Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

So you claim.

I’m not related to you, private. Thank God. And the number of suits has nothing to do with your claim. You schmuck.

🙄

I’m tired of twats like you positing false premises as if they matter to anybody. You’re a douche.

Go die.
Your mouth is writing checks that the rest of your body can't cash :hyper:

Stand up and support Trump. See what happens. I bet Ashley Babbitt wished she had not stood up.
Same as all those that stood up on J6.

It isn't a coincidence that Trump is extremely wealthy - far richer than any other President has ever been - and the fact that he has so many fanatic supporters.

Besides the ones that he pays outright, there have to be tens of thousands who indirectly depend on him financially. Employee of sub-contractor and such. These people know that if they want to get ahead at their jobs, they'd best be seen as devoted Trump supporters.

“It is difficult to get a man to understand something, when his salary depends on his not understanding it.”​

-Upton Sinclair
It is far more difficult to get a modern American (so-called) liberal to accept any facts contrary to their mandatory orthodox belief system.

Your mouth is writing checks that the rest of your body can't cash :hyper:

Stand up and support Trump. See what happens. I bet Ashley Babbitt wished she had not stood up.
Same as all those that stood up on J6.
Zzz. You’re one of the scumbags who believe that Ashli deserved to be shot. You’re an asshole, private.

It is far more difficult to get a modern American (so-called) liberal to accept any facts contrary to their mandatory orthodox belief system.
Blah...blah...blah...what a load of BULLSHIT!

The dictionary Definition of 'Liberal':
lib·er·al
adjective
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

noun
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:
tolerant
unprejudiced
unbigoted
broad-minded
open-minded
enlightened
forbearing
permissive
free
free and easy
easygoing
laissez-faire
libertarian
latitudinarian
unbiased
impartial
nonpartisan
indulgent
lenient
lax
soft
Opposite:
narrow-minded
bigoted

I guess you've proven, once again, that you're an idiot!

You cannot compare Trump supporters to Biden, Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter, Ford, Nixon supporters.
They are not supporters they are cult members.
Nixon supporters finally realized he was a crook and moved on. The Trump minions hold on no matter how much negative information that comes out. They are Trump above country.
Not many followers of the other Presidents put the person above country, some but not many. At this point, all Trump supporters are putting Trump above country.
This is an idiotic view. This is also a symptom of severe TDS.

The problem is that if Trump simply faded out of the political scene, these people would still be obsessed with Trump.

Blah...blah...blah...what a load of BULLSHIT!

The dictionary Definition of 'Liberal':
lib·er·al
adjective
willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas.
relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

noun
a supporter of policies that are socially progressive and promote social welfare.
a supporter of a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise.

Similar:
tolerant
unprejudiced
unbigoted
broad-minded
open-minded
enlightened
forbearing
permissive
free
free and easy
easygoing
laissez-faire
libertarian
latitudinarian
unbiased
impartial
nonpartisan
indulgent
lenient
lax
soft
Opposite:
narrow-minded
bigoted

I guess you've proven, once again, that you're an idiot!
The dictionary definition is far different than the actual thinking and behaviors of the modern American so-called “liberal.”

I may disagree with liberals, but some of them are still intelligent. Unlike you.

And nothing you post proves anything. You’re badly misinformed and ignorant.

The dictionary definition is far different than the actual thinking and behaviors of the modern American so-called “liberal.”

I may disagree with liberals, but some of them are still intelligent. Unlike you.

Strawman much?

As do the vast majority of supporters of the politician of their choice. You need look no farther than the re-election rate of incumbent politicians to see that both Republican and Democrat:

Modern dictionary definitions of common words often differ greatly from dictionaries in the past.

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him​

And here it turns out that it is your own Biden committing all of the crimes while YOU stand up for him instead! :auiqs.jpg: Trump has committed no crime, Elmo! I mean, that is, unless you can produce the criminal statute that applies to anything Trump has done!

So, you're to much of a wimp to just admit that your statement about Liberals was absolutely wrong.

I understand.
No ma’am. I can’t help it that you’re a moron.

Regardless of the self definition of liberals by liberals, there is a clearer and rather obvious truth that mindless little lemmings like you are incapable of grasping.

I’ll demonstrate it and ass-suckers like you still won’t get it:

It used to be orthodox liberal belief that people ought to be free to say what they believed. But modern day American liberals now maintain that some words must never be spoken and also that some speech should be suppressed. You assgoles embrace censorship and the cancel culture.

Another example: it used to be an orthodox liberal belief that the United States of America SHOULD be a “colorblind” society. Nowadays, you assholes believe that the desire for a colorblind society is, itself, fundamentally wrong.

Run away lil dick. You have no defense. You’re just a simpleton lemming.

Forum List

Back