🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

Does the well oiled White House machine not have a person assigned to liaison with the US Congress and it's members? There is no one in the WH that knows how to pick up a phone and call a leader in the Congressional Black Caucus? The well oiled WH machine needs a random reporter to make arrangements for the President to meet with some black congressmen and women?
Three stupid questions in a row, you may have set a record.
The questions are only stupid because they assume that Tramp was not lying when he said he wanted to meet with the CBC. The CBC wrote Tramp on Jan 19, 2017 but lying scum Trump never replied!

The CBCVerified account‏@OfficialCBC
Hi, @realDonaldTrump. We’re the CBC. We sent you a letter on January 19, but you never wrote us back. Sad!
Letter: http://bit.ly/2kD6FhQ

From the Jan 19th CBC letter:
It is my sincere hope that you will accept this invitation to engage in an earnest effort to work together on these issues.

Sincerely,
Cedric L. Richmond
Chair, Congressional Black Caucus

Here was someones opinion that I agree with"

"So I'm watching MSNBC. Now I realize that MSNBC is far far far left, but it was in the afternoon right after Trump's press conference and Katy Turd was the anchor. And she has her devilish little smile on this Katy Turd when one of the black reporters asked Trump when and if he would meet with this CBC.

Doesn't the existence of the CBC continue to fuel the divisiveness in the country? Should we not have a CWC a Congressional White Caucus? I mean I am white. My children are white. I would like a congressional caucus which promotes the causes and issues of white people such as myself. Is that wrong? I feel that a CBC is discriminatory against white people.

And then Katy Turd or some other reporter mentions that Obuma took a full year to meet with the CBC.....and he was one of their own???? But the CBC wants to see Trump immediately! Trump said he wants to meet with the CBC and numerous attempts have been made to try to make it happen but so far nothing.

And then I hear that MAxine Waters, who is a member of the CBC, refuses to meet with Trump "out of principle." Does this not foster even more divisiveness? And what about Rep. John Lewis and others refusing to attend Trump's inauguration last month? Imagine if white members of Congress had done something similar to Obuma 8 years ago.

Trump should just tell the CBC "I'll get to you when I can. You're not a priority right now."

Read more: Why even have a CBC: Congressional Black Caucus??? - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - City-Data Forum
Grow the fuck up.

Republicans in the south are still racist fucks.

4829-1485322455-85b1687281c77d090102f3436f512a97.jpg

Racist_zpsbwfgyfpt.png

You're a hoot!
Don't forget, he was a Democrat until recently. While he was a Democrat, he was adored by the left.

Three stupid questions in a row, you may have set a record.
The questions are only stupid because they assume that Tramp was not lying when he said he wanted to meet with the CBC. The CBC wrote Tramp on Jan 19, 2017 but lying scum Trump never replied!

The CBCVerified account‏@OfficialCBC
Hi, @realDonaldTrump. We’re the CBC. We sent you a letter on January 19, but you never wrote us back. Sad!
Letter: http://bit.ly/2kD6FhQ

From the Jan 19th CBC letter:
It is my sincere hope that you will accept this invitation to engage in an earnest effort to work together on these issues.

Sincerely,
Cedric L. Richmond
Chair, Congressional Black Caucus

Here was someones opinion that I agree with"

"So I'm watching MSNBC. Now I realize that MSNBC is far far far left, but it was in the afternoon right after Trump's press conference and Katy Turd was the anchor. And she has her devilish little smile on this Katy Turd when one of the black reporters asked Trump when and if he would meet with this CBC.

Doesn't the existence of the CBC continue to fuel the divisiveness in the country? Should we not have a CWC a Congressional White Caucus? I mean I am white. My children are white. I would like a congressional caucus which promotes the causes and issues of white people such as myself. Is that wrong? I feel that a CBC is discriminatory against white people.

And then Katy Turd or some other reporter mentions that Obuma took a full year to meet with the CBC.....and he was one of their own???? But the CBC wants to see Trump immediately! Trump said he wants to meet with the CBC and numerous attempts have been made to try to make it happen but so far nothing.

