🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Presents: Clinton Accusers [VIDEO]...

With this old bitch it's always blame the victim you see. Bill didn't mean to get the blow jobs in the Oval Office. It's Monica's fault. Bill didn't mean to rape Juanita. It's Broderick's fault.

When you can blame a 12 year old child for her very own rape you have to be one cold bitch from hell.

Hey, that 12-year old was fantasizing of older men! Clearly it's her fault.

Brilliant... She is done.

Trump said something bad in locker room talk fashion, the Clintons actually performed something far worse...

you're so braindead. you think everyone is a moron trumpeter like you. :rofl:

now let's see how the case goes against dumb donald for raping a 13 year old girl.

:

To a liberal, potty mouth is much worse than raping.

True. It's perplexing. So outraged over a man making some crude comments, but not bothered at all over a man who actually sexually abused numerous women. Bizarre stuff for sure.

It is proof of the MSM's double standard when dealing with D and R pols...not that further proof was needed for some of us. The truly amazing thing is the millions of Americans who are so dumb, they can't see it.

During the case, Clinton accused the 12-year-old of 'seek[ing] out older men' and 'engag[ing] in fantasizing' in court affidavits, and later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotape from the 1980s.

On the audiotape, Clinton indicated that she believed Taylor, her client, was guilty, saying that his ability to pass a lie detector test 'forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs'.

Read more: Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's an evil witch. I still have some faith that the American People won't reward such evil with the US Presidency. But we'll see i guess.

You know what I really really don't get? Is the freaking Bush family is for the rapist and his enabler? Romney for the rapist and his enabler?

OMG. You can be against Trump. I understand that if you want to give away the Constitution I guess and want to give up your 1st/2nd/ hells bells the lot of them but to be for a rapist/sexual predator is unreal and they turn around and say they are Christian.

He's still screwing the Energizer, Belinda Stronach and I flipped out when I found out about him and Bronfman. She's the evil bitch from the family that funded the Unicorn killer in France for crying out loud.

That bitch should be in jail. With the whole evil family.

Last edited:
With this old bitch it's always blame the victim you see. Bill didn't mean to get the blow jobs in the Oval Office. It's Monica's fault. Bill didn't mean to rape Juanita. It's Broderick's fault.

When you can blame a 12 year old child for her very own rape you have to be one cold bitch from hell.

Pure Devil Evil. It can't be rewarded. I just hope & pray the American People see it that way.

During the case, Clinton accused the 12-year-old of 'seek[ing] out older men' and 'engag[ing] in fantasizing' in court affidavits, and later laughed while discussing aspects of the case in a recently-unearthed audiotape from the 1980s.

On the audiotape, Clinton indicated that she believed Taylor, her client, was guilty, saying that his ability to pass a lie detector test 'forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs'.

Read more: Arkansas rape victim comes forward after 40 years to call Hillary Clinton a ‘liar’ | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

She's an evil witch. I still have some faith that the American People won't reward such evil with the US Presidency. But we'll see i guess.

You know what I really really don't get? Is the freaking Bush family is for the rapist and his enabler? Romney for the rapist and his enabler?

OMG. You can be against Trump. I understand that if you want to give away the Constitution I guess and want to give up your 1st/2nd/ hells bells the lot of them but to be for a rapist/sexual predator is unreal and they turn around and say they are Christian.

He's still screwing the Energizer, Belinda Stronach and I flipped out when I found out about him and Bronfman. She's the evil bitch from the family that funded the Unicorn killer in France for crying out loud.

That bitch should be in jail. With the whole evil family.

They're members of the same NWO Globalist Elite club. So i'm not surprised at all that the Bush Family and Romney are supporting the Clintons. I hope this stuff shows people what's really going on. We've all been duped for many years.

I think Trump has served a valuable purpose. He's helped inform people about the Establishment. He may not win, but i think he's been incredibly useful in informing people.

Last edited:
I would have to wonder how these women, who claimed to be sexually harassed or sexually abused in the work place or involved with work, could accept this invitation of a man like trump, who is known for his sexual harassment against women and his disdain for women other than them being a sexual object, and just had a video released with him saying in his own voice and in his own words that he sexually harassed women in the work place, by forcing kisses on the beautiful women because he just couldn't help himself, and groping them in their Pussies... and could get away with it because he was a celebrity/star....

could stand or sit on stage with the type of man, that they supposedly deplore?

I would have to wonder how these women who claimed to be sexually harassed or sexually abused in the work place or involved with work, could accept this invitation of a man like trump, who is known for his sexual harassment against women and his disdain for women other than them being a sexual object, and just had a video released with him saying in his own voice and in his own words that he sexually harassed women in the work place, by forcing kisses on the beautiful women because he just couldn't help himself, and groping them in their Pussies... and could get away with it because he was a celebrity/star....

cold stand or sit on stage with the type of man, that they supposedly deplore?

'Actions speak louder than words.' You didn't listen to Clinton's victims. But go figure? You're voting for a corrupt criminal and her serial rapist husband. And you're proud of it. Shame on you.

I would have to wonder how these women, who claimed to be sexually harassed or sexually abused in the work place or involved with work, could accept this invitation of a man like trump, who is known for his sexual harassment against women and his disdain for women other than them being a sexual object, and just had a video released with him saying in his own voice and in his own words that he sexually harassed women in the work place, by forcing kisses on the beautiful women because he just couldn't help himself, and groping them in their Pussies... and could get away with it because he was a celebrity/star....

could stand or sit on stage with the type of man, that they supposedly deplore?

Trump has always been Trump. He's played at being a playboy all his life. Trump says dirty things on Howard Stern?

:lmao:

Have you ever heard America's sweetheart Sandra Bullock on Stern? Mother Theresa would say dirty things on Howard Stern for crying out loud.

Don't you go after these women though Care4all or you are no better than the freaking enabler who has allowed him all these affairs and rapes.

Don't lower yourself to the point that you back a woman who got a rapist off for blaming the 12 year old child for "lusting" after her rapist.

I swear I do not understand you Democrats who like Whoopie Goldberg can excuse Polanski because it really wasn't a "rape rape"|. Or that Monica made Bill blow in her mouth.

You women are strange.

I would have to wonder how these women who claimed to be sexually harassed or sexually abused in the work place or involved with work, could accept this invitation of a man like trump, who is known for his sexual harassment against women and his disdain for women other than them being a sexual object, and just had a video released with him saying in his own voice and in his own words that he sexually harassed women in the work place, by forcing kisses on the beautiful women because he just couldn't help himself, and groping them in their Pussies... and could get away with it because he was a celebrity/star....

cold stand or sit on stage with the type of man, that they supposedly deplore?

'Actions speak louder than words.' You didn't listen to Clinton's victims. But go figure? You're voting for a corrupt criminal and her serial rapist husband. And you're proud of it. Shame on you.
No..no...no....words speak louder than actions in the minds of leftists, at least as they apply to the Clinton crime family.

Leftists never learned the meaning of the children's rhythm; sticks and stones will break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Brilliant... She is done.

Trump said something bad in locker room talk fashion, the Clintons actually performed something far worse...

you're so braindead. you think everyone is a moron trumpeter like you. :rofl:

now let's see how the case goes against dumb donald for raping a 13 year old girl.

:

How many trips did Bill take to the pedophile island?

poor loon. keep making things up. this is why you keep losing...and losing....and losing.

Forum List

Back