Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

that is called begging the question. If you consider yourself a Christian, how can you support such an immoral man.
Your quote of Corinthian applies to you and Trump. Your support and association with him makes you immoral.
I don't feel God finds a many who has 5 kids by 3 marriages, proven to commit adultery many times and brags about grabbing women by the pussy to be moral.
It is a sin to make excuses for sinful behavior.
first off what he said was true. you can grab these hollywood women anyway if they think you can help their career.. Harvey Weinstein.

and third. Get the log out of your own eye before you start to lie about others. Joe Bribem abused his daughter and can't keep his dirty hands off little girls.

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

Trump was quoting the media.
That's been explained for 7 years.

You convict Trump without seeing any evidence.

You are worse.

Well dumbass, that was PRIVATE CITIZEN Trump who did what he did with Stormy. Biden cheated on his wife while she was dying with (not Dr.) Jill, who was cheating on her husband. But that’s okay with you.

You are trying to talk rationally to a complete and total idiot.

You are saying Trump did not say "I could shoot someone on 5th avenue and my supporters would still vote for me".
Watch your hero say exactly that.

Elmer, son.
You are so fucking stupid that you post video that completely destroys your point, and you think that you just slammed dunked.
It should be painful to be as fucking stupid as you are.

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

Let me get this straight, a joke he made YEARS ago was actually meant to get people to forgive him 4 years in the future when he leaves office with documents that no one gives a shit about in the first place? :cuckoo:

My claims were proven. Read the links dumbfuck. Trump said rich people CAN do those things because they’re rich. Seems I’ve gotten to you. I love it. Truth hurts you.

Truth destroys him.
Even when he is too stupid to realize it.

Yes. That must be it. Someone else used her diary to help frame her daddy for disgraceful conduct.

That certainly seems like a much more plausible scenario than that the diary owner wrote it in her own diary.

🙄

Nothing will diminish the Cult's hold on these people.

The Biden minions declare him guilty before they have all the facts. Please tell us, why wasn’t Bill Clinton condemned for the women he abused and raped? Could you imagine if Trump had a 21 year old intern who gave him a B. W Job and she wore a Blue dress. You say NOTHING about classified Documents Hillary Clinton had and destroyed or Joe Biden when he was SENATOR keeping them in his garage. The World 🌎 is laughing at us; they can’t believe we elected a cognitive challenged President who can’t even walk

You have to accept that these people are Cultists.
They are all one big Cult owned and operated by the Democrt Media.

Forum List

Back