100's of 1000's not getting paid ?

They will get ALL their back pay when the shutdown is over, genius. So the miss a few pay checks. They have easy, freaking jobs and get benefits, and pensions for life. It is a JOKE.
Benefits for life>> Like Presidents congress ,teachers and so many more?
Government parasites, all.
yeah all americans parasites except for republican bloodsuckers
Most people who work for the government are parasites. No one would voluntarily pay for their "services." It appears you are admitting that most government blood suckers are Democrats.

If he's going to offer a deal, he should try being honest.

"Ok, look. I was wrong to say that Mexico would pay for the wall. It was a really dumb promise. And it was really dumb that people believed in that promise. So now I HAVE TO do something about this wall thing. Not because it's a national emergency, but because Ann Coulter said mean things to me. So c'mon, help me out here."

Every illegal costs money. if they dont get in to USA, the country saves money. Hence Mexico pays 10X. But you know all of that.

Awesome. So then we'll just wait on the check from Mexico to clear and we're all set.

They will get ALL their back pay when the shutdown is over, genius. So the miss a few pay checks. They have easy, freaking jobs and get benefits, and pensions for life. It is a JOKE.

GOVT Employees yes. I am not clear on how Contractors are handled? I hear they are many? stat
Contractors get paid by the hour. If they don't work, they don't get paid.

Democrats unreceptive to Trump deal extending DACA in return for wall funding

So be it! Leftists are already saying NOPE! Good I expected as much from the Anti American leftists. Fuck em then. Hopefully once DACA reaches the SC and is ruled in America's favor that these invaders can be deported there goes one more leftist talking point and with it a LOT of leftist voters! Gonna be a lot of pissed off Hispanics as well!

Go cry to Pelosi she's the one who shut down the government out of spite and hatred of Trump.

"I will shut down the government. I am proud to shut down the government for border security. I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not gonna blame you for it."

Lmao! It's hilarious how you guys keep ignoring this quote when you try to blame Democrats for this shutdown.

GOVT Employees yes. I am not clear on how Contractors are handled? I hear they are many? stat

Depends on the contract. My company has been a GSA contractor, Fed, and State. Our contracts were not paid hourly.

No, you are being a jackass.
doesnt mean its not true

I have already proven it is not true. You are just being an argumentative jackass with no common sense.

no you didnt,,,all you did was confirm that the majority of americans didnt want him cause he only got 25% of the vote

Hey shit for brains, if you don't vote, it doesn't count, because you are not a "voter". You are a registered voter, but with that and $1.00 you can get a large soft drink at McDonald's!
depends on why they didnt vote,,,and most people I talk to that dont vote say its because they would never vote for a democrat and republican,,

I do try and educate them that there are other options besides the nazi and communist partys

so at the end of the day the majority of americans didnt want trump as POTUS

and whats with all the name calling??? are you a 12 yr old ??

Across stupid, or lie and I call you out.

Those people whose refuse to vote are saving us a lot of headaches because they are probably more ignorant than you.

doesnt mean its not true

I have already proven it is not true. You are just being an argumentative jackass with no common sense.

no you didnt,,,all you did was confirm that the majority of americans didnt want him cause he only got 25% of the vote

Hey shit for brains, if you don't vote, it doesn't count, because you are not a "voter". You are a registered voter, but with that and $1.00 you can get a large soft drink at McDonald's!
depends on why they didnt vote,,,and most people I talk to that dont vote say its because they would never vote for a democrat and republican,,

I do try and educate them that there are other options besides the nazi and communist partys

Those people whose refuse to vote are saving us a lot of headaches because they are probably more ignorant than you.

hey they know that democrats and republicans are fucking the american people up the ass,,,thats the opposite of ignorant

hey they know that democrats and republicans are fucking the american people up the ass,,,thats the opposite of ignorant

Vote them out!

Or continue to be irrelevant whiney bastards who do not vote.

Vote them out!

Or continue to be irrelevant whiney bastards who do not vote.

thats why I always tell them to vote, just dont vote for dems or repubes

but they still counts and no votes for trump

So be it! Leftists are already saying NOPE! Good I expected as much from the Anti American leftists. Fuck em then. Hopefully once DACA reaches the SC and is ruled in America's favor that these invaders can be deported there goes one more leftist talking point and with it a LOT of leftist voters! Gonna be a lot of pissed off Hispanics as well!

Go cry to Pelosi she's the one who shut down the government out of spite and hatred of Trump.
Trump is one to be hated a pos who doesn't realize the harm he's doing If he doesn't wake up tomorrow morning America will rejoice All except the dotards

Senate rejects DACA bill, $25 billion for wall
The Associated Press
February 15, 2018
Senate rejects DACA bill, $25 billion for wall

A divided Senate rejected a bipartisan plan Thursday to help young "Dreamer" immigrants and parcel out money for the wall President Donald Trump wants with Mexico, as Republican leaders joined with the White House and scuttled what seemed the likeliest chance for sweeping immigration legislation this election year.

The vote came after the White House threatened to Veto the measure and underscored that the issue, a hot button for both parties, remained as intractable as it's been for years. Even the focus on Dreamers, who polls show win wide public support, was not enough to overcome opposition by hard-line conservatives and liberal Democratic presidential hopefuls — neither of whom want to alienate their parties' base voters....​
`

Now, you have just proven that you did not read the rest of the article which was intentionally designed to hide the truth.

The companies that get the contracts are paid annually. We work when the Army doesn't because we have already been paid. Feds get a holiday like Christmas Eve, we work!

Depends on the contract. My company has been a GSA contractor, Fed, and State. Our contracts were not paid hourly.
Consultant contracts are paid hourly. I have a friend who was a consultant for the government when the Obama shutdown was going on. He didn't get paid.

The companies that get the contracts are paid annually. We work when the Army doesn't because we have already been paid. Feds get a holiday like Christmas Eve, we work!
I'm talking about consultants who get paid by the hour.

Reagan and Bush both set in motion the laws on chain migration but you still try to blame the wrong party. Since evidently they have you hoodwinked into believing a lie rich folks and corporations love the illegals they find them better workers than white people.
Bush made the mistake of trusting democrats.

But, now the party of perpetuating chain migration for votes is the Dem party.

Wall or fuck off.

"I will shut down the government. I am proud to shut down the government for border security. I will take the mantle. I will be the one to shut it down. I'm not gonna blame you for it."

Lmao! It's hilarious how you guys keep ignoring this quote when you try to blame Democrats for this shutdown.

That was then, now its 100% on the Dem's. Tissue?

Trump is one to be hated a pos who doesn't realize the harm he's doing If he doesn't wake up tomorrow morning America will rejoice All except the dotards

We love Trump and hate the left, the left can rot in hell for all we care. Sorry. :21:

Forum List

Back