Trump pledges to support legal marijuana in a blow to Sessions

Trump pledges to support legal marijuana, in a blow to Sessions

President Trump is going green — and Attorney General Sessions is probably seeing red.

----------------------------------------

Well hopefully his actions prove his words, and Sessions probably is pissed bahahaah

I'd really like to support the legalization of this fairly innocuous drug.

However, I can't in good conscious ask marijuana, an intoxicant, be legalized until:

There is a scientific method developed that accurately and consistently measures a person's intoxication; for the purposes of creating a legal standard that holds people accountable, just like people who use the alcohol drug.

Frankly, I'm not sure science can develop a standard for THC intoxication, though I'm hopeful because I'd rather see adults high of weed making love to their partners, instead of getting drunk and beating them.

Peace.

President Trump is going green — and Attorney General Sessions is probably seeing red.

Well hopefully his actions prove his words, and Sessions probably is pissed bahahaah

However, I can't in good conscious ask marijuana, an intoxicant, be legalized until:

There is a scientific method developed that accurately and consistently measures a person's intoxication; for the purposes of creating a legal standard that holds people accountable, just like people who use the alcohol drug.

Frankly, I'm not sure science can develop a standard for THC intoxication, though I'm hopeful because I'd rather see adults high of weed making love to their partners, instead of getting drunk and beating them.

Peace.

Science is not God, Science is not for the people and health. Science is for keeping the people ill so big pharmas can spoon feed the public a pill for everything think about it.

The reason they kept pot the evil drug was because it actually helps ppl and if it helps people they lose billions. So what can be done to keep pot scary push propaganda.

Ask these kids how keeping it illegal helps them out and the best part there is NO THC that gets them high

his little girl with epilepsy was having 40-50 seizures a day. Her father decided to take matters into his own hands and try cannabis oil.

Peace.

Criminal Hypocrisy? The U.S. Government Has Owned a Medical Cannabis Patent Since 2003

The United States owns a cannabis patent and has since 2003.

That patent number is 6,630,507, and it involves cannabis' antioxidant properties. The properties can be used to treat the following:

• Ischemia
  • Age-related inflammatory and autoimmune diseases
  • Neurological damage
  • Alzheimer's disease
  • Parkinson's disease
  • HIV dementia
According to the patent filing:
Criminal Hypocrisy? The U.S. Government Has Owned a Medical Cannabis Patent Since 2003

THE GOV. LIED AND SAID IT HAD NO medicinal
EFFECTS YET THEY HAVE HAD A PATENT ON IT SINCE 2003.

upload_2018-4-16_8-22-25.png

United States Patent: 6630507

Trump is not really supporting the legalization of MJ. I doubt that he gives a shit, one way or another.

But he has decided to support legislation that curtails Federal enforcement efforts against MJ production and distribution, WHERE IT IS LEGAL UNDER STATE LAW.

This is not a MJ issue, per se. It is a BANKING issue, "N.A." banks will not open accounts for businesses that are involved in the MJ trade. Thus companies are forced to handle HUGE amounts of cash, which creates a lot of practical problems.

Sessions doesn't particularly care.

Peace.

Science is not God, Science is not for the people and health. Science is for keeping the people ill so big pharmas can spoon feed the public a pill for everything think about it.

The reason they kept pot the evil drug was because it actually helps ppl and if it helps people they lose billions. So what can be done to keep pot scary push propaganda.

Ask these kids how keeping it illegal helps them out and the best part there is NO THC that gets them high

his little girl with epilepsy was having 40-50 seizures a day. Her father decided to take matters into his own hands and try cannabis oil.

Yeah, science is bad (you post on an internet message board through your computer or smart phone). :lol:

Science does not help with people's health! All the advances in medicine over the years occurred through....what....divine inspiration?

Cannabis certainly does seem to have valid medicinal properties. Do you know how that is generally determined? The scientific method. ;)

Trump is not really supporting the legalization of MJ. I doubt that he gives a shit, one way or another.

But he has decided to support legislation that curtails Federal enforcement efforts against MJ production and distribution, WHERE IT IS LEGAL UNDER STATE LAW.

This is not a MJ issue, per se. It is a BANKING issue, "N.A." banks will not open accounts for businesses that are involved in the MJ trade. Thus companies are forced to handle HUGE amounts of cash, which creates a lot of practical problems.

Sessions wants to strip people of their constitutional rights and is willing to take our property without " tech" having the right to do so.

States rights is states rights but if the FEDERAL end of things are not taken care of it doesn't matter what the states legalize the FEDS can and will always be a threat. Esp. if they want to take the businesses selling it and accuse them of being the " big drug dealers" oh and what did Trump want to do it give drug dealers the death penalty" lol

Peace.

