Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

You also apparently don't speak English.

You have your own definition of 'Liberal' that is meaningless to the rest of the world.
In a political sense liberal means “the liberal application of government power over the business of the nation and its people.”’

This is an idiotic view. This is also a symptom of severe TDS.

The problem is that if Trump simply faded out of the political scene, these people would still be obsessed with Trump.
The danger is not as much Trump as the absolute braindead idiots that follow him.
Trump by himself is nothing more than an immoral egocentric human. Trump with the power of his cult members threatens the basic principles of our nation.
Trump supporters are controlled by fear. These cowardly people fear others not like them, the government and much more. Trump stokes the fear and cons these poor people in believing he can protect them from their fears.
Trump by himself is disgusting but harmless. The fearful cult members, by themselves, are a sad but not dangerous group. You put them together, you have a threat to our country.

And here it turns out that it is your own Biden committing all of the crimes while YOU stand up for him instead! :auiqs.jpg: Trump has committed no crime, Elmo! I mean, that is, unless you can produce the criminal statute that applies to anything Trump has done!
If Biden has committed crime he should be accountable. If Trump committed a crime he should be held accountable.

I am not a braindead lemming that says Biden can do no wrong.

The danger is not as much Trump as the absolute braindead idiots that follow him.
Trump by himself is nothing more than an immoral egocentric human. Trump with the power of his cult members threatens the basic principles of our nation.
Trump supporters are controlled by fear. These cowardly people fear others not like them, the government and much more. Trump stokes the fear and cons these poor people in believing he can protect them from their fears.
Trump by himself is disgusting but harmless. The fearful cult members, by themselves, are a sad but not dangerous group. You put them together, you have a threat to our country.
That’s another idiotic comment. I’ll give kudos to any liberal here who tries to engage in a substantive and intelligent discussion.

I don’t expect any liberal here to step up to the plate.

You need mental help.
Is there someone that you can talk to?

That’s another idiotic comment. I’ll give kudos to any liberal here who tries to engage in a substantive and intelligent discussion.

I don’t expect any liberal here to step up to the plate.
It is an idiotic comment if you are Donald Trump or one of his cult members.

Forum List

Back