🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

N
Trump is unfit, unprepared and unhinged. He is the Un-president.
If he's making libs chew through their undies he's doing God's work.
yeah the guy with 3 wives, countless mistresses and a tractor trailer full of women he sexually assaulted is doing "God's work."
Where's the sexual assaults? Are you confused with Bill Clinton, who cheated repeatedly on his wife. Trump brings out the hypocrisy in the left like no other and he owns your little hate filled pea brains. God approves.

Powerful men attract women. It is not uncommon for men to have mistresses, and only in the US is such a relationship considered abhorrent, even by those whose private behavior is far from pure. We saw that during the Clinton impeachment, when the most self righteous hypocrites lead the witch hunt against President Clinton:
  • Henry Hyde
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Bob Livingston
  • Dennis Hastert
It's very likely the self righteous jerks who continue to bring up Clinton's past are themselves guilty of sexual improprieties, well, except iceweasel, for we'll never know since any member of the human species - male or female - would most likely not admit having a sexual encounter with him, and animals can't talk.

Why do you pathetic snowflakes keep trying to rewrite history? Clinton was impeached for perjury. He lied under oath, it seems to run in the family, isn't the hildabitches perjury before congress still pending at DOJ?

Thank God Don doesn't lie.

TEXAS LEADS THE NATION IN TEEN PREGNANCY.
Poor pathetic snowflake, projecting again. Your dear leader's gone now and you just don't know what to do with yourself. Just relax, munch on those turds and enjoy your new president. He'll take care of everyone, including you shit eating dogs.
Do you anticipate he will have a positive impact upon Texas' national leadership role in teen pregnancies?

#3 in teen pregnancies, #1 in repeat teen pregnancies

Seriously, you can't even repeat something accurately, and you expect someone to believe what you're saying. How old are you, 6?

---Ad hominem alert--- A responsible person would provide figures to support a rebuttal, a hack does not.

Deflections have no need for a decent response, aren't we talking about the presser? I don't recall that being a subject covered in it.

Do you anticipate he will have a positive impact upon Texas' national leadership role in teen pregnancies?

CDC | Prevention Research Centers | Networking Helps People with Epilepsy Avoid Depression

Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation

Texas Teens Lead the Nation in Repeat Teen Births
By all means, lets shut down Planned Parenthood along with as many abortion clinics as possible. Just keep your legs together, girls! Didn't your parents raise you right? (Probably no Daddy--we know a single mom can't do it alone). Why can't you behave like us judgmental old farts who have forgotten what those hormonal years were like?
Wishin' and hopin', you old jack asses.

I'll be happy to, as long as you keep eating it.

I don't think you realize what "eating it" means.

You swallow Trump's load no matter what. Liberals -- and frankly, most sane republicans -- don't.

Poor pathetic snowflake, projecting again. Your dear leader's gone now and you just don't know what to do with yourself. Just relax, munch on those turds and enjoy your new president. He'll take care of everyone, including you shit eating dogs.

When he gets rid of the wetbacks, sure. Teen pregnancies in Texas will tumble. Blacks are another matter.

I yield on matters of bleating to you, for very obvious reason.

Sure, must be all them darkies.
Where did you think all those young thugs come from? Happy, prosperous, middle class white families?

I don't think you realize what "eating it" means.

You swallow Trump's load no matter what. Liberals -- and frankly, most sane republicans -- don't.

When he gets rid of the wetbacks, sure. Teen pregnancies in Texas will tumble. Blacks are another matter.

I yield on matters of bleating to you, for very obvious reason.

Sure, must be all them darkies.
Where did you think all those young thugs come from? Happy, prosperous, middle class white families?
From the institutions of american society, a for profit legal system, and a privatized for profit prison system in a post industrial society that no longer requires as many human bodies for labor.

You people are in such denial. Either that, or you have the same childish immaturity that Trump does because you would have to be a child to think "roasting the media" is the only thing that should happen at a presidential press conference.
It was time the Press was told where ro get off their high horse. His supporters loved it. Believe me!

You people are in such denial. Either that, or you have the same childish immaturity that Trump does because you would have to be a child to think "roasting the media" is the only thing that should happen at a presidential press conference.
It was time the Press was told where ro get off their high horse. His supporters loved it. Believe me!
It was a fantastic show. Never seen anything like it, although I did feel a bit embarrassed for the fake-news "journalists".

"Show" is certainly the term. Television 'reality' taken to another area, and a lower level.

Seriously, you can't even repeat something accurately, and you expect someone to believe what you're saying. How old are you, 6?

---Ad hominem alert--- A responsible person would provide figures to support a rebuttal, a hack does not.

Deflections have no need for a decent response, aren't we talking about the presser? I don't recall that being a subject covered in it.

CDC | Prevention Research Centers | Networking Helps People with Epilepsy Avoid Depression

Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation

Texas Teens Lead the Nation in Repeat Teen Births

Yup, as the illegals go, so will the the folks responsible. Now you want to get back on topic?

A lot of us disliked Obama but I don't think I've ever seen so much sheer hate spewed from people as those who oppose Trump. This is more than a little scary.
Doesn't surprise me at all. I've debated libs for 20 plus years. They are a hateful spiteful bunch. And not too mature.

N
If he's making libs chew through their undies he's doing God's work.
yeah the guy with 3 wives, countless mistresses and a tractor trailer full of women he sexually assaulted is doing "God's work."
Where's the sexual assaults? Are you confused with Bill Clinton, who cheated repeatedly on his wife. Trump brings out the hypocrisy in the left like no other and he owns your little hate filled pea brains. God approves.

Powerful men attract women. It is not uncommon for men to have mistresses, and only in the US is such a relationship considered abhorrent, even by those whose private behavior is far from pure. We saw that during the Clinton impeachment, when the most self righteous hypocrites lead the witch hunt against President Clinton:
  • Henry Hyde
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Bob Livingston
  • Dennis Hastert
It's very likely the self righteous jerks who continue to bring up Clinton's past are themselves guilty of sexual improprieties, well, except iceweasel, for we'll never know since any member of the human species - male or female - would most likely not admit having a sexual encounter with him, and animals can't talk.

Why do you pathetic snowflakes keep trying to rewrite history? Clinton was impeached for perjury. He lied under oath, it seems to run in the family, isn't the hildabitches perjury before congress still pending at DOJ?

Thank God Don doesn't lie.

I guess you haven't read Art of The Deal, hyperbole and exaggeration are all part of the way he makes deals. You pathetic snowflakes don't seem to mind when it's your people doing it.

Forum List

Back