Trump posts fake picture of him giving medal to hero dog

And the followed up story was that Hero dog was really a Russian agent! :04: :popcorn:

:rolleyes:

FMGikS1.jpg

Interestingly enough, animals don't receive the CHMH. They receive the Dickin Medal or they receive the K9 Medal of Courage, which is the military's highest honor for canines. Only people get the CMH awarded to them.

Dickin Medal - Wikipedia

Four military K-9s to receive K-9 Medal of Courage, the highest honor for military dogs

Four retired U.S. military dogs are set to receive the K-9 Medal of Courage — the highest honor for military dogs — mid-September for their extraordinary valor during service in the military.

A national awards ceremony is slated for Sept. 10 at 5:30 p.m. on Capitol Hill in the Rayburn Office Building foyer. According to American Humane, lawmakers including Reps. Gus Bilirakis, R-Fla., and Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, will attend. The two co-chair the Caucus for the Humane Bond.

Others who are expected to attend include Marine Corps Brig. Gen. Robert Fulford, retired Marine Corps Col. Scott Campbell, and American Humane President and CEO Robin Ganzert.

The Lois Pope K-9 Medal of Courage, which was first established by Humane and veteran advocate Lois Pope, has been awarded to more than a dozen military dogs since 2016.

Sounds like a conspiracy by the deep state to have all 4 dogs take Trump down at once. He better send Pence instead.

Interestingly enough, animals don't receive the CHMH. They receive the Dickin Medal or they receive the K9 Medal of Courage, which is the military's highest honor for canines. Only people get the CMH awarded to them.

Dickin Medal - Wikipedia

Four military K-9s to receive K-9 Medal of Courage, the highest honor for military dogs

Four retired U.S. military dogs are set to receive the K-9 Medal of Courage — the highest honor for military dogs — mid-September for their extraordinary valor during service in the military.

A national awards ceremony is slated for Sept. 10 at 5:30 p.m. on Capitol Hill in the Rayburn Office Building foyer. According to American Humane, lawmakers including Reps. Gus Bilirakis, R-Fla., and Henry Cuellar, D-Texas, will attend. The two co-chair the Caucus for the Humane Bond.

Others who are expected to attend include Marine Corps Brig. Gen. Robert Fulford, retired Marine Corps Col. Scott Campbell, and American Humane President and CEO Robin Ganzert.

The Lois Pope K-9 Medal of Courage, which was first established by Humane and veteran advocate Lois Pope, has been awarded to more than a dozen military dogs since 2016.

They don't get to go to heaven either which begs the question why anyone would want to go there. No kitties? No doggies? Just sitting around on a cloud for eternity playing a gay little harp? Boring!

I am down with any memes featuring cute dogs. Brightens the day and whatnot.

They don't get to go to heaven either which begs the question why anyone would want to go there. No kitties? No doggies? Just sitting around on a cloud for eternity playing a gay little harp? Boring!

That's a myth....I'm getting a blues harp, an eternity with Sheila, my GTO from '64, and all the steak, ribs, and KFC I want....oh, a waterbed for me and Sheila. :113:

Forum List

Back