Yeah, science is bad (you post on an internet message board through your computer or smart phone). :lol:

Science does not help with people's health! All the advances in medicine over the years occurred through....what....divine inspiration?

Cannabis certainly does seem to have valid medicinal properties. Do you know how that is generally determined? The scientific method. ;)

When science is on the wrong side of things dumbass your health means NOTHING learn it and you might not become a life long victim.

The ones on the wrong side are the ones using the names we all know " BAYER"

Yeah BAYER knowingly gave people vaccines tainted with HIV, and POLIO==== yeah trust your parental gov. and medical Gods. They love you so much they want to keep their idiots down take a pill for this, take a pill for that ad all those pills destroy another organ in your body dumbasses.

Peace.

When science is on the wrong side of things dumbass your health means NOTHING learn it and you might not become a life long victim.

Yeah BAYER knowingly gave people vaccines tainted with HIV, and POLIO==== yeah trust your parental gov. and medical Gods. They love you so much they want to keep their idiots down take a pill for this, take a pill for that ad all those pills destroy another organ in your body dumbasses.

What is science on the wrong side of, specifically? You seem to be blaming science for the actions of corporations. It isn't surprising that you'd have trouble differentiating, considering how often you rant about technology by using technology. :lol:

Peace.

What is science on the wrong side of, specifically? You seem to be blaming science for the actions of corporations. It isn't surprising that you'd have trouble differentiating, considering how often you rant about technology by using technology. :lol:

If I told you . , you'd be to stupid to comprehend it ........... if you weren't you wouldn't be pathetic enough to poke fun on issues you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, only what you are TOLD TO THINK and that is the weak minds of all SHEEP.

Get a clue idiot...

The real argument here is not about the importance of science, or its value to humanity. "You have to recognise that science is enormously powerful in going for the jugular, reducing complexity to its simple structures," says Tom McLeish. "But it puts it back together again, and that is important to stress, because, from Keats onwards, we have been accused of unweaving the rainbow, and never weaving it back again. That is not true."

'Science cannot provide all the answers'

...The reason they kept pot the evil drug was because it actually helps ppl and if it helps people they lose billions. So what can be done to keep pot scary push propaganda....

I have two of the illnesses they want to use marijuana to treat (glaucoma and epilepsy). My symptoms are well regulated via surgery and medication (glaucoma) and medication (epilepsy). Even if the THC could CURE these issues, I would prefer the current course of treatment.

Peace.

If I told you . , you'd be to stupid to comprehend it ........... if you weren't you wouldn't be pathetic enough to poke fun on issues you KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, only what you are TOLD TO THINK and that is the weak minds of all SHEEP.

Get a clue idiot...

The real argument here is not about the importance of science, or its value to humanity. "You have to recognise that science is enormously powerful in going for the jugular, reducing complexity to its simple structures," says Tom McLeish. "But it puts it back together again, and that is important to stress, because, from Keats onwards, we have been accused of unweaving the rainbow, and never weaving it back again. That is not true."

'Science cannot provide all the answers'

It's never a good idea to disparage the intelligence of someone else at the same time you use the incorrect version of two/to/too. :lmao: It's right up there with saying "your stupid."

I don't have to poke fun at issues, I am poking fun at you. You make it quite easy. ;)

And the opinion of either man doesn't matter. The 50 states represented in Congress are the ones who will decide this.

I think Sessions cares.

You know, a year after CO legalized marijuana, opiate overdoses in the state went down by 25 percent.

Maybe if we legalized it all over the country, we could have some real help in the current opiate/heroin epidemic we are in right now.

...The reason they kept pot the evil drug was because it actually helps ppl and if it helps people they lose billions. So what can be done to keep pot scary push propaganda....

I have two of the illnesses they want to use marijuana to treat (glaucoma and epilepsy). My symptoms are well regulated via surgery and medication (glaucoma) and medication (epilepsy). Even if the THC could CURE these issues, I would prefer the current course of treatment.
my wife is an epileptic....the side effects of the shit she has taken is just as bad in some cases as the fucking seizures...when she does pot....everything improves with no side effects...you sure are one close minded individual....all because of paranoia....

S

Surgery and take a pill that always fixes it.

Vaccines are known to cause seizures bet your doc. didn't tell you that one either.

my wife is an epileptic....the side effects of the shit she has taken is just as bad in some cases as the fucking seizures...when she does pot....everything improves with no side effects...you sure are one close minded individual....all because of paranoia....

You're right about the side effects. My roomie has pain pills, but she only uses them as a last resort, and a lot of that is because they make her constipated.

I've talked with many veterans in CO who came back from the ME with PTSD. The VA had them on 10 to 15 pills/day, and they came with a lot of side effects. When CO legalized marijuana? They decided to try it to see if it helped, and many of them went down to 1 or no pills per day, and because the marijuana had no physical side effects, they got healthier as well.

Forum List

Back