Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

YOU ARE BEYOND OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY.
Put on your listening ears. It is straight forward unless your mind is being controlled by Donald Trump.
The polls say his supporters are loyal
Trump says "I can shoot someon and not lose voters"

You are scary. Just like Jim Jone's followers who felt he could do no wrong as they drank Kool aid and died. I am sure you would do the same thing if Trump asked you to.
Sad, pathetic human

You are in a Cult.
It's a large Cult.
But a Cult none the less.
You are insulated from reality.
A normal person would think, why do I never hear anything bad about my side from the people who I trust.
They can't be that perfect.

But no, you aren't normal

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

It isn't a coincidence that Trump is extremely wealthy - far richer than any other President has ever been - and the fact that he has so many fanatic supporters.

Besides the ones that he pays outright, there have to be tens of thousands who indirectly depend on him financially. Employee of sub-contractor and such. These people know that if they want to get ahead at their jobs, they'd best be seen as devoted Trump supporters.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”​

-Upton Sinclair

It isn't a coincidence that Trump is extremely wealthy - far richer than any other President has ever been - and the fact that he has so many fanatic supporters.

Besides the ones that he pays outright, there have to be tens of thousands who indirectly depend on him financially. Employee of sub-contractor and such. These people know that if they want to get ahead at their jobs, they'd best be seen as devoted Trump supporters.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”​

-Upton Sinclair
I agree with you but many people who have worked for Trump would never vote for him because of their experience and getting to know him.
But those working for him now, absolutely, and those he has convinced the only way theywill get good jobs is if he is President. Good point.

Watch and listen again dumbass. "The polls say he could not lose voters."
"Trump says I could shoot someone and not lose voters."

You just cannot handle the truth when it right in front of your face.
Are you volunteering to be shot by Trump?

Oh, so you’re going to let not Dr. Jill treat you fatso? Oh wait, you are that fucking stupid you degenerate. GFY and step out in front of a semi.
You are so stupid you don't know that a PhD, a Doctorate, especially in Theology, came before the idea of calling a medical practitioner a "doctor".................................:heehee:

You are so stupid you don't know that a PhD, a Doctorate, especially in Theology, came before the idea of calling a medical practitioner a "doctor".................................:heehee:

Now pathetically trying to defend your stupidity. You’re a fat, retarded, degenerate defending moron. Step in front of a semi and do the world a favor.

Are you volunteering to be shot by Trump?
No, I am sure one of Trump's braindead cult members would be happy to give their life in loyalty to their savior. Just like the jihadists and Jim Jone's followers who drank the Kool-aid because their cult leader told them to.

An handle?

You should request a remedial education. And you remain wrong. Period.
You are nitpicking, WrongAgain
Anyone that stands up for Trump deserves exactly what they get.

You are nitpicking, WrongAgain
Anyone that stands up for Trump deserves exactly what they get.
No. I’m not. And there’s nothing at all wrong with “standing up” for the man who has been the subject of ceaseless political persecution.

You scumsuckers who endorse such behavior deserve to be horsewhipped.

No. I’m not. And there’s nothing at all wrong with “standing up” for the man who has been the subject of ceaseless political persecution.

You scumsuckers who endorse such behavior deserve to be horsewhipped.

Trump brings all of his problems on himself. God damn son, he has had 4000 lawsuits.
Political persecution (LOL). Stand up and end up like Ashley B (dead) or be prepared to spend time in prison.
I am tired of you silly fucks thinking you are going to strongarm this country, the election, or the law.
Man up and horsewhip me. :hyper: Stop talking about it and do it.

Last edited:
Trump brings all of his problems on himself.
So you claim.
God damn son, he has had 4000 lawsuits
I’m not related to you, private. Thank God. And the number of suits has nothing to do with your claim. You schmuck.
Political persecution (LOL). Stand up and end up like Ashley B (dead) or be prepared to spend time in prison.
🙄
I am tired of you silly fucks thinking you are going to strongarm this country, the election, or the law.
I’m tired of twats like you positing false premises as if they matter to anybody. You’re a douche.
Man up and horsewhip me. :hyper: Stop talking about it and do it.
Go die.

Forum List

Back