trump praises Putin and Xi at Pennsylvania rally

What we do know is:

1). Trump stole top Secret Documents. FACT
2). Trump took stolen Top Secret Documents home with him. FACT
3). Trump stored these stolen documents in unsecure locations. FACT
4). Some Stolen Documents are NOW missing. FACT

1. Maybe. I think saying that is a fact is premature

2. He took documents marked TS home with him. That is a fact.

3. I wouldn’t call it unsecure. Unapproved I would be good with. A former presidents house is pretty secure I would think. I doubt you can get within 100 yds of any of our former Presidents homes without drawing some unwanted attention.

Whenever some Trumper claims that Biden is in bed with China, remember all the times that Trump has praised him, and other dictators.
Praising and actions are two different things. But Progs love their stage masters. Trump says thing in different ways that are taken out of context on purpose. However, if I am talking about despots, the Prog politicians are not doing a bad job of it.

1. Maybe. I think saying that is a fact is premature

2. He took documents marked TS home with him. That is a fact.

3. I wouldn’t call it unsecure. Unapproved I would be good with. A former presidents house is pretty secure I would think. I doubt you can get within 100 yds of any of our former Presidents homes without drawing some unwanted attention.
It's a resort.
People come and go.
Once inside, neither you nor I know the exact details of "how secure" these documents were, especially the ones found in his desk.
Is that ^^^^ incorrect, they did find Top Secret Documents in his desk, right?

trump will only be happy when his rhetoric of hate and extremism caused more violence and death. He is actually stoking his cult into a civil war. The search on Mar a Lago was a results of his lies and stonewalling efforts to return classified documents to their rightful place.

He turns it in the FBI being out of control when in reality they have cut him months of slack...when anyone else would have been jailed long ago.

It's funny when you idiots say those things....as your democrat party brown shirts actually looted, burned and murdered people for 7 months, in major cities across America, as your bernie sanders, elizabeth warren fan tried to murder the Republican baseball team, and you guy tried to murder conservative Supreme court justices.....

And Trump declassified those documents....so you can pretend all you want, but they have nothing on him.

It's a resort.
People come and go.
Once inside, neither you nor I know the exact details of "how secure" these documents were, especially the ones found in his desk.

He declassified them, so they were not "Top Secret," and his home is secured by the U.S. Secret Service.

It's a resort.
People come and go.
You’re aware he has a private residence on the resort right? I mean you realize you can’t just walk up to a former President’s house right?

I dont know what they found where and to be clear neither do you. What I do know for a fact is you cant just go into a former President's house and start rifling through their desk.

Why dont you go down there and take a picture of yourself sitting at Trump's desk in Mar A Lago or any of the former President's desks. Let me know how that works out for you.

Last edited:
He declassified them, so they were not "Top Secret,"
That's an outstanding talking point, but it's certainly NOT FACT.

And this.>>>>>>. Top Secret Document, if Declassified, still contains the same Top Secret Information.
And WHY did trump take them??????

Right because no politican Democrat or Republican before Trump had ever this some of you people are so beyond stupid it's not even funny.

This is a lie. He never declassified them.
Just for argument's sake. How do you know that? How do you even know what classified documents he had? Where is this information and why are you privilege to it? Are you releasing information about an ongoing investigation? Wouldnt that be illegal?

He declassified them, so they were not "Top Secret," and his home is secured by the U.S. Secret Service.
As was pointed out, it's not secured from Trumps family. The kids, the grand kids, his lawyers, his aides. They all had access to whatever Trump had that wasn't locked up.

Maybe Trump can use this to accuse the grand kids of wanting some paper to draw on, and borrowed it from the folders in his drawer.

Just for argument's sake. How do you know that? How do you even know what classified documents he had? Where is this information and why are you privilege to it? Are you releasing information about an ongoing investigation? Wouldnt that be illegal?
Actually that's the point. Trump has no accounting for when he declassified any of the documents. And such actions can't be done on an automatic, uninformed basis.

The president has unlimited pardon power, but he can't invoke it as a policy that everyone that walks into the oval office, gets a full and complete president pardon.

A wise man knows and understands his enemy

Liberals may think putin and xi are pushovers but the rest of us know better

No one said they were "pushovers" but Putin has most certainly ended his reign of terror with this ill-conceived war against the Ukraine.

Somebody tried to kill his closest advisor. The US government says the Russians lost upward of 70,000 active soldiers either killed or wounded, and the Russian economy is crushed.

Xi is proceeding cautiously but he has much more to lose in dealings with the west. I don't see Xi wanting conventional war. He using the Chinese trade surplus to make friends and influence Third World Nations the same way the USA did in the 1960's - to build infrastructure to promote trade with China.

Xi is looking for economic dominance over military control. You don't see the Chinese setting up military bases all over the world. They're building deep sea ports, and modern seaport facilities for their Silk Road trade routes.
So Hillary wasnt lying?

Al Gore?

Stacy Abrams?

It’s only when the other side says there’s something wrong with the election that it’s lying and anti democracy. Just checking

Did any of these people try to prevent the peaceful transfer of power?????

Did any of these people go around the country denying that their opponent was the legal President, and begging to have the results of the election overturned???

Did any of these people fundraise on the idea that their election was stolen?

No one said they were "pushovers" but Putin has most certainly ended his reign of terror with this ill-conceived war against the Ukraine.

Somebody tried to kill his closest advisor. The US government says the Russians lost upward of 70,000 active soldiers either killed or wounded, and the Russian economy is crushed.

Xi is proceeding cautiously but he has much more to lose in dealings with the west. I don't see Xi wanting conventional war. He using the Chinese trade surplus to make friends and influence Third World Nations the same way the USA did in the 1960's - to build infrastructure to promote trade with China.

Xi is looking for economic dominance over military control. You don't see the Chinese setting up military bases all over the world. They're building deep sea ports, and modern seaport facilities for their Silk Road trade routes.

Did any of these people try to prevent the peaceful transfer of power?????

Did any of these people go around the country denying that their opponent was the legal President, and begging to have the results of the election overturned???

Did any of these people fundraise on the idea that their election was stolen?
Nowhere did trump say that putin and xi are nice people

Forum List

Back