🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Presents: Clinton Accusers [VIDEO]...

Brilliant... She is done.

Trump said something bad in locker room talk fashion, the Clintons actually performed something far worse...

Gotta give the dude credit. He ain't givin up. 'Actions speak louder than words.' A man who said some crude things vs. a man who actually sexually abused numerous women.

Don't forget the woman who let a child rapist off the hook - and then laughed about it.

Trump said something bad in locker room talk fashion, the Clintons actually performed something far worse...

Gotta give the dude credit. He ain't givin up. 'Actions speak louder than words.' A man who said some crude things vs. a man who actually sexually abused numerous women.

Don't forget the woman who let a child rapist off the hook - and then laughed about it.

The Clintons are pure evil. Nuff said.

you're so braindead. you think everyone is a moron trumpeter like you. :rofl:

now let's see how the case goes against dumb donald for raping a 13 year old girl.

:

How many trips did Bill take to the pedophile island?

Several. Him and his fellow pedophile rapist friend Jeffrey Epstein should be in prison. Scum of the earth bastards.

Now we know that Bill at best is a sexual predator and his wife is his enabler, but what bothers me the most is Hillary making the case for her rapist client blaming the victim.

To accuse a 12 year old of lusting after a 40 something year old has to be the lowest of the low.

Last edited:
I have to get the exact shit she used to hurt the child. She got some whacked out shrink to actually do this for her. It's horrible.

She actually got the rape charge down to "unlawful fondling of a minor".

Hillary Clinton is a fucking pig bitch from hell.

Last edited:

now let's see how the case goes against dumb donald for raping a 13 year old girl.

:

You're voting for a corrupt criminal and her serial rapist husband. And you're proud of it. You craaazy. :cuckoo:

It wasn't hard for Trump to find them and get them to attend. All he had to do was drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park.

Now we know that Bill at best is a sexual predator and his wife is his enabler, but what bothers me the most is Hillary making the case for her rapist client blaming the victim.

To accuse a 12 year old of lusting after a 47 year old has to be the lowest of the low.

She'll say and do anything to get the power. She was vicious and cruel to her husband's numerous victims. She'll rot in hell for sure.

It wasn't hard for Trump to find them and get them to attend. All he had to do was drag a hundred dollar bill through a trailer park.

Yes, blame the victim. You must be a Clinton Bootlicker. The Clintons should be in prison. Period, end of story.

During the case, Clinton accused the 12-year-old of 'seek[ing] out older men' and 'engag[ing] in fantasizing' in court affidavits, and later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotape from the 1980s.

On the audiotape, Clinton indicated that she believed Taylor, her client, was guilty, saying that his ability to pass a lie detector test 'forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs'.

Read more: Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

:

To a liberal, potty mouth is much worse than raping.

True. It's perplexing. So outraged over a man making some crude comments, but not bothered at all over a man who actually sexually abused numerous women. Bizarre stuff for sure.

During the case, Clinton accused the 12-year-old of 'seek[ing] out older men' and 'engag[ing] in fantasizing' in court affidavits, and later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotape from the 1980s.

On the audiotape, Clinton indicated that she believed Taylor, her client, was guilty, saying that his ability to pass a lie detector test 'forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs'.

Read more: Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's an evil witch. I still have some faith that the American People won't reward such evil with the US Presidency. But we'll see i guess.

With this old bitch it's always blame the victim you see. Bill didn't mean to get the blow jobs in the Oval Office. It's Monica's fault. Bill didn't mean to rape Juanita. It's Broderick's fault.

When you can blame a 12 year old child for her very own rape you have to be one cold bitch from hell.

Forum List

Back