Trump pledges to support legal marijuana in a blow to Sessions

]Surgery and take a pill that always fixes it.

No, not always. However, those are the limits of what I will do. Even that ibirders on being too much for my tastes.

]Vaccines are known to cause seizures bet your doc. didn't tell you that one either.

I gave a significant birth defect thst is the cause of my glaucoma, epilepsy, and my neurological and vascular disorders.

my wife is an epileptic....the side effects of the shit she has taken is just as bad in some cases as the fucking seizures...when she does pot....everything improves with no side effects...you sure are one close minded individual....all because of paranoia....

I'm sorry to hear of your wife's affliction. Thankfully I find the side effects minimal in my case and they've fully stopped the seizures. I would take the medicinal side effects over the pot side effects.

Yes, I am closed minded and always will be. Because of Morality not paranoia.

I was assigned to write a report on drug addiction in America in 1962 when I was 12. According to the best info available at the time, there was approximately 50000 heroin addicts primarily concentrated in Harlem and Watts. It was being described as a terrible scourge in our nation. Not to worry. The police were advocating this wonderful new crime fighting tool called undercover. The only people seriously opposing it were the Churches. It was their contention that deception, manipulation, intimidation, tricks, traps, and snares were not only a bad idea, but would make the problem worse. Within 3 years there were over 250,000 arrests for drug dealing and 5,000,000 hardcore drug addicts in our country.
The Churches were right!

You know, a year after CO legalized marijuana, opiate overdoses in the state went down by 25 percent.

Maybe if we legalized it all over the country, we could have some real help in the current opiate/heroin epidemic we are in right now.
Bullshit. Ever since the Latin cartels were cut out of the pot market stateside, there has been a massive increase in US heroin deaths. Keep smokin & spinning though. Don't let the facts stop you.

Latin cartels are very adaptable to fluctuating markets in the US.

my wife is an epileptic....the side effects of the shit she has taken is just as bad in some cases as the fucking seizures...when she does pot....everything improves with no side effects...you sure are one close minded individual....all because of paranoia....

I'm sorry to hear of your wife's affliction. Thankfully I find the side effects minimal in my case and they've fully stopped the seizures. I would take the medicinal side effects over the pot side effects.

Because of Morality not paranoia.
i would believe you until you said this....Even if the THC could CURE these issues, I would prefer the current course of treatment.....thats paranoia or stupidity...

I believe we should use drug money to upgrade our infrastructure; poetic justice, for dopers to help fund infrastructure, including better public transportation.

You know, a year after CO legalized marijuana, opiate overdoses in the state went down by 25 percent.

Maybe if we legalized it all over the country, we could have some real help in the current opiate/heroin epidemic we are in right now.
Bullshit. Ever since the Latin cartels were cut out of the pot market stateside, there has been a massive increase in US heroin deaths. Keep smokin & spinning though. Don't let the facts stop you.

Because you are so well known for sticking to facts... :lmao:

What does a massive increase in US heroin deaths have to do with CO opiate ODs dropping? Does the former somehow prevent the latter?

Hate to tell you but people don't just start shooting heroin because they can't get pot. And, you don't turn to heroin just because. If you knew anything about the opiate problem here in the US, you would know that it was caused by the over prescribing of opiate pain killers. Doctors put people on them (even though they are highly addictive), and then when the script runs out, they still want and need the pills, but can't get them anymore. Heroin is also an opiate, so they turn to that as a way to relieve their physical withdrawl symptoms.

Because of Morality not paranoia.
i would believe you until you said this....Even if the THC could CURE these issues, I would prefer the current course of treatment.....thats paranoia or stupidity...
Insanity.

Hate to tell you but people don't just start shooting heroin because they can't get pot. And, you don't turn to heroin just because.

You're presuming that Latin cartels aren't good at marketing their new product at rave parties and high school aged events. I presume otherwise.

Hate to tell you but people don't just start shooting heroin because they can't get pot. And, you don't turn to heroin just because.

You're presuming that Latin cartels aren't good at marketing their new product at rave parties and high school aged events. I presume otherwise.

People who go to raves generally don't like needles. And, they prefer MDMA to shooting up.

I wonder, who do you think gets to decide which drugs are acceptable and which are worthy of the death penalty?

Very simple.... Any medication that causes an altered mental state or increased physical state would require the patient to be under direct medical supervision for use. If found on a person not in a medical facility or under immediate care of a doctor would be executed.

Why don't you just ask the mods to change your username to "asshole" and be done with it?

“Trump pledges to support legal marijuana in a blow to Sessions”

It doesn’t need to be.

All Trump needs to do is call on Congress to decriminalize marijuana; once decriminalized it’s no longer a law enforcement issue for Sessions to concern himself with.

Trump pledges to support legal marijuana, in a blow to Sessions

President Trump is going green — and Attorney General Sessions is probably seeing red.

----------------------------------------

Well hopefully his actions prove his words, and Sessions probably is pissed bahahaah

I'd really like to support the legalization of this fairly innocuous drug.

However, I can't in good conscious ask marijuana, an intoxicant, be legalized until:

There is a scientific method developed that accurately and consistently measures a person's intoxication; for the purposes of creating a legal standard that holds people accountable, just like people who use the alcohol drug.

Frankly, I'm not sure science can develop a standard for THC intoxication, though I'm hopeful because I'd rather see adults high of weed making love to their partners, instead of getting drunk and beating them.

Peace.

Science is not God, Science is not for the people and health. Science is for keeping the people ill so big pharmas can spoon feed the public a pill for everything think about it.

The reason they kept pot the evil drug was because it actually helps ppl and if it helps people they lose billions. So what can be done to keep pot scary push propaganda.

Ask these kids how keeping it illegal helps them out and the best part there is NO THC that gets them high

his little girl with epilepsy was having 40-50 seizures a day. Her father decided to take matters into his own hands and try cannabis oil.

Yeah, science is bad (you post on an internet message board through your computer or smart phone). :lol:

Science does not help with people's health! All the advances in medicine over the years occurred through....what....divine inspiration?

Cannabis certainly does seem to have valid medicinal properties. Do you know how that is generally determined? The scientific method. ;)

When science is on the wrong side of things dumbass your health means NOTHING learn it and you might not become a life long victim.

The ones on the wrong side are the ones using the names we all know " BAYER"

Yeah BAYER knowingly gave people vaccines tainted with HIV, and POLIO==== yeah trust your parental gov. and medical Gods. They love you so much they want to keep their idiots down take a pill for this, take a pill for that ad all those pills destroy another organ in your body dumbasses.

So, how long have you had polio and HIV?

Nope. Bad news for you! You are simply an asshole.

“Trump pledges to support legal marijuana in a blow to Sessions”

It doesn’t need to be.

All Trump needs to do is call on Congress to decriminalize marijuana; once decriminalized it’s no longer a law enforcement issue for Sessions to concern himself with.

The fastest and easiest way to get it legal is to move it off of Schedule I and lower it down to Schedule III.

Forum List

Back