Trump press secretary promised he will never lie, and then he lied.

He pointed to Carrier as an example of Trump's business acumen. And he said over a thousand jobs were saved.

Only it was 730. I know the article says 750, but other articles revised that to 730.

And the CEO said they are taking the money and automating so most of those jobs will be gone.

Do you think he knew that? How could he not know? And you right wingers can't cry liar. You've crowed about this again and again.

CEO tells investors: Trump's Carrier deal will be used to automate factory and eliminate jobs (VIDEO)
I couldn't find your post about Gruber acknowledging Obama lied about Obamacare because he believes Americans to be stupid.

Heard his press conference. Trump made an excellent choice foe the job. He isn't putting up with media bs.

And if this is the best "lie" you can find, you're in trouble.
The lie about bringing jobs back is the worst scam perpetrated on the American people since Republicans tricked us into Iraq.

He pointed to Carrier as an example of Trump's business acumen. And he said over a thousand jobs were saved.

Only it was 730. I know the article says 750, but other articles revised that to 730.

And the CEO said they are taking the money and automating so most of those jobs will be gone.

Do you think he knew that? How could he not know? And you right wingers can't cry liar. You've crowed about this again and again.

CEO tells investors: Trump's Carrier deal will be used to automate factory and eliminate jobs (VIDEO)
I couldn't find your post about Gruber acknowledging Obama lied about Obamacare because he believes Americans to be stupid.
Obama didn't lie about Obamacare. You could always keep your insurance as long as it met minimum standards. Only Republicans cry about NOT getting scammed.

The idea that jobs are coming back is the worst scam since Republicans tricked us into Iraq.

Heard his press conference. Trump made an excellent choice foe the job. He isn't putting up with media bs.

The lie about bringing jobs back is the worst scam perpetrated on the American people since Republicans tricked us into Iraq.

It's the biggest lie since Obama became the jobs President while he had historical lows in labor participation

Obama didn't lie about Obamacare. You could always keep your insurance as long as it met minimum standards. Only Republicans cry about NOT getting scammed.

The idea that jobs are coming back is the worst scam since Republicans tricked us into Iraq.
Did everyone save $2500.00 per month?
Why does it excite you to think America shall remain unemployed?

Obama didn't lie about Obamacare?

Where is my $2500 savings?
Where is my doctor I liked?
Where is my healthcare I liked?

Obama is forever remembered as the biggest liar on planet earth.

But he did keep jobs here

Last edited:
1400 LOST !!!

did the lying SOB mention that ?

WASHINGTON – In persuading Carrier to keep hundreds of jobs in Indiana, President-elect Donald Trump is claiming victory on behalf of factory workers whose positions were bound for Mexico. But the scant details that have emerged so far raise doubts about the extent of the victory.

By enabling Carrier's Indianapolis plant to stay open, the deal spares about 800 union workers whose jobs were going to be outsourced to Mexico, according to federal officials who were briefed by the heating and air conditioning company. This suggests that hundreds will still lose their jobs at the factory, where roughly 1,400 workers were slated to be laid off.

Hundreds could still lose jobs at Carrier's Indianapolis plant, despite Trump deal

You know, most presidents send out their press secretaries out for the first meeting with the media to tell the country what their policies are going to be over the next 100 days and the vision that they have for this country.

Not arguing about crowd sizes.

Fake News assholes could less about what's best for the country. I love it that Trump's calling em out. He better keep it up. Hold them accountable for every bit of their Fake News.

Using your first press conference to argue about the crowd size is a very petty, small thing to do.
Spicer had to set the corrupt Judenpresse straight.

It doesn't.

Why does it excite you to know Republicans are lying to their base?

Most jobs didn't move overseas. More than 85% have been automated. The jobs that moved overseas are NOT coming back. Most no longer exist. They've mostly been automated. Manufacturing has been growing during the Obama years. But not jobs. Because they have been automated. Those that support the automation industry have been making good salaries. They have been moving up in the economy. Those without an education have been becoming poor. Trump saying he will bring jobs back from overseas is an outright lie.

This strange and bizarre focus on bringing non-existent jobs back does a disservice to the entire country and where we should be placing our focus. In the meantime, not a word about education. Totally ignored. That's how we combat automation. Not chasing waterfalls. The idea these jobs are coming back is the worst scam on this country since Iraq.

1400 LOST !!!

did the lying SOB mention that ?

WASHINGTON – In persuading Carrier to keep hundreds of jobs in Indiana, President-elect Donald Trump is claiming victory on behalf of factory workers whose positions were bound for Mexico. But the scant details that have emerged so far raise doubts about the extent of the victory.

By enabling Carrier's Indianapolis plant to stay open, the deal spares about 800 union workers whose jobs were going to be outsourced to Mexico, according to federal officials who were briefed by the heating and air conditioning company. This suggests that hundreds will still lose their jobs at the factory, where roughly 1,400 workers were slated to be laid off.

Hundreds could still lose jobs at Carrier's Indianapolis plant, despite Trump deal
Once the plant is automated, it will be more than 1400. Carrier is going to put those millions they got from taxpayers to good use.

The only appropriate response is EVERGREEN:

when_everyone_gets_a_trophy_11-10-16-1.jpg

You are dumber than a brick.
Shitforbrains thinks healthcare options remained the same after Obama gutted the healthcare system.

You know, most presidents send out their press secretaries out for the first meeting with the media to tell the country what their policies are going to be over the next 100 days and the vision that they have for this country.

Fake News assholes could less about what's best for the country. I love it that Trump's calling em out. He better keep it up. Hold them accountable for every bit of their Fake News.

Using your first press conference to argue about the crowd size is a very petty, small thing to do.

He had to set the "corrupt Judenpresse" straight? Are you saying that the media is a Jewish group? If so, then Trump and Spicer are the Nazis.

And, from the tone of your post, you must be a Nazi as well.

It doesn't.

Most jobs didn't move overseas. More than 85% have been automated. The jobs that moved overseas are NOT coming back. Most no longer exist. They've mostly been automated. Manufacturing has been growing during the Obama years. But not jobs. Because they have been automated. Those that support the automation industry have been making good salaries. They have been moving up in the economy. Those without an education have been becoming poor. Trump saying he will bring jobs back from overseas is an outright lie.

This strange and bizarre focus on bringing non-existent jobs back does a disservice to the entire country and where we should be placing our focus. In the meantime, not a word about education. Totally ignored. That's how we combat automation. Not chasing waterfalls. The idea these jobs are coming back is the worst scam on this country since Iraq.
So all the car jobs in Mexico are automation? Really?

He had to set the "corrupt Judenpresse" straight? Are you saying that the media is a Jewish group? If so, then Trump and Spicer are the Nazis.

And, from the tone of your post, you must be a Nazi as well.
The corrupt media is Jewish dominated. They must be dealt with.

It doesn't.

Even if true, the factories being located in the US would provide some American Jobs. Trump's on the right track. Time to reverse the Globalist course. Time to look out for Americans again.

It doesn't.

plantas-vehiculos_ligeros.jpg

hand assembly is a thing of the past, even in Mexico ..

Smart factory: Audi opens advanced manufacturing plant in Mexico

I called out Trump and Spicer on Saturday's press conference. Today it was fine. Better than fine. Spicer took many questions and was there about an hour, I would guess. The theme was what Trump is doing on behalf of the people and that was a great deal concerning it was his first weekday in office.

One point is sure. He is working on behalf of the people.

Forum List

Back