🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Promise Keeping: Cuba

In the micro, President Trump is continuing to break the politician's tradition by actually keeping his promises.

In the macro, the resistance to this move shows how very strong and ensconced the hold of Stalinism, Communism, Marxism is in this country, due to Frank Roosevelt's policies and Democrat power.

1. "WASHINGTON — President Trump on Friday will move to halt the historic rapprochement between the United States and Cuba set in motion by former President Barack Obama,....

...Trump is expected to declare that the two-year-old Obama-era approach of engagement had amounted to a failed policy of appeasement.

... will also place a distinct chill on the relationship between the United States and Cuba that was just beginning to thaw ....[Fake news: there was no such 'thaw.']

....Trump is delivering on a politically potent promise he made to the Cuban-American exile community based in Miami, which backed him in last year’s election and was deeply opposed to the détente." https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/15/us/politics/cuba-trump-obama.html?mcubz=2&_r=0

2. Dennis Prager has written : "Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real."

The statement is echoed in this, from the NYTimes article: "...the move toward normalizing relations between Washington and Havana had yielded national security, diplomatic and economic benefits for the United States that should not be sacrificed."
[ The fact is that the policies Obama tossed were designed to push back communism in our hemisphere, and give freedom to the Cuban people....neither of which is important to Liberals/Democrats/Communists.]

3. For Democrats, communism, no matter the rivers of blood and oppression, is no big deal:

a. "....we are now free of that inordinate fear of communism...."
Jimmy Carter
Jimmy Carter: UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME - Address at Commencement Exercises at the University

b.Hussein Obama downplayed the differences between capitalism and communism, claiming that they are just “intellectual arguments.” He urged those at atown hall eventin Buenos Aires, Argentina on Wednesday to “just choose from what works.”
Obama Downplays Difference Between Capitalism, Communism

View attachment 133449
Will no doubt piss off Retarded Right Wing.

‘Dreamers’ to Stay in U.S. for Now, but Long-Term Fate Is Unclear

Seems you posted that in the wrong thread.

See, eddie, what I was saying yesterday 'bout being worried about you?
And I didn't even have my closing bell drink yet

Hmmmm.....ol' pal, you seem to try to refer to stocks just a bit too much......

Startin' to get the feeling that Longfellow had you in mind when he wrote

Tell me not, in mournful numbers,
Life is but an empty dream!
For the soul is dead that slumbers,
And things are not what they seem.
LOL the numbers have been mournful this week and last friday and unfortunately they are what they seem

Try an abacus.

Because, Cuba Expert, Cuba is only a couple notches above North Korea.
Yes, and international isolation has turned it into an open society. Oh wait, it's just the opposite. Great plan.

Cuba would have been back to a capitalist paradise decades ago if the US hadn't been such assholes over Castro. Half the bank accounts of NY and NJ would have been held there by now.

Oh. Then Cubans have ceased to escape from Cuba and boat to Florida in order to find freedom. I'm shocked, I tell you, shocked!

Given a bit more time and capitalism people will on the boats back to Cuba.

Did you hear Trump's speech about Cuba just in the past hour?

I never listen to what he says. That keeps his lies down to every other word.

Liberals: wanting what's bad for America since time began.
What's bad about making an enemy a friend? Turning an island nation 90 miles from our shores from communism back to - capitalism. Yeah, sounds awful.
That's what your problem is. Facts are ignored but the "sound" of it is good. Sounds pretty foolish to me.

The facts are the Orange Menace is going back to a policy that never worked and was tried for, six fucking decades. You people never learn.

Another inexplicable partisan issue.

Why are we so afraid of Cuba?

Why don't we just drop a big ol' bag of American love on 'em? Let the people there, who are suffering, see what they're missing.

I realize some folks are obediently following along on this because FREEDOM & LIBERTY 'n stuff, but this is silly.

This is really too bad that Trump is so threatened by Obama that he continues to undo some of the good that came from his Cuba policy. Cuba's developed a very effective cancer drug for those suffering from NSCLC. Whereas in this country they die after a few months, the drug that the Cubans developed has cancer patients still alive after 5-8 years. The Rochester Institute is offering this drug to NSCLC patients through it's agreement with the Cubans, and I sure hope Trump doesn't fuck that up, too.
Obama is a joke. Trump is trying to undo the harm your boy caused.

Boy = N*gger.

How many countries has Cuba invaded? How many lives have been lost to Cuban missles? Jesus you sheep are stupid. You're actually calling Cuba "murderous", how I wish stupidity were painful!

"You're actually calling Cuba "murderous",..."

I recognize that you've been proven to be an imbecile many times over.....but...
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

So.....let's do it again:

"Most of the world’s communist regimes have either collapsed or reformed. However, at least two unreformed communist governments still remain: Cuba and North Korea.
Despite the good press it enjoys among some Western leftists, Castro’s Cuba is only modestly better. Since coming to power in 1959, Castro’s government has executed some 1.5% of Cuba’s population for “political” dissent, while incarcerating another 5.6% in concentration camps. These figures would be even higher if not for the proximity of the United States, which enabled a large part of Cuba’s population to flee."
3 Reasons We Must Remember Communist Crimes | Ilya Somin

Yeah.....you imbecile....I'm actually calling Cuba "murderous".....

