🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

He roasted the fuck out of the fake media.

It was an epic pleasure to behold.
You people are in such denial. Either that, or you have the same childish immaturity that Trump does because you would have to be a child to think "roasting the media" is the only thing that should happen at a presidential press conference.
Where did you see me say it was the only thing?

While other information was indeed passed along, the fake media roasting was epic, and it's telling that cry ass little shits like you are butthurt over it.

FurFeelings.jpg

Last edited:
Has anyone bothered to tell The Donald that he won and can quit campaigning already? Also, he ain't an Emperor and has no clothes.

Maybe he'll quit doing that when the left quits saying he lost the election because he lost the popular vote.
He won the election. That's fact. He lost the popular vote. That's fact too.

Yes it is, however the problem lies in the fact that they are saying he's not a legit president because he didn't win the popular vote.

The left won't listen to or respond to the meat of this amazing conference. Instead they are going to race around saying he's mentally ill.

I've dealt with mentally ill, and this guy is cold stone calm and sane.

The spooks who work for the blm, the epa, the press, the fbi, are crapping their pants and going underground, which is FABULOUS..that's exactly where they belong.

And they will be fired shortly.

Everything is going just as it should, and exactly as he said it would.

https://assets.donaldjtrump.com/_landings/contract/O-TRU-102316-Contractv02.pdf

Has it occurred to you, that you may be mentally ill?

Trump embarrassed D's, R's, libertarians, liberals, conservatives, in fact all Americans no matter what their political bent. He rambled, talked over reporters, was sarcastic, defensive and not in control. Compare to:

Trump is unfit, unprepared and unhinged. He is the Un-president.

Well at least he's not crazy enough to blame Hillary's loss on Russian hackers.

Obama tells Trump to 'stop whining' over rigged election claims

Just his popular vote loss on 3-5 million illegal votes.

Where's that major investigation on that, btw?

I don't know and neither do you.
And the fact still remains....Trump won. You idiots seem to think that several million illegal votes made some sort of difference.
It didn't. Maybe if your candidate hadn't sucked so badly it would have made a difference.

Has anyone bothered to tell The Donald that he won and can quit campaigning already? Also, he ain't an Emperor and has no clothes.

Maybe he'll quit doing that when the left quits saying he lost the election because he lost the popular vote.

Yes it is, however the problem lies in the fact that they are saying he's not a legit president because he didn't win the popular vote.
No one of consequence says that. Those of us with consequence believe he will fall into a big pile of emoluments clause before too long.

No one of consequence says that. Those of us with consequence believe he will fall into a big pile of emoluments clause before too long.
And then hillary will be president

Translation:

President Trump is calling the left out and they can't stand it.
Lol you people don't know your asses from last Tuesday. That entire conference was a complete joke. Trump only cares about himself and you're too stupid to realize that.

That's not how it works. After impeachment and removal by trial in the Senate, Mike Pence would be President.

He's not legit because he colluded with Russians to steal the election.

That's not how it works. After impeachment and removal by trial in the Senate, Mike Pence would be President.
Then hillary is vice president?

No, he is not a legit president because nobody has seen his real birth certificate.

No, he is not a legit president because nobody has seen his real birth certificate.
Then he needs to produce it, and none of this "a copy is just as good" thing, if it aint original he aint legit.

Trump Triumphs Over Press | Rush

RUSH: In very measured tones, the president is firing howitzers at the media and the Washington establishment. I’ll characterize this later. Let’s just JIP it now to get in here while we can.

THE PRESIDENT: …doing what I pledge to do. That’s all I’m doing. I put it out before the American people, got 306 Electoral College votes. I wasn’t supposed to get 222. They said, “There’s no way to get 222; 230 is impossible,” 270, which you need? That was laughable. We got 306. Because people came out and voted like they’d never seen before, so that’s the way it goes. I guess it was the biggest Electoral College win since Ronald Reagan. In other words, the media’s trying to attack our administration because they know we are following through on pledges that we made, and they’re not happy about it, for whatever reason.........Cont.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see via the pathological liars on here who post pure bs to assist in other idiots that actually believe it , that is how you fuel the fires to gain more members of the retard cult , they fall for it and boom you are now a member LOL.

sǝןoɥssɐ ǝɹɐ sɹǝʇɐɥ dɯnɹʇ

Actually, Paul Ryan would act as Vice President. But President Pence would appoint a Vice President.

Are you from America?

Actually, Paul Ryan would act as Vice President. But President Pence would appoint a Vice President.
Wow, that ceiling is plexi-glass

Are you from America?
Yes, and I was mocking the trump haters when I posted "then hillary will be president"...and then pulling your leg when I said "vice president"...I am more than a bit familiar with our political system

Last edited:
going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....
Havent seen it yet, but why do i get the feeling that when i do see it, i wont see a "total meltdown"?

Trump: The leaks are real, but the news is fake.

I'm still scratching my head over that one!

They blast a headline that sounds nefarious and bury the lead that there is zero evidence of wrongdoing somewhere in the middle of the article.

Forum List

Back