Trump ponders bringing a convicted felon back in to the admin. The man is out of control.

Trump says he would ‘certainly consider’ bringing convicted felon Michael Flynn back into administration

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would “certainly consider” bringing Michael Flynn, a convicted felon who served as Trump’s first national security advisor, back into his administration.

“I think he’s a fine man, I think it’s terrible would they did to him,” Trump told a reporter at the White House who asked if he might bring Flynn back into the fold.
.............................................................................................................................
One never knows if these musings of lunacy are done for effect or perhaps to once again test the blind loyalty of The Following.

If you cut through the wing nut conspiracy theories and feigned outrage by the Liar-in-Chief you'll find a man, Flynn, who confessed to and was convicted of a crime. A man who was excoriated by the presiding judge for a betrayal of his country.

With every day that passes the Orange Fraud goes a little further down the rabbit hole.
It has become obvious that Flynn was framed, and all the guilty parties will soon be wearing orange jump suits.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.
If that's true why hasn't he arrested you and put you away for life?
I know you guys want him to have that power, but he doesn't. Unfortunately for you, the Constitution remains in effect, despite him. Your authoritarian impulses must remain in check for now.

These folks are a clear and present danger to the Constitution and the rule of law, and never have we seen the corruption (to say nothing of the leadership failures) of Trump and his bootlicking cronies.

Pretty funny he has. And what the heck does that have to do with this?
Trump has NEVER criticized Russia or Putin

Notice the phrase "uncharacteristic attack"...that means RARE in case you couldn't figure it out

NO.

un·char·ac·ter·is·tic
/ˌənˌkerəktəˈristik/

adjective
  • 1.not typical of a particular person or thing:"an uncharacteristic display of temper"
Powered by Oxford Dictionaries

Pretty funny he has. And what the heck does that have to do with this?
Trump has NEVER criticized Russia or Putin

Notice the phrase "uncharacteristic attack"...that means RARE in case you couldn't figure it out
What is he supposed to do, spend all his time criticizing Russia?
Here are a few more for you.

Trump says he would ‘certainly consider’ bringing convicted felon Michael Flynn back into administration

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would “certainly consider” bringing Michael Flynn, a convicted felon who served as Trump’s first national security advisor, back into his administration.

“I think he’s a fine man, I think it’s terrible would they did to him,” Trump told a reporter at the White House who asked if he might bring Flynn back into the fold.
.............................................................................................................................
One never knows if these musings of lunacy are done for effect or perhaps to once again test the blind loyalty of The Following.

If you cut through the wing nut conspiracy theories and feigned outrage by the Liar-in-Chief you'll find a man, Flynn, who confessed to and was convicted of a crime. A man who was excoriated by the presiding judge for a betrayal of his country.

With every day that passes the Orange Fraud goes a little further down the rabbit hole.
He should make Edward Snowden the new National Security Director too.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.
I know you guys want him to have that power, but he doesn't. Unfortunately for you, the Constitution remains in effect, despite him. Your authoritarian impulses must remain in check for now.
The constitution is still in effect?

Can you go to a church service?

This is all premature and will not happen until the court overturns the conviction.
There was no conviction. Flynn will be allowed to withdraw his plea. Then the court can dismiss the case. The FBI isn't going to take this to trial now that they have been exposed.
The constitution is still in effect?

Can you go to a church service?
Well. No. All church services have been cancelled under penalty of fine or arrest. That's an order from the governor.

I don’t watch one iota of network news, so I assume CNN and company has yet to report on the new Flynn bombshells dropping. What they did to Flynn was a political hit, clear as day. The FBI was politically weaponized. First they brought him in under false pretenses for an interview they told him he was not the subject of so he wouldn’t need a lawyer. They also went around the normal WH procedures for such a process, so it was even more believable. As new documents have been uncovered, we now know that the FBI had no underlying crime they were investigating, their stated goal for the meeting was to try to get him to “lie” (perjury trap). Again they admitted they had no underlying crime they were investigating. The agents doing the interviews and investigation later stated they didn’t have anything and were closing the case on Flynn. Unfortunately for Flynn, storzk, yes the very same infamous storzk, told them to keep their case open.

The lefts talking points on the matter are going to read like this. These are normal FBI tactics, and they always try to catch people slipping. A. No they are not B. There has to be an underlying crime being investigated. B should be an obvious one. It’s kind of a fundamental principle of American law we see a crime and try to find and punish the perp, not choose the person and try to find, or in this case manufacture, the crime. It’s kind of a big deal the FBI is doing this sort of thing. Do we not remember co-intel-pro? So many things with the FBIs conduct in this matter were highly abnormal. Even with their abnormal actions of trying to manufacture a crime, they were doing to drop the case, had it not been for storzk.
Nice post, thanks.

Democrats destroyed General Flynn's life for nothing other than political gain. Democrats should disgust any REAL AMERICAN.
They destroyed General Flynn's life as part of the Crossfire Hurricane plan to destroy the Trump administration. The operation against Flynn was Crossfire Razor.

Comey and Strzok need to go to prison.

I am not the least bit surprised our traitor President would rehire another traitor.
And traitor is what the sentencing judge called Flynn when he saw the details of what Flynn had done

He didn't do anything wrong.
Really? Then why did he plead guilty?

Probably pressured into it though the use of legalistic thuggery.

I note in these cases, that libs, get so vague about the terrible crimes that the people in question supposedly committed.

OMG, he "lied" to the FBI. And then when you look at it, it was not a lie, it was a honest mistake about something unimportant, but they use that to threaten to lock a person up for years.

And you soulless monsters support this shit.

Pretty funny that Trump couldn't bring himself to criticize Russia

This is terrible. This is like what happened in, and I’m not going to name the countries because we deal with these countries. Okay.

He didn't do anything wrong.
Really? Then why did he plead guilty?
have you ever heard the term extortion traitor ?? the man a pressured to plead guilty or they would go after his son....... so he did their evil bidding ... there is more coming out that ill prove that Flynn was setup by dem partisans in the fbi ..... but of course that will not matter to evil scum like you .
You are a gullible idiot. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, asshole.
more is coming out you lying disgusting chicom commie treasonous piece of dog shit ! and as for russian collusion buckle up traitor shocking evidence is going to be revealed about the dnc Steele and russia !
Yep, like I said, you're a gullible idiot.

And you are a supporter of oppression and tyranny.

Forum List

Back