Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

How about providing some links with your "proof." And, quotes from the Fox propaganda channel don't count!
The FoxNews network is just as reliable as any of the communist news networks you follow. There is plenty that could convict both of them. Especially Hillary. Trump was to Presidential to go after Hillary when she was still a political opponent. His naiveness is what got him into trouble. He should have directed Barr to bring charges against her. We know the "big guy" is Joe Biden and now there is verbal evidence against him taking a $5 million bribe that we know happened. He said it happened on an interview.

Your stolen rigged so called election proved nothing. In the time it took to write that, Dems killed another American with their policies.
Funny how all other Republicans on the same tickets who won and you aren't calling their elections "rigged".

He's innocent until proved guilty except for Democrat Communist Law. Whether a plea or not, he must be convicted to say he committed a crime. Until then, he is alleged to have committed a crime except for Democrat Communist Law.
Butttttttttt....the right wingers have already tried and convicted biden, without any factual evidence. But you're OK with that, right?

I can tell I am getting to Back Again.
I love it.
The truth hurts.
It’s ok. Just acknowledge that I got under your unduly thin skin (again) and that you are urgently and intentionally projecting. 👍

Happy to oblige! 😎

Did anyone investigate and verify if this was true? If they did I missed it. If true it would be disgusting.
I will gladly bash Biden if you can show me the diary has been verified as true.
I wonder why she would lie in her own diary?

Trump is innocent until proven guilty.
He has been arrested, twice, awaiting trial to determine his guilt or innocence. His actions are documented whether they raise to the level of being convicted of a crime. We can comment on his actions without saying he is guilty of a crime.
So quit saying he is innocent.
He’s innocent as he is a political opponent of the left and being attacked for political reasons only. Banana republic you people have created.

Butttttttttt....the right wingers have already tried and convicted biden, without any factual evidence. But you're OK with that, right?
Have we arrested him? Has been arrested? Same with Hillary. Trump took the high road with Hillary. Should have arrested her and tried her on alleged criminal actions.

Have we arrested him? Has been arrested? Same with Hillary. Trump took the high road with Hillary. Should have arrested her and tried her on alleged criminal actions.
Hillary's allegations were baseless. Hillary was not indicted. Trump was indicted. Do you know what that means. This is not Trumps first lawsuit. He has had over 4000.
I would have loved to have seen Trump in cuffs. I would have liked him to be strip searched and put in a jump suite and photographed in humiliating poses. Why? I consider Trump the equivalent of a modern day Hitler. He should never be allowed to be Pesident again.

1686789119751.jpeg

Why do you imagine that of other people? Is this projection? It's projection, isn't it? Carry on with your pathetic sexual fantasies...............ugh.
STFU you fat fuck. Things like you are being rejected and forced out of society. Stay under your rock slimeball.

Perhaps someone other than her wrote in that diary?
Yes. That must be it. Someone else used her diary to help frame her daddy for disgraceful conduct.

That certainly seems like a much more plausible scenario than that the diary owner wrote it in her own diary.

🙄

Well dumbass, that was PRIVATE CITIZEN Trump who did what he did with Stormy. Biden cheated on his wife while she was dying with (not Dr.) Jill, who was cheating on her husband. But that’s okay with you.
Of course Jill is a doctor, you moron.

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

The Biden minions declare him guilty before they have all the facts. Please tell us, why wasn’t Bill Clinton condemned for the women he abused and raped? Could you imagine if Trump had a 21 year old intern who gave him a B. W Job and she wore a Blue dress. You say NOTHING about classified Documents Hillary Clinton had and destroyed or Joe Biden when he was SENATOR keeping them in his garage. The World 🌎 is laughing at us; they can’t believe we elected a cognitive challenged President who can’t even walk

Forum List

Back