Trump Promise:Tax Cut For Workers Making Under 25,000 Year

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
Lol.....the rich are getting their 35% tax rate, through loopholes and breaks they pay 15%, cut to 15%...do the math...when ya gonna wake up?

The rich will pay NO taxes.

How do you figure when they pay them all now?

Top 20% of Earners Pay 84% of Income Tax

My best friend runs his own insurance agency. His net worth is right around a million dollars. I was just telling him the other night while we were out that I'm getting around a $3500 income tax refund. He said he'll be writing a check to the IRS for around $70,000 and does every year.

Where they gonna get the money from?....
Silly question. Mexico of course, and all of the oil we can take (steal) from the middle eastern countries we will be invading.

Huh? And they will be taxed that 15% thats is really 0% TAX dollars if they are subjected to any tax at all, not profit dollars. The tpp is on its way...a counterfeit from camouflage in slow motion. Just like the corporate coup.

Lol.....the rich are getting their 35% tax rate, through loopholes and breaks they pay 15%, cut to 15%...do the math...when ya gonna wake up?
The poor pay no taxes…

You are just dumb. When you own over 80% of the wealth wouldnt you EXPECT to pay more? Is this a "reward" to you from the gov or something?

My best friend runs his own insurance agency. His net worth is right around a million dollars. I was just telling him the other night while we were out that I'm getting around a $3500 income tax refund. He said he'll be writing a check to the IRS for around $70,000 and does every year.

and that still leaves him 930 thousand dollars. You wouldnt be happy with that and praising the system that made you wealthy?

you fuckers steal the money from the working and poor and you want THEM to pay the taxes? Lmao.

and that still leaves him 930 thousand dollars. You wouldnt be happy with that and praising the system that made you wealthy?

No, tard, it doesn't. Apparently, you don't know the difference between net worth and income, which is not surprising, because people like you who preach class warfare never do it out of an economic understanding. You do it out of envy, jealousy, and greed.

...if ya just left the money in their pockets, you wouldnt have more tax to pay! :)

you fuckers steal the money from the working and poor and you want THEM to pay the taxes? Lmao.

No, tard, it doesn't. Apparently, you don't know the difference between net worth and income, which is not surprising, because people like you who preach class warfare never do it out of an economic understanding. You do it out of envy, jealousy, and greed.

Your a fool. I understand the only way to create a strong economy and thus a strong nation is to tax the shit out of the rich, put prople to work and take care of them when out of work monetarily and health. You dont care about the health of the Country that allows you to excel financially. You want to destroy it. How smart is that?

Your a fool. I understand the only way to create a strong economy and thus a strong nation is to tax the shit out of the rich, put prople to work and take care of them when out of work monetarily and health.

In other words, you don't know shit. Go back to your playpen, baby.

Ok, so, you dont think people should pay more the richer they get....the more the wealth transfers?....

I understand economics. 1935-1970 says it all.

Yes, it does. It says when you have a monopoly on production you can over charge everyone out the ass for your product, but when competition comes back into play, you are forced to charge a reasonable market rate, making your product more affordable and attainable for more people.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. Your full of the common propaganda.

I understand economics. 1935-1970 says it all.

Yes, it does. It says when you have a monopoly on production you can over charge everyone out the ass for your product, but when competition comes back into play, you are forced to charge a reasonable market rate, making your product more affordable and attainable for more people.

lol, Im arguing with you? Lol, your an out of work welder that hates unions, huh?....votes republican....on emotion....huh?

Forum List

Back