🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Press Conference

HaHaHaHaHa-------------HaHaHahahahahaHahHaHahahahahaha-----------wait a minute while I catch my breath---------------HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHa---------HaHahaHaHaHaHaHa---------------HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHa---------HaHahaHaHaHaHaHa

Whoa, that's the first time I've ever seen anybody get winded using a keyboard.... :disbelief:

HaHaHaHaHa-------------HaHaHahahahahaHahHaHahahahahaha-----------wait a minute while I catch my breath---------------HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHa---------HaHahaHaHaHaHaHa---------------HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHahaHaHaHa---------HaHahaHaHaHaHaHa

Whoa, that's the first time I've ever seen anybody get winded using a keyboard.... :disbelief:

The H is sticking.

How does one find these types of statements acceptable from the leader of the free world.

Before responding, please note there is video of each statement.

The 8 Craziest Moments Of Trump’s Impromptu Press Conference

A pathetic snowflake regressive hate sight isolates a few statements form a presser that went for more than an hour, ignoring what has been accomplished which was covered in his opening statement. Get back to us when you have something that's not form some reactionary hate group.

Keep polishing that turd!

I'll be happy to, as long as you keep eating it.

Anyone who watched trumps performance without bias would have concluded he is not presidential. I pointed out what I saw, and how I remembered President Kennedy. The Contrast is obvious, and those who watched him today, and believe he was not an embarrassment, is dishonest or deluded.

"those who watched him today......is dishonest?" I'm sorry, but seeing this so close to a post where you call out saveliberty for his grammar strikes me as funny. ;)
going on and on and on about the 'fake news media' to the 'fake news' media

historic....

Heard it all, I was very impressed. The President kicked ass and took names. The press deserves every bit of it.

Do you live in an Alt. Reality? Or, do you lie to amuse yourself?

How does one find these types of statements acceptable from the leader of the free world.

A pathetic snowflake regressive hate sight isolates a few statements form a presser that went for more than an hour, ignoring what has been accomplished which was covered in his opening statement. Get back to us when you have something that's not form some reactionary hate group.

I don't think you realize what "eating it" means.

You swallow Trump's load no matter what. Liberals -- and frankly, most sane republicans -- don't.

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
What we saw at that press conference was a man out-of-touch with reality having a fit as he congratulated himself on running a smooth precision machine that is the Executive. His mental disorder of narcissism was on show as it had been throughout the election campaign during the debates with Republicans and then with his Democrat opponent.

The members of the press must not have known whether to laugh or get worried. To accept that a madman now has the codes to the nuclear arsenal should be sobering. He thinks running the affairs of the nation is the same as managing a New York real estate company and being a reality TV showman. That this could happen at all is confirmation of what has been believed by Liberals for a long time, namely that the power of an American President is dangerous in the wrong hands. The madman cannot be stopped.

Nevertheless, there have to be at least some Republicans in Congress who are also worried and contemplating action.
They guy driving the pick up on his way to work this morning with a gun rack in the back and his hard hat hanging from it love the Trumpster. You coffee house sittin, cock smoking liberals don't get it.

None of you "get it", ... at all. While you partisanshitheads quibble over your silly little bragging rights, your society continues to be cannibalized by concentrated corporate wealth/power, and the societal wealth extraction continues unabated regardless of "which" side is "in power" at the moment. You spend your energies arguing over who the better sodomite rapist of your society is.
You're a regular 4-legs-good, 2-legs-bad kinda guy, eh?

bah bah

Too close to home for you to respond coherently?

Trump news conference shows he is very concerning. He shows he is not in a proper mental state to govern. It is not his policies, he is loony tunes. He is a a uber-sensitive narcissist. He is so insecure. He cannot handle any criticism.
What we saw at that press conference was a man out-of-touch with reality having a fit as he congratulated himself on running a smooth precision machine that is the Executive. His mental disorder of narcissism was on show as it had been throughout the election campaign during the debates with Republicans and then with his Democrat opponent.

The members of the press must not have known whether to laugh or get worried. To accept that a madman now has the codes to the nuclear arsenal should be sobering. He thinks running the affairs of the nation is the same as managing a New York real estate company and being a reality TV showman. That this could happen at all is confirmation of what has been believed by Liberals for a long time, namely that the power of an American President is dangerous in the wrong hands. The madman cannot be stopped.

Nevertheless, there have to be at least some Republicans in Congress who are also worried and contemplating action.
They guy driving the pick up on his way to work this morning with a gun rack in the back and his hard hat hanging from it love the Trumpster. You coffee house sittin, cock smoking liberals don't get it.

None of you "get it", ... at all. While you partisanshitheads quibble over your silly little bragging rights, your society continues to be cannibalized by concentrated corporate wealth/power, and the societal wealth extraction continues unabated regardless of "which" side is "in power" at the moment. You spend your energies arguing over who the better sodomite rapist of your society is.

bah bah

Sorry, I'm not very good at bleating. How would you spell your utterances?

