Trump: poisoning the minds of our country

Bidenomics ---> Soaring stock Market

A very soft landing by his Fed.

Archibald kaz can't keep up with a changing world. Archibald kaz is so lonely in this new world, he feels victimized and Trumpy says "Yes you are indeed the victim, none of what you are going through is really your fault. I alone can fix it". This is fantastic news for Archibald kaz.

Seven twilled raptors ate the stewed binoculars there little guy. MAGA! Or as Smokin' OP would say, MAGA!

Archibald kaz can't cope with a changing word. So Trumpy says we just gonna turn back time to where Archibalds can manage. That's what made Trumpy the hero of every human failure out there.
In mimesis of Hitler, whether "mind" or "blood" is the word used, xians will get sexually excited. Donald (P.T. Barnum) Trump will play them like an expert musician.

Yes, Bidenomics

Low unemployment

High employment

Solid GDP

Infrastructure Investments

Action on Climate Change

Whiny ass maga fuckups

Yes, America is doing GREAT! This one's in the bag, it's Biden for four more. You can relax now, phew ....

OMG Democrats are the dumbest fucks. But their politicians tell them there's a sphinx on the driveway and they see it!

MAGA!

In mimesis of Hitler, whether "mind" or "blood" is the word used, xians will get sexually excited. Donald (P.T. Barnum) Trump will play them like an expert musician.
Trump's use of the word "BLOOD" was very ill advised, HOWEVER it is a sign of
his infirmity----to wit, HOOF IN MOUTH DISEASE

Trump's use of the word "BLOOD" was very ill advised, HOWEVER it is a sign of
his infirmity----to wit, HOOF IN MOUTH DISEASE
There was a lab escape of hoof and mouth disease in the UK. How do we stop this from repeating?

DTb2DCGX4AAUqHB.jpg

Trump is poisoning the minds, meanwhile....the left claims women have penises.

FUCK ALL THE WAY OFF.

LOL, yes, I'm not Democrat, so I'm MAGA, you mentioned how stupid you are. Though putting me mocking you ON YOUR SIG. That was classic, MAGA!
You sure have MAGA nailed down.

The fundamental flaw in 'Make America Great Again'​

1703006305658.png
Washington Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2022/07/26 › fund...

Jul 26, 2022 — When Donald Trump poached Ronald Reagan's 1980 campaign catchphrase “Let's Make America Great Again,” it was not just the slogan but the ...

The most corrupt president..........UNTIL trump was installed.

The fundamental flaw in 'Make America Great Again'

View attachment 875443
Washington Post
Jul 26, 2022 — When Donald Trump poached Ronald Reagan's 1980 campaign catchphrase “Let's Make America Great Again,” it was not just the slogan but the ...

Reagen was "corrupt"? actually in some sense politically astute---but
also a bit dim-----but where was he "corrupt"?

The fundamental flaw in 'Make America Great Again'

View attachment 875443
Washington Post

Yeah yeah, Trump is going to get it right this time. You MAGA types are all the same. Trump, Trump, Trump. Take your meds, MAGA man.

Don't you EVER get tired of this game? Democrats are mental children. Try to think on your own one second just to be different. No you're MAGA no you're MAGA. I don't get it. Please explain your fascination with that pedantic game.

Hey guys, Smokin isn't behind he sofa, you can't find him! He's not there, not behind the sofa!

Fucking idiot

Last edited:
Yeah yeah, Trump is going to get it right this time. You MAGA types are all the same. Trump, Trump, Trump. Take your meds, MAGA man.

Don't you EVER get tired of this game? Democrats are mental children. Try to think on your own one second just to be different. No you're MAGA no you're MAGA. I don't get it. Please explain your fascination with that pedantic game
Presidential elections are exercises in DIFFERENTIAL INCOMPETENCE----the objective is
CHOOSE THE LEAST INCOMPETENT

Presidential elections are exercises in DIFFERENTIAL INCOMPETENCE----the objective is
CHOOSE THE LEAST INCOMPETENT

I agree. I live in Florida and that's clearly in my view DeSantis. There's a reason the left hate him so much. He and Trump are the only two serious candidates I can say that about. I'm not supporting Trump, the enemy is Biden not DeSantis. But I was mostly yanking yuckapuck's chain

Forum List

Back