Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

No, you are WrongAgain. Any fool that stands up for Trump deserves the consequences.
No. I am right again as usual. And all you fools who give any credence to the endless politically motivated attacks against Trump are simply grunting pigs with no ability to engage in critical thinking. Sorry to burst your tiny bubble, private.

Let me get this straight, a joke he made YEARS ago was actually meant to get people to forgive him 4 years in the future when he leaves office with documents that no one gives a shit about in the first place? :cuckoo:
Sometimes tongue in cheek comments become true. In Trump's case that happened.
He said tongue in cheek, I could shoot someone on 5th Ave and not lose voters. He said commit a crime, not be accused of a crime and I would not lose voters.
It is happening with a portion of his most whacked out minions.

Trump was quoting the media.
That's been explained for 7 years.

You convict Trump without seeing any evidence.

You are worse.
You lie to protect your god, Donald Trump. When Donald Trump is your god, lying is good.

Watch your god's sermon.

Elmer, son.
You are so fucking stupid that you post video that completely destroys your point, and you think that you just slammed dunked.
It should be painful to be as fucking stupid as you are.
Watch and listen again dumbass. "The polls say he could not lose voters."
"Trump says I could shoot someone and not lose voters."

You just cannot handle the truth when it right in front of your face.

Watch and listen again dumbass. "The polls say he could not lose voters."
"Trump says I could shoot someone and not lose voters."

You just cannot handle the truth when it right in front of your face.

Overwhelming stupid.

Let me ask this.
Is English not your primary language?

Let me get this straight, a joke he made YEARS ago was actually meant to get people to forgive him 4 years in the future when he leaves office with documents that no one gives a shit about in the first place? :cuckoo:
A joke? That's very gaslighting of you.

I make fun of you for being overwhelming stupid, and you are.
I have to ask, are you also deaf?
YOU ARE BEYOND OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.
Put on your listening ears. It is straight forward unless your mind is being controlled by Donald Trump.
The polls say his supporters are loyal
Trump says "I can shoot someon and not lose voters"

You are scary. Just like Jim Jone's followers who felt he could do no wrong as they drank Kool aid and died. I am sure you would do the same thing if Trump asked you to.
Sad, pathetic human

No. I am right again as usual. And all you fools who give any credence to the endless politically motivated attacks against Trump are simply grunting pigs with no ability to engage in critical thinking. Sorry to burst your tiny bubble, private.
No, you are WrongAgain, and you should request an handle change. :itsok:

YOU ARE BEYOND OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.
Put on your listening ears. It is straight forward unless your mind is being controlled by Donald Trump.
The polls say his supporters are loyal
Trump says "I can shoot someon and not lose voters"

You are scary. Just like Jim Jone's followers who felt he could do no wrong as they drank Kool aid and died. I am sure you would do the same thing if Trump asked you to.
Sad, pathetic human

Why do you leave out the part between those sentences?
Do you not know any better, is it just stupidity or something darker?

Why do you leave out the part between those sentences?
Do you not know any better, is it just stupidity or something darker?

“Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.”​

― Mark Twain

Forum List

Back