Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

Hillary's allegations were baseless. Hillary was not indicted. Trump was indicted. Do you know what that means. This is not Trumps first lawsuit. He has had over 4000.
I would have loved to have seen Trump in cuffs. I would have liked him to be strip searched and put in a jump suite and photographed in humiliating poses. Why? I consider Trump the equivalent of a modern day Hitler. He should never be allowed to be Pesident again.

Hillary wasn't indicted because Trump loves his country and didn't want to interfere with elections at the time. If he knew that the communist party would be doing what they are now doing, he would have pursued Hillary for multiple crimes she committed as Secretary of State and as a candidate with the dossier. But, no! The Democrat communists have to act like complete turds!

Hillary wasn't indicted because Trump loves his country and didn't want to interfere with elections at the time. If he knew that the communist party would be doing what they are now doing, he would have pursued Hillary for multiple crimes she committed as Secretary of State and as a candidate with the dossier. But, no! The Democrat communists have to act like complete turds!
What about after he was elected? He had both houses of Congress. Before wasn’t even an option, since he wasn’t president, so I don’t know what that garbage was all about. :cool-45:

What about after he was elected? He had both houses of Congress. Before wasn’t even an option, since he wasn’t president, so I don’t know what that garbage was all about. :cool-45:
Like I said, he loves his country and doesn't believe in attacking political opponents like we are in Russia or China. But, because Democrats have taken on the mantle of communism, they do exactly what Putin and XI do.

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

Lying again i see. Don't you have anything better to do. Thought not.

He never predicted any such thing...and you leave out the broader context. I'm going to tell you this because you are either too stupid or too jaded to tell the truth.

"It is true that Trump made the "shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" remark widely attributed to him across standard and social media sites. However, the comment also generally appeared absent of its broader context, which pertained to the loyalty of his followers, and not an actual desire, intent, or interest in shooting any individuals for the sole reason that he believed it would have no effect on his popularity. Snopes."
you twit.

Lying again i see. Don't you have anything better to do. Thought not.

He never predicted any such thing...and you leave out the broader context. I'm going to tell you this because you are either too stupid or too jaded to tell the truth.

"It is true that Trump made the "shoot somebody on Fifth Avenue" remark widely attributed to him across standard and social media sites. However, the comment also generally appeared absent of its broader context, which pertained to the loyalty of his followers, and not an actual desire, intent, or interest in shooting any individuals for the sole reason that he believed it would have no effect on his popularity. Snopes."
you twit.
that is called begging the question. If you consider yourself a Christian, how can you support such an immoral man.
Your quote of Corinthian applies to you and Trump. Your support and association with him makes you immoral.
I don't feel God finds a many who has 5 kids by 3 marriages, proven to commit adultery many times and brags about grabbing women by the pussy to be moral.
It is a sin to make excuses for sinful behavior.

Like I said, he loves his country and doesn't believe in attacking political opponents like we are in Russia or China. But, because Democrats have taken on the mantle of communism, they do exactly what Putin and XI do.
Trump only loves himself. He depends on your blind loyalty, but would not return the favor, if you turn out to be a problem. How many people has he hired because they were “the best” at what they do, only to claim he didn’t really know them when they displeased him?

that is called begging the question. If you consider yourself a Christian, how can you support such an immoral man.
Your quote of Corinthian applies to you and Trump. Your support and association with him makes you immoral.
I don't feel God finds a many who has 5 kids by 3 marriages, proven to commit adultery many times and brags about grabbing women by the pussy to be moral.
It is a sin to make excuses for sinful behavior.
Yet the Bible is filled with examples of the Lord choosing deeply flawed men to do His work.

HIllarys ugly face is enough punishment for that wretched old hag

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

maybe Buydem can load trump a few million from his chinese payoffs

Forum List

Back