Trump Promise Keeping: Cuba

Trump supports a policy that let Fidel Castro die old, wealthy, and loved despite being a monster. Tyrant's have to look out for one another, I guess.

How many countries has Cuba invaded? How many lives have been lost to Cuban missles? Jesus you sheep are stupid. You're actually calling Cuba "murderous", how I wish stupidity were painful!

I'll post a more accurate and fuller response to the typical government school grad's screed.....that which you were kind enough to post....

But for now, let me remind you of the Gates Test.

Here's how we judge a country: when the gates are opened, do folks rush in or rush out.

Get it, you dunce?

lol, so says an immigrant herself, completely oblivious to the irony of her post.

Because, Cuba Expert, Cuba is only a couple notches above North Korea.
Yes, and international isolation has turned it into an open society. Oh wait, it's just the opposite. Great plan.

Cuba would have been back to a capitalist paradise decades ago if the US hadn't been such assholes over Castro. Half the bank accounts of NY and NJ would have been held there by now.

Oh. Then Cubans have ceased to escape from Cuba and boat to Florida in order to find freedom. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

Given a bit more time and capitalism people will on the boats back to Cuba.

Did you hear Trump's speech about Cuba just in the past hour?

How many countries has Cuba invaded? How many lives have been lost to Cuban missles? Jesus you sheep are stupid. You're actually calling Cuba "murderous", how I wish stupidity were painful!

I'm sure the bulk of the killing was done well before you were ever hatched. All that's left now are the sheep.

Yes, and international isolation has turned it into an open society. Oh wait, it's just the opposite. Great plan.

Cuba would have been back to a capitalist paradise decades ago if the US hadn't been such assholes over Castro. Half the bank accounts of NY and NJ would have been held there by now.

Oh. Then Cubans have ceased to escape from Cuba and boat to Florida in order to find freedom. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

You mean coming to America from Cuba.

One guy did it on a windsurfer. :eek:

Another inexplicable partisan issue.

Why are we so afraid of Cuba?

Why don't we just drop a big ol' bag of American love on 'em? Let the people there, who are suffering, see what they're missing.

I realize some folks are obediently following along on this because FREEDOM & LIBERTY 'n stuff, but this is silly.

Trump - I know, let's go back to what didn't work to change Cuba and kept Castro in power (for the last 60 years). Sounds like the GOP time-machine again wondering why we have so few jobs for - corset makers.

Why aren't you using the more honest avi 'Loosey Lefty'?

Look who's talking. You think anybody here thinks your avatar remotely relates to your smoke-filled, caffeinated, midnight basement typewriter tirades?

Why don't we just drop a big ol' bag of American love on 'em? Let the people there, who are suffering, see what they're missing.

I realize some folks are obediently following along on this because FREEDOM & LIBERTY 'n stuff, but this is silly.

This is really too bad that Trump is so threatened by Obama that he continues to undo some of the good that came from his Cuba policy. Cuba's developed a very effective cancer drug for those suffering from NSCLC. Whereas in this country they die after a few months, the drug that the Cubans developed has cancer patients still alive after 5-8 years. The Rochester Institute is offering this drug to NSCLC patients through it's agreement with the Cubans, and I sure hope Trump doesn't fuck that up, too.

I'll post a more accurate and fuller response to the typical government school grad's screed.....that which you were kind enough to post....

But for now, let me remind you of the Gates Test.

Here's how we judge a country: when the gates are opened, do folks rush in or rush out.

Get it, you dunce?
Such juvenile and made-up "tests" can only come from the addled brains of a far rightwing lunatic.

What's this so-called "test" supposed to mean? What do we do to countries who fail it?

Liberals: wanting what's bad for America since time began.
What's bad about making an enemy a friend? Turning an island nation 90 miles from our shores from communism back to - capitalism. Yeah, sounds awful.
That's what your problem is. Facts are ignored but the "sound" of it is good. Sounds pretty foolish to me.

This is really too bad that Trump is so threatened by Obama that he continues to undo some of the good that came from his Cuba policy. Cuba's developed a very effective cancer drug for those suffering from NSCLC. Whereas in this country they die after a few months, the drug that the Cubans developed has cancer patients still alive after 5-8 years. The Rochester Institute is offering this drug to NSCLC patients through it's agreement with the Cubans, and I sure hope Trump doesn't fuck that up, too.
Obama is a joke. Trump is trying to undo the harm your boy caused.

Remember this quote from the Fake-News NYTimes?

"WASHINGTON — President Trump on Friday will move to halt the historic rapprochement between the United States and Cuba set in motion by former President Barack Obama,....

...Trump is expected to declare that the two-year-old Obama-era approach of engagement had amounted to a failed policy of appeasement.

... will also place a distinct chill on the relationship between the United States and Cuba that was just beginning to thaw ....[Fake news: there was no such 'thaw.']

Here's what a 'thaw' looks like to Liberals:
In 2010, there were 2,000 political prisoners in Cuba.
2014 there are 8,400 political prisoners.

The only folks that Democrats/Liberals see as needing rescue on Cuba, are in Gitmo.

free copies

obama-havana-not-like-reagan-moscow-b-r.jpg

You mean coming to America from Cuba.

One guy did it on a windsurfer. :eek:

From everywhere.

When Haitian refugees flee their island, do they aim for Cuba (53 miles), Turks and Caicos (110 miles), Jamaica (124 miles), the Cayman Islands ( 440 miles), or Florida (523 miles)?

Why is that?

I'm sure the bulk of the killing was done well before you were ever hatched. All that's left now are the sheep.

Uh huh, I'm sure that the Cuban people would have much preferred a right wing junta military dictatorship, say like El Salvador, Chile or Nicaragua.

They would have, right?

Uh huh, I'm sure that the Cuban people would have much preferred a right wing junta military dictatorship, say like El Salvador, Chile or Nicaragua.

They would have, right?

Freedom is what they would have preferred, you moron.

1. Having seized power on January 1, 1959, Fidel Castro, following the tradition of Vladimir Lenin, turned his nation into a huge slave camp. Half a million human beings have passed through Castro’s gulags. Since Cuba’s population is only around eleven million, that gives Castro’s despotism the highest political incarceration rate, per capita, on earth.
    1. Firing squads have carried out more than fifteen thousand executions.
    2. The Castro regime's barbarity is best epitomized by the Camilo Cienfuegos plan, the program of horrors followed in the forced-labor camp on the Isle of Pines. Forced to work almost naked, prisoners were made to cut grass with their teeth and to sit in latrine trenches for long periods of time. Pascal Fontaine, “Cuba: Interminable Totalitarianism in the Tropics,” in the Black Book of Communism, p. 647-665

Trump supports a policy that let Fidel Castro die old, wealthy, and loved despite being a monster. Tyrant's have to look out for one another, I guess.

In fact, quite the reverse.
It is Hussein Obama who licked Castro's blood stained boots.

The NYTimes article and the rest of my posts prove beyond any doubt that you are a low-life lying Liberal.

Did I hit the nail on your head?

You're a moron....but at least you take a moron's position here.

Nothing in the entire universe suggests a fear of Cuba.

Nothing....you know, as in your IQ.

American policy.....not Democrat policy, not Liberal policy.....means opposing dictatorships and communist murderers.

Have you ever considered becoming an American?

Forum List

Back