You swallow Trump's load no matter what. Liberals -- and frankly, most sane republicans -- don't.

Poor pathetic snowflake, projecting again. Your dear leader's gone now and you just don't know what to do with yourself. Just relax, munch on those turds and enjoy your new president. He'll take care of everyone, including you shit eating dogs.

bah bah

Sorry, I'm not very good at bleating. How would you spell your utterances?

"bah bah"

Nah, you're pretty good at at, but nothing else apparently.

Last edited:

Poor pathetic snowflake, projecting again. Your dear leader's gone now and you just don't know what to do with yourself. Just relax, munch on those turds and enjoy your new president. He'll take care of everyone, including you shit eating dogs.
Do you anticipate he will have a positive impact upon Texas' national leadership role in teen pregnancies?

#3 in teen pregnancies, #1 in repeat teen pregnancies

A lot of us disliked Obama but I don't think I've ever seen so much sheer hate spewed from people as those who oppose Trump. This is more than a little scary.

N
Trump is unfit, unprepared and unhinged. He is the Un-president.
If he's making libs chew through their undies he's doing God's work.
yeah the guy with 3 wives, countless mistresses and a tractor trailer full of women he sexually assaulted is doing "God's work."
Where's the sexual assaults? Are you confused with Bill Clinton, who cheated repeatedly on his wife. Trump brings out the hypocrisy in the left like no other and he owns your little hate filled pea brains. God approves.

Powerful men attract women. It is not uncommon for men to have mistresses, and only in the US is such a relationship considered abhorrent, even by those whose private behavior is far from pure. We saw that during the Clinton impeachment, when the most self righteous hypocrites lead the witch hunt against President Clinton:
  • Henry Hyde
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Bob Livingston
  • Dennis Hastert
It's very likely the self righteous jerks who continue to bring up Clinton's past are themselves guilty of sexual improprieties, well, except iceweasel, for we'll never know since any member of the human species - male or female - would most likely not admit having a sexual encounter with him, and animals can't talk.

Do you anticipate he will have a positive impact upon Texas' national leadership role in teen pregnancies?

Seriously, you can't even repeat something accurately, and you expect someone to believe what you're saying. How old are you, 6?

---Ad hominem alert--- A responsible person would provide figures to support a rebuttal, a hack does not.

Deflections have no need for a decent response, aren't we talking about the presser? I don't recall that being a subject covered in it.

TEXAS LEADS THE NATION IN TEEN PREGNANCY.

Seriously, you can't even repeat something accurately, and you expect someone to believe what you're saying. How old are you, 6?

---Ad hominem alert--- A responsible person would provide figures to support a rebuttal, a hack does not.

Deflections have no need for a decent response, aren't we talking about the presser? I don't recall that being a subject covered in it.

TEXAS LEADS THE NATION IN TEEN PREGNANCY.

CDC | Prevention Research Centers | Networking Helps People with Epilepsy Avoid Depression

Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation

Texas Teens Lead the Nation in Repeat Teen Births

When he gets rid of the wetbacks, sure. Teen pregnancies in Texas will tumble. Blacks are another matter.

I yield on matters of bleating to you, for very obvious reason.

N
yeah the guy with 3 wives, countless mistresses and a tractor trailer full of women he sexually assaulted is doing "God's work."
Where's the sexual assaults? Are you confused with Bill Clinton, who cheated repeatedly on his wife. Trump brings out the hypocrisy in the left like no other and he owns your little hate filled pea brains. God approves.

Powerful men attract women. It is not uncommon for men to have mistresses, and only in the US is such a relationship considered abhorrent, even by those whose private behavior is far from pure. We saw that during the Clinton impeachment, when the most self righteous hypocrites lead the witch hunt against President Clinton:
  • Henry Hyde
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Bob Livingston
  • Dennis Hastert
It's very likely the self righteous jerks who continue to bring up Clinton's past are themselves guilty of sexual improprieties, well, except iceweasel, for we'll never know since any member of the human species - male or female - would most likely not admit having a sexual encounter with him, and animals can't talk.
Not all the women were attracted to Bill, no sale. Just pointing out your gross hypocrisy here.

When he gets rid of the wetbacks, sure. Teen pregnancies in Texas will tumble. Blacks are another matter.

I yield on matters of bleating to you, for very obvious reason.

Sure, must be all them darkies.

N

• Henry Hyde
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Bob Livingston
  • Dennis Hastert

Why do you pathetic snowflakes keep trying to rewrite history? Clinton was impeached for perjury. He lied under oath, it seems to run in the family, isn't the hildabitches perjury before congress still pending at DOJ?

Forum List

Back