Trump pledges to protect Americans and end birthright citizenship by executive order on day one.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. If some illegal immigrant from Guatemala walks all the way to the US border, illegally crosses into the US, takes 5 steps onto US soil, and delivers her baby,that woman is still an illegal immigrant.

IMO it should take more than that to receive every US Constitutional right an American citizen has, to include every tax payer-funded benefit. Then again, WTH, is tbe venefit of being a US citizen when an illegal can cross the border and get tax payer-funded food, lodging, medical care, education, etc...?!

Why is it that there are a lot of liberals who demand this 'illegal' baby immediately be given every US Constitutional right and protection the second it is delivered on US soil yet have argued / want the right to kill a baby outside the womb after surviving a failed abortion?

Doesn't THAT baby have every right to live, to have every Consitutional right and protection as the baby delivered by an illegal on US soil?

The woman is an illegal immigrant, but the baby is an American. This has nothing to do with abortion.

I'm sorry, but I disagree. If some illegal immigrant from Guatemala walks all the way to the US border, illegally crosses into the US, takes 5 steps onto US soil, and delivers her baby,that woman is still an illegal immigrant.

That is not in dispute.

IMO it should take more than that to receive every US Constitutional right an American citizen has, to include every tax payer-funded benefit. Then again, WTH, is tbe venefit of being a US citizen when an illegal can cross the border and get tax payer-funded food, lodging, medical care, education, etc...?!

They can't but you know that.

It's never going to stop you though.

Why is it that there are a lot of liberals who demand this 'illegal' baby immediately be given every US Constitutional right and protection the second it is delivered on US soil yet have argued / want the right to kill a baby outside the womb after surviving a failed abortion?

Who has argued that? Be specific please.

You can't but that is never going to stop you.

Doesn't THAT baby have every right to live, to have every Consitutional right and protection as the baby delivered by an illegal on US soil?

Absolutely. Glad we can agree.

"Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?
Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits
, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges."

"Are undocumented immigrants eligible for federal public benefit programs?
Generally no. Undocumented immigrants, including DACA holders, are ineligible to receive most federal public benefits
, including means-tested benefits such as Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, sometimes referred to as food stamps), regular Medicaid, Supplemental Security Income (SSI), and Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF). Undocumented immigrants are ineligible for health care subsidies under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) and are prohibited from purchasing unsubsidized health coverage on ACA exchanges."

That's been posted many times. It doesn't phase those who only post to deceive.

Undocumented immigrants may be eligible for a handful of benefits that are deemed necessary to protect life or guarantee safety in dire situations, such as emergency Medicaid, access to treatment in hospital emergency rooms, or access to healthcare and nutrition programs under the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC).

You didn't prove anything. The exceptions are listed in the statute to include children born to diplomats. Are you an adult? Don't you understand the statute?

This will not, of course, include persons born in the United States who are foreigners, aliens, who belong to the families of ambassadors or foreign ministers accredited to the Government of the United States, but will include every other class of persons.

Forum List

Back