You silly fool, your grasp of world history is sooooooo shallow that you single out Cuba as being one leg of the Axis of Evil. You know, you are almost as stupid as Bush. In fact, you might be even more stupid than Bush

This is just more of the giant orange flapping cats anus lips petty revenge because Obama made fun of him at the correspondents dinner. Drumph is a child.

His devotees are even more childish and stupid than he is. The idiots now are in charge, and the results of their leadership are predictably awful. This will pale in comparison to what awaits us.

What's bad about making an enemy a friend? Turning an island nation 90 miles from our shores from communism back to - capitalism. Yeah, sounds awful.
That's what your problem is. Facts are ignored but the "sound" of it is good. Sounds pretty foolish to me.

The facts are the Orange Menace is going back to a policy that never worked and was tried for, six fucking decades. You people never learn.

No he is not, how ignorant are you again? It's amazing you can tie your own shoes.

Trumps prohibiting business with the Cuban military and intelligence.. You can still travel.there and buy Cuban cigars ..

How many countries has Cuba invaded? How many lives have been lost to Cuban missles? Jesus you sheep are stupid. You're actually calling Cuba "murderous", how I wish stupidity were painful!

"You're actually calling Cuba "murderous",..."

I recognize that you've been proven to be an imbecile many times over.....but...
I get that warm, fuzzy feeling that only cruelty to the stupid can provide.

So.....let's do it again:

"Most of the world’s communist regimes have either collapsed or reformed. However, at least two unreformed communist governments still remain: Cuba and North Korea.
Despite the good press it enjoys among some Western leftists, Castro’s Cuba is only modestly better. Since coming to power in 1959, Castro’s government has executed some 1.5% of Cuba’s population for “political” dissent, while incarcerating another 5.6% in concentration camps. These figures would be even higher if not for the proximity of the United States, which enabled a large part of Cuba’s population to flee."
3 Reasons We Must Remember Communist Crimes | Ilya Somin

Yeah.....you imbecile....I'm actually calling Cuba "murderous".....

You silly fool, your grasp of world history is sooooooo shallow that you single out Cuba as being one leg of the Axis of Evil. You know, you are almost as stupid as Bush. In fact, you might be even more stupid than Bush

No, you lying low-life....I simply put you in your place: the last seat in the dumb row.

Did you write this?

"You're actually calling Cuba "murderous",..."?????

Are you ready to beg for forgiveness????

Here's another custard pie smashed in your ignorant kisser:

“Revolutions, like trees, must be judged by their fruit,” Ignazio Silone wrote, and this is the standard the authors apply to the Communist experience—in the China of “the Great Helmsman,” Kim Il Sung’s Korea, Vietnam under “Uncle Ho” and Cuba under Castro, Ethiopia under Mengistu, Angola under Neto, and Afghanistan under Najibullah.

The authors, all distinguished scholars based in Europe, document Communist crimes against humanity, but also crimes against national and universal culture, from Stalin’s destruction of hundreds of churches in Moscow to Ceausescu’s leveling of the historic heart of Bucharest to the widescale devastation visited on Chinese culture by Mao’s Red Guards."
"The Black Book of Communism"
The Black Book of Communism — Stéphane Courtois, Nicolas Werth, Jean-Louis Panné, Andrzej Paczkowski, Karel Bartošek, Jean-Louis Margolin, Dr. Mark Kramer | Harvard University Press

21MR9Z6EKNL._BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

It's called a "book."

No....no crayons necessary, dunce.

No he is not, how ignorant are you again? It's amazing you can tie your own shoes.

Trumps prohibiting business with the Cuban military and intelligence.. You can still travel.there and buy Cuban cigars ..

Cuba owns all the businesses How will trump prevent visitors from spending there,,,,,,,where all monies go to the state?

This is just more of the giant orange flapping cats anus lips petty revenge because Obama made fun of him at the correspondents dinner. Drumph is a child.

His devotees are even more childish and stupid than he is. The idiots now are in charge, and the results of their leadership are predictably awful. This will pale in comparison to what awaits us.

You've stopped trying to support Cuba and Obama???

I beat it out of you?

Excellent.

You've stopped trying to support Cuba and Obama???

I beat it out of you?

Excellent.
Cuban cigars still coming through Canada

Cuba owns all the businesses How will trump prevent visitors from spending there,,,,,,,where all monies go to the state?
What....isn't that called communism? You support that?

Trump is a moron and so are those wanting again try 60 years of failed foreign policy.

Cuba doesn't own all business, it's legal in Cuba now for a company to be 100% foreign owned.

Trump is a moron and so are those wanting again try 60 years of failed foreign policy.

Again moron he is not doing the same thing..

Quit being a fucking tard.

Forum List

Back