Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him

My claims were proven. Read the links dumbfuck. Trump said rich people CAN do those things because they’re rich. Seems I’ve gotten to you. I love it. Truth hurts you.
Glad to see you are reading all my posts.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Thank you

Did anyone investigate and verify if this was true? If they did I missed it. If true it would be disgusting.
I will gladly bash Biden if you can show me the diary has been verified as true.
The diary was stolen and held by a couple who were charged and con-victed of theft. No con-firmation that what was written in the diary was written by Biden's daughter. No con-firmation that it's even her hand-writing....and she has never con-firmed that she wrote what was in this diary held by thieves who tried to sell it to Project Veritas...the same Project Veritas that couldn't con-firm it was legit.

Whatever bullshit comes out of your mouth does not change what Trump did. Plus you are making an unproven claim, the actions below are admitted acts by Trump.
Trump had sex with a stripper and made her pay. He did this while his wife was home taking care of their 1 year old son.
Trump can grab women by the pussy because he is famous
Trump paid for pussy and then had her paid off with campaign funds all the while he was married to that SMOKING HOT SEX POT Melania.
Trump loves to grab pussy.

Trump hasn't committed any crime. Trial says otherwise.

He has not been found guilty by a juror of his peers. True, he hasn't been to a trial, because he always pleas out.

And, he hasn't committed any crimes. Why the repeat? Such a lie that you had to say it twice!

Not like Biden or Hillary. BDS, keep the RWI Dream Alive. Must deflect to distract from the Crimes of Trump.....LOOLLOLLLOL....Trial Now.
The trial is to prove that he committed a crime. He's innocent until proved guilty except for Democrat Communist Law. Whether a plea or not, he must be convicted to say he committed a crime. Until then, he is alleged to have committed a crime except for Democrat Communist Law.
Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to justice systems in America. One, the Constitutional justice system and the other, the Democrat Communist law justice system.

The diary was stolen and held by a couple who were charged and con-victed of theft. No con-firmation that what was written in the diary was written by Biden's daughter. No con-firmation that it's even her hand-writing....and she has never con-firmed that she wrote what was in this diary held by thieves who tried to sell it to Project Veritas...the same Project Veritas that couldn't con-firm it was legit.
Except that Ashley herself confirmed it in an interview fatso. Confirmed as her writing. Your pathetic denials are just to cover for your disgusting hero Joe and what he did. We know why you support him....

Thanks!

Except that Ashley herself confirmed it in an interview fatso. Confirmed as her writing. Your pathetic denials are just to cover for your disgusting hero Joe and what he did. We know why you support him....
No link? :p

Go ahead, say it. Why do people support him?

Trump predicted he could commit crimes and his supporters would stand up for him. He could shoot someone in the middle of 5th AVE. He said I could COMMIT a crime (not be accused) and not be held accountable.
He knows his supporters well.
They are standing by him while he illegally pays off a stripper to keep her quiet abouit their affair, while being accused of battery and defamation of a woman and mishandling of classified documents, that could jeopardize our nation's security and put lives of American patriots in danger, Our allies will not share intelligence with the US if they handle the information like Trump.

The Trump minions declare him innocent before they here the facts.

Well, we do know that Hillary committed crimes and her supporters are still standing up for her.

The trial is to prove that he committed a crime. He's innocent until proved guilty except for Democrat Communist Law. Whether a plea or not, he must be convicted to say he committed a crime. Until then, he is alleged to have committed a crime except for Democrat Communist Law.
Wouldn't it be great if we didn't have to justice systems in America. One, the Constitutional justice system and the other, the Democrat Communist law justice system.
Trump is innocent until proven guilty.
He has been arrested, twice, awaiting trial to determine his guilt or innocence. His actions are documented whether they raise to the level of being convicted of a crime. We can comment on his actions without saying he is guilty of a crime.
So quit saying he is innocent.

Forum List

Back