🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

There are some ELEMENTARY, BLACK AND WHITE, NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION FACTS.

Equivalent on Obama side would not be Obama over-generalizing keeping doctors(90%+ of Americans did keep theirs after all)
Explain how that is possible with so many companies dropping out. Makes no sense.

moron, that has nothing to do with this thread or what you quoted.
I asked where the press was when obie was in office and mentioned his lies about health care insurance.

You claim 90% did keep theirs (avoiding the price hikes too).

Now you are crying it wasn't the original subject.

Loser!

Retard, did Obama lie to you about number of companies participating in exchanges at some point????? No she didn't, so stfu.
She?
snicker

Yes Obama lied and no, you can't cover it up. Or look consistent with your current tirades.

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
What we saw at that press conference was a man out-of-touch with reality having a fit as he congratulated himself on running a smooth precision machine that is the Executive. His mental disorder of narcissism was on show as it had been throughout the election campaign during the debates with Republicans and then with his Democrat opponent.

The members of the press must not have known whether to laugh or get worried. To accept that a madman now has the codes to the nuclear arsenal should be sobering. He thinks running the affairs of the nation is the same as managing a New York real estate company and being a reality TV showman. That this could happen at all is confirmation of what has been believed by Liberals for a long time, namely that the power of an American President is dangerous in the wrong hands. The madman cannot be stopped.

Nevertheless, there have to be at least some Republicans in Congress who are also worried and contemplating action.
They guy driving the pick up on his way to work this morning with a gun rack in the back and his hard hat hanging from it love the Trumpster. You coffee house sittin, cock smoking liberals don't get it.

None of you "get it", ... at all. While you partisanshitheads quibble over your silly little bragging rights, your society continues to be cannibalized by concentrated corporate wealth/power, and the societal wealth extraction continues unabated regardless of "which" side is "in power" at the moment. You spend your energies arguing over who the better sodomite rapist of your society is.
You're a regular 4-legs-good, 2-legs-bad kinda guy, eh?

bah bah

Why was Mr. Flynn fired?

Because he misrepresented his calls to Vice President Mike Pence, then blamed a faulty memory on the lapse. The excuse didn’t cut it with Mr. Trump.

TRUMP KNEW FLYNN LIED FOR AT LEAST THREE WEEKS. WHEN DOJ INFORMED HIS WHITE HOUSE ON IT.

In those three weeks not him and not others in his admin thought to inform Pence, who says he learned that he was lied to from watching news. And it wasn't until those public news that Trump fired Flynn.

You seriously see NOTHING to question here?

timecover-trumpstorm-560_3unc3my.JPEG

So-called President Trump could have produced a pistol, shot a member of the press and he would not lose one of his demented supporters.

There is nothing more satisfying than to watch cerebral apoplexy running rampant through the American media like a pandemic every time President Trump utters something that sends them into convulsive fits. .

LOL, you need to stop worshipping politicians and get outdoors for a change; trust me there is a whole universe of things more satisfying than watching politicians chatter in front of the cameras. :p

So-called President Trump could have produced a pistol, shot a member of the press and he would not lose one of his demented supporters.

This is what Trump was referring to when he talked about fake new.

Depends on the member of the press.
Hyuck hyuck.

How does one find these types of statements acceptable from the leader of the free world.

Before responding, please note there is video of each statement.

The 8 Craziest Moments Of Trump’s Impromptu Press Conference

A pathetic snowflake regressive hate sight isolates a few statements form a presser that went for more than an hour, ignoring what has been accomplished which was covered in his opening statement. Get back to us when you have something that's not form some reactionary hate group.

Keep polishing that turd!

It is becoming more and more clear that aliens from a distant universe have implanted a high tech bio worm into the skull of our so-called President and he is being controlled by this worm in his skull. We should get some of our best conspiracy theory nuts here at USMB to research this idea.

There are some ELEMENTARY, BLACK AND WHITE, NOT UP FOR DISCUSSION FACTS.

Equivalent on Obama side would not be Obama over-generalizing keeping doctors(90%+ of Americans did keep theirs after all)
Explain how that is possible with so many companies dropping out. Makes no sense.

moron, that has nothing to do with this thread or what you quoted.
I asked where the press was when obie was in office and mentioned his lies about health care insurance.

You claim 90% did keep theirs (avoiding the price hikes too).

Now you are crying it wasn't the original subject.

Loser!

Retard, did Obama lie to you about number of companies participating in exchanges at some point????? No he didn't, so stfu.

Praying at the altar of Gruber.....

Yes, I thought it was awesome to watch Trump, President of the United States, getting fact whipped like a little boy...but I'm surprised you did.

The press was owned. Period.

HaHaHaHaHa-------------HaHaHahahahahaHahHaHahahahahaha-----------wait a minute while I catch my breath---------------HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHa---------HaHahaHaHaHaHaHa---------------HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHa---------HaHahaHaHaHaHaHa

Forum List

Back