Trump ponders bringing a convicted felon back in to the admin. The man is out of control.

Pretty funny that Trump couldn't bring himself to criticize Russia

This is terrible. This is like what happened in, and I’m not going to name the countries because we deal with these countries. Okay.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.

He didn't do anything wrong.
Really? Then why did he plead guilty?
have you ever heard the term extortion traitor ?? the man a pressured to plead guilty or they would go after his son....... so he did their evil bidding ... there is more coming out that ill prove that Flynn was setup by dem partisans in the fbi ..... but of course that will not matter to evil scum like you .
You are a gullible idiot. Keep drinking the Kool-Aid, asshole.
more is coming out you lying disgusting chicom commie treasonous piece of dog shit ! and as for russian collusion buckle up traitor shocking evidence is going to be revealed about the dnc Steele and russia !
Yep, like I said, you're a gullible idiot.
Says the one that has fallen for all the lies spread by Dems and left wing media!

This is terrible. This is like what happened in, and I’m not going to name the countries because we deal with these countries. Okay.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.

have you ever heard the term extortion traitor ?? the man a pressured to plead guilty or they would go after his son....... so he did their evil bidding ... there is more coming out that ill prove that Flynn was setup by dem partisans in the fbi ..... but of course that will not matter to evil scum like you .
more is coming out you lying disgusting chicom commie treasonous piece of dog shit ! and as for russian collusion buckle up traitor shocking evidence is going to be revealed about the dnc Steele and russia !
Again, please refer to post #65 in this thread. Thanks a bunch!
Doubling down on stupid. Good for you.

Trump would be proud of you, a trump u grad.

Now put your supidity on display one more time for all to see.
You know you’ve lost and don’t know what to do about it, as you can only sling insults. Keep it up! Lol

Pretty funny he has. And what the heck does that have to do with this?
Trump has NEVER criticized Russia or Putin

And it has to do with the rambling nonsense posted above...other wise called a press conference

Trump has NEVER criticized Russia or Putin

The 1980s called......….

1588290543528.png

Trump says he would ‘certainly consider’ bringing convicted felon Michael Flynn back into administration

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would “certainly consider” bringing Michael Flynn, a convicted felon who served as Trump’s first national security advisor, back into his administration.

“I think he’s a fine man, I think it’s terrible would they did to him,” Trump told a reporter at the White House who asked if he might bring Flynn back into the fold.
.............................................................................................................................
One never knows if these musings of lunacy are done for effect or perhaps to once again test the blind loyalty of The Following.

If you cut through the wing nut conspiracy theories and feigned outrage by the Liar-in-Chief you'll find a man, Flynn, who confessed to and was convicted of a crime. A man who was excoriated by the presiding judge for a betrayal of his country.

With every day that passes the Orange Fraud goes a little further down the rabbit hole.
/—-/ Once General Flynn is exonerated he will no longer be convicted of any crimes. Too bad for you.

Still AGAIN, please refer to post #65 in this thread. And, as always, thank you VERY much.

Are the liberal lunatics that post on these threads even MORE loony than they usually are today? It sure seems like that to me. Their lunacy is astounding!
This is probably due to the fact that it appears that Flynn will be fully exonerated and pardoned in the near future. He needs to be exonerated and pardoned NOW.

He needs to be exonerated and pardoned NOW.

If he is exonerated, he won't need a pardon.
Oh, OK. Thanks!

Flynn ...the National Security Director...was fired because he lied to the Vice President. He told the SAME lie to the FBI and was prosecuted for it.

Was he set up in his lie to Pence?

He flipped and got a "no jail time" sentencing agreement. Ya can't ASK for a better deal...but when he went before the judge in the sentencing trial and the judge read what he had done (not released to the press) the judge FREAKED the FUCK OUT...and started talking about "treason". He then suspended the hearing until a later date...
I repeat

Flynn ...the National Security Director...was fired because he lied to the Vice President. He told the SAME lie to the FBI and was prosecuted for it.

Was he set up in his lie to Pence?

He flipped and got a "no jail time" sentencing agreement. Ya can't ASK for a better deal...but when he went before the judge in the sentencing trial and the judge read what he had done (not released to the press) the judge FREAKED the FUCK OUT...and started talking about "treason". He then suspended the hearing until a later date...
I repeat
One MORE time, please refer to post #65 in this thread. You're quite welcome.

Trump says he would ‘certainly consider’ bringing convicted felon Michael Flynn back into administration

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would “certainly consider” bringing Michael Flynn, a convicted felon who served as Trump’s first national security advisor, back into his administration.

“I think he’s a fine man, I think it’s terrible would they did to him,” Trump told a reporter at the White House who asked if he might bring Flynn back into the fold.
.............................................................................................................................
One never knows if these musings of lunacy are done for effect or perhaps to once again test the blind loyalty of The Following.

If you cut through the wing nut conspiracy theories and feigned outrage by the Liar-in-Chief you'll find a man, Flynn, who confessed to and was convicted of a crime. A man who was excoriated by the presiding judge for a betrayal of his country.

With every day that passes the Orange Fraud goes a little further down the rabbit hole.
Great news! The dirty Obama cops need to be convicted of felonies and spend serious time in jail!

It's like democrats don't know that Flynn was never convicted of anything. This is the essence of enemy democrats. They make it up as they go along.
He PLED GUILTY

Because the feds threatened to prosecute his son if he didn't. Like a good father he put his children first.

Care to explain the handwritten note that said "What are we doing here? Looking for the truth or trying to get him for lying?"

It's like democrats don't know that Flynn was never convicted of anything. This is the essence of enemy democrats. They make it up as they go along.
He PLED GUILTY

Because the feds threatened to prosecute his son if he didn't. Like a good father he put his children first.

Care to explain the handwritten note that said "What are we doing here? Looking for the truth or trying to get him for lying?"
Exactly.

I hope one day the FBI sets your sorry ass up for a "crime" that you didn't commit, asshole.

Flynn fucking CONFESSED AND PLEAD GUILTY YOU FOOL.
He was coerced by rotten FBI agents who were threatening his family. Do some reading. Comey laughed about how easy it was to set up Flynn. He's a dirty fuck. Flynn was not warned of his rights and didn't even know that he was being investigated. He was actually led to believe he wasn't being investigated. McCabe advised Flynn not to get an attorney. Here is some info for you. Barr has appointed an outside attorney to investigate Flynn's case.

Listen to his current lawyer Sidney Powell. Stop believing the MSM. And please don't dis the link that would be juvenile.

So to be clear some here have no problem or issue with what the FBI did with Flynn even with the new information coming out. If so just remember if they can do that to someone like Flynn and get away with it imagine what they could do to you.
of course they have no problem with the crimes committed against Flynn ...its what communist do to political enemies.

Forum List

Back