Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

Your accounting knowledge is zero. The crime was how he illegally classified the payment as a legal expense paid to a lawyer. if he classified it as a payment to stripper to be quiet, no crime. Hush money cannot be written off. Payment to a lawyer can be written off.
One problem with Trump's excuse makers is lack of knowledge on most subjects. They rely on Trump to define their world.
Rush Limbaugh was like that. I remember his disciples calling into his show and asking "Rush, how are we supposed to feel about this," and him replying "Don't worry; I'm going to get to it." We know that Trump's supporters aren't the brightest bubbles floating around, and they prove it every day by supporting him.

They forget that Stormy LOST her “slam dunk” case against Trump and owes him $300,000. NDAs are fully legal. These morons would probably implode upon finding out some of their sainted leftists have NDAs with multiple women. Fairly common among the rich.
Heck yes, Trump had sex with a stripper and made her pay. He did this while his wife was home taking care of their 1 year old son. What a guy. Plus he can grab women by the pussy because he is famous. What a guy.
How can someone not worship the guy. He is the ultimate human being.

First, he didn't illegally pay off a stripper. There is no law against paying someone to keep quiet. Same thing happened with Kobe Bryant. It's all legal. She broke the law by talking about it. Trump hasn't committed any crime. He has not been found guilty by a juror of his peers. And, he hasn't committed any crimes. Not like Biden or Hillary.
Trump admits to breaking the law every time he opens his mouth in public. And you Humpers excuse him with, he’s just telling it like it is. Why not this time…..?

First, he didn't illegally pay off a stripper. There is no law against paying someone to keep quiet. Same thing happened with Kobe Bryant. It's all legal. She broke the law by talking about it. Trump hasn't committed any crime. He has not been found guilty by a juror of his peers. And, he hasn't committed any crimes. Not like Biden or Hillary.
He had Cohen pay the stripper and then he paid Cohen with campaign funds.
Biden nor Hillary have been found guilty of any crimes that I am aware of. Tell us what you know.

Funny how MAGAts all fantasize about President Biden molesting his own daughter and not once has she ever con-firmed that that happened. It's all in their heads....and they like replaying it again and again and again. :eusa_think:
But it’s ok for Trump to admit to ( wanting) to date his daughter. “ dating “ is a polite euphemism for you know what.

Still denying it and defending an incestuous pedophile. No surprise. But just to make you look like the fat retarded troll you are...

Stay away from kids fatso.
At least you are not defending the criminal Trump. You are just deflecting to something else. Whether your deflection is true or not it gets the attention off Trump.
It is getting harder for the lemmings to justify Trump's many wrongs. Deflect, deflect, deflect is the new cry from the cult.

Heck yes, Trump had sex with a stripper and made her pay. He did this while his wife was home taking care of their 1 year old son. What a guy. Plus he can grab women by the pussy because he is famous. What a guy.
How can someone not worship the guy. He is the ultimate human being.
And your hero Joe showered with and molested his own daughter. Inappropriately touches young girls. How can you worship that creature? To you, Joe's the ultimate human being. Disgusting.

At least you are not defending the criminal Trump. You are just deflecting to something else. Whether your deflection is true or not it gets the attention off Trump.
It is getting harder for the lemmings to justify Trump's many wrongs. Deflect, deflect, deflect is the new cry from the cult.
Responding to a post that (like yours) was full of bullshit and lies. Trump did nothing wrong asshole. You peons are scared that Trump will be exonerated and then Joe’s crimes will be front and center and prosecuted.

And your hero Joe showered with and molested his own daughter. Inappropriately touches young girls. How can you worship that creature? To you, Joe's the ultimate human being. Disgusting.
Whatever bullshit comes out of your mouth does not change what Trump did. Plus you are making an unproven claim, the actions below are admitted acts by Trump.
Trump had sex with a stripper and made her pay. He did this while his wife was home taking care of their 1 year old son.
Trump can grab women by the pussy because he is famous

No fatso. Criticizing George Soros himself is not Anti-Semitic. Here’s your real Anti-Semites...

(((SOROS))) ;)

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

First thing he must commit a crime dumbass

Still denying it and defending an incestuous pedophile. No surprise. But just to make you look like the fat retarded troll you are...

Stay away from kids fatso.
Did anyone investigate and verify if this was true? If they did I missed it. If true it would be disgusting.
I will gladly bash Biden if you can show me the diary has been verified as true.

Whatever bullshit comes out of your mouth does not change what Trump did. Plus you are making an unproven claim, the actions below are admitted acts by Trump.
Trump had sex with a stripper and made her pay. He did this while his wife was home taking care of their 1 year old son.
Trump can grab women by the pussy because he is famous
My claims were proven. Read the links dumbfuck. Trump said rich people CAN do those things because they’re rich. Seems I’ve gotten to you. I love it. Truth hurts you.

Responding to a post that (like yours) was full of bullshit and lies. Trump did nothing wrong asshole. You peons are scared that Trump will be exonerated and then Joe’s crimes will be front and center and prosecuted.
You are saying Trump did not say "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my supporters would still vote for me".
Watch your hero say exactly that.

Forum List

Back