And then I hear that MAxine Waters, who is a member of the CBC, refuses to meet with Trump "out of principle." Does this not foster even more divisiveness? And what about Rep. John Lewis and others refusing to attend Trump's inauguration last month? Imagine if white members of Congress had done something similar to Obuma 8 years ago.

Trump should just tell the CBC "I'll get to you when I can. You're not a priority right now."

Read more: Why even have a CBC: Congressional Black Caucus??? - Politics and Other Controversies -Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Conservatives, Liberals, Third Parties, Left-Wing, Right-Wing, Congress, President - City-Data Forum
Grow the fuck up.

Republicans in the south are still racist fucks.

4829-1485322455-85b1687281c77d090102f3436f512a97.jpg

Racist_zpsbwfgyfpt.png

You're a hoot!
Don't forget, he was a Democrat until recently. While he was a Democrat, he was adored by the left.

Party line, schmarty line.

Because people came out and voted like they’d never seen before, so that’s the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan.
Tramp and your MessiahRushie, one liar bigger than the other!

What I found most revealing was Tramp choosing to have a Golden Shower curtain as a backdrop.

gettyimages-635662270_wide-3de5a2d09b95a96c11ef83240e89f17ef46e1529-s1100-c15.jpg

I agree with Trump. The media is a bunch of sore losers.

The media needs to be regulated more. They shouldn't be allowed to write a bull shit, lying article defaming someone, and doing so needs to result in lawsuits and jail time against the journalist and the company the journalist works for. My half brother fell into a pool once on accident and my dad saved his life by performing CPR, but the journalist wrote the article to make it seem like my dad held his head in the water and said "criminal charges may be pending," even though the police were never going to file charges in the first place. So the journalist should get away with making someone look like a criminal with no consequences? Fuck that. The constitution was written during a time when social media didn't exist and the culture was different, and as much as I agree with pretty much every part of the Constitution, freedom of the press is one area I want to see ripped right out of it, or at least written so there's very limited protections for the media.

It's so annoying that news companies pass up facts for twisting stories for ratings, even if it means lying or making someone look bad. Report the news and the correct news with real facts or get sued. The person(s) defamed shouldn't have to prove the media lied, the MEDIA should have to prove their story was true. Society develops stereotypes and people's reputations are ruined because of what the media is allowed to do. It's also annoying to see hate article after hate article everyday when I search for anything government related in order to find out if any new bills have been scrapped or passed. The news media needs to grow up and report facts, also stay the fuck out of political parties.

Fascinating. Trump melt downs on national TV, and all his cultists are convinced it was a triumph.

At this point, the only purpose the Trump-cultists here serve is as an illustration of what happens when you self-lobotomize yourself in the service of a cult.
That wasn't a meltdown, that was Trump chewing the crooked media scumbags up, and then shitting them out of his ass.

It was a meltdown by the media. Poor reporters need a safe space from Trump.

If you're on the Donald J. Trump mailing list you get to fill out questionnaires and surveys on important issues facing America. I just filled out the media survey last night and suggested that the MSM need to wear an "entertainment only" or "opinion based news only" banner heh

Gonna be a long 4 years for Don not being able to tantrum his way toward everything he wants.
If it is 4 years. The Democrats will return to power in 2018.
Democrats will lose more seats in 2018. They are detached from working class America.
Trump and rest of the Right are guaranteeing a Democratic takeover.
seems to me many Americans really liked that press conference yesterday...only silly dupes, statists, and LWNJs didn't. You know...like you.

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
What we saw at that press conference was a man out-of-touch with reality having a fit as he congratulated himself on running a smooth precision machine that is the Executive. His mental disorder of narcissism was on show as it had been throughout the election campaign during the debates with Republicans and then with his Democrat opponent.

The members of the press must not have known whether to laugh or get worried. To accept that a madman now has the codes to the nuclear arsenal should be sobering. He thinks running the affairs of the nation is the same as managing a New York real estate company and being a reality TV showman. That this could happen at all is confirmation of what has been believed by Liberals for a long time, namely that the power of an American President is dangerous in the wrong hands. The madman cannot be stopped.

Nevertheless, there have to be at least some Republicans in Congress who are also worried and contemplating action.

Forum List

Back