Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

Neither did the Nazis, and we kicked their asses.

You have some seriously flawed thinking.

Let me put it this way. Were I called up yet again to go to battle, I would rather face the enemy soldiers and have my weapon trained upon them than to have to worry about guys like you covering my back.
I spent a lot of years at the tip of the pointy spear, pants shitter.

You were an African missionary?
It's an expression we used in the military, idiot.

No. I was in the military. I heard it used by those who couldn't be in the military because they wet the bed.
Urban Dictionary: tip of the spear

Dunking someone is not torture... It's persuasion
Lol
Ah, like this?
the-rack.jpg

Not torture? Hmm, I'm sure American soldiers subjected to it in the future will be very pleased to know that.
Exactly.

These psychos have given every enemy permission to torture Americans.
You think if we don't torture them, they won't torture us? Really, you think that? :lol:
When you redefine what torture is, and give permission to waterboard, you increase the chances of our fighting men to be tortured.

Common sense, dumbass.

More dribble from a man who sat out the war bobbing on a boat 500 miles from any hostilities.

The Nazis at Fox News invented the "no physical harm" criteria for torture. It's a crock of shit you parrots picked up without even knowing it has nothing to do with international law.

Hey numb-nutz - suggestion... you keep siding with filthy Muslims and the enemy, you might be experiencing waterboarding yourself. Then you'll truly be able to post as one with experience. LOL!
More binary thinking.....if one is against torture that automatically means they support the enemy. It beats thinking beyond the 2nd grade level doesn't it, Stolen Valor?

Not torture? Hmm, I'm sure American soldiers subjected to it in the future will be very pleased to know that.
Exactly.

You think if we don't torture them, they won't torture us? Really, you think that? :lol:
Well then, all the more reason to jump right in, eh? We're America! We can be the Best at anything....including TORTURE! MURICA!!!

Most of the time, American soldiers have undergone far more severe forms of torture than mere waterboarding. John McCain cannot raise his arms over his head today.
So, what's the problem? You approve of torture.

I approve of whatever it takes to win. The military we have faced does not subscribe to the same rules our soldiers are hamstrung by.
Where is the evidence that torturing helps you win? The Nazis and the Japanese tortured. Did that help them win?

No but it was because we had American patriots fighting for our cause and not a bunch of cowards.
Interesting that you call today's military a bunch of cowards. Once again, a RWr proving that support of our military is only dependent on when it is politically expedient for them. Otherwise, trash and ignore and insult them.

No one called today's military a bunch of cowards. I inferred that were you and I to be in the same platoon, I would simply take you out first before I took on the enemy soldiers. I would protect my back.

I don't have a problem with waterboarding it really causes no harm it's just scary as hell

Exactly.

When you redefine what torture is, and give permission to waterboard, you increase the chances of our fighting men to be tortured.

Common sense, dumbass.
So you DO think if we're nice to them, they'll be nice to us. Thanks for confirming, dumbass.

Common sense, dumbass.

Trump will reinstate waterboarding, that's a fact. He's also going to tell intel to twist their nuts off with steel wool until they talk. Or, pull their fucking teeth out one at a time until they talk, with a red-hot piece of metal shoved up their ass.
Big difference - ?? He's telling intel ... not assholes like you and the media.
Next?
Yay AMERICA!!!!!:salute:

I approve of whatever it takes to win. The military we have faced does not subscribe to the same rules our soldiers are hamstrung by.
Neither did the Nazis, and we kicked their asses.

You have some seriously flawed thinking.

Let me put it this way. Were I called up yet again to go to battle, I would rather face the enemy soldiers and have my weapon trained upon them than to have to worry about guys like you covering my back.
You'd rather have torturer's covering your back. Gotcha. What a fine upstanding christian-y American you are.

Yes. A soldier I can depend on. Not a coward like you that I would also have to watch.

Interesting question. IF we have a stated policy of torture without limits (trump implied) and we actually torture at a brutal level, then we have absolutely 100% assured ourselves that our soldiers and captured civilians will be tortured in the most brutal way.

SO if you wanna give American soldiers NO CHANCE of avoiding being tortured, then by all means you want to support us using torture as a policy tool.

I spent a lot of years at the tip of the pointy spear, pants shitter.

You were an African missionary?
It's an expression we used in the military, idiot.
I'm surprised he doesn't know that. I was Navy and while it's not used so much by us, it's a familiar phrase.

I wasn't lying safe and secure 500 miles away from the action eating center cut pork chops and rib eyes. I was actually under fire.
Marshmallow shooters at the local off-base bar don't count.

So you believe that waterboarding is a tried and true method of getting accurate information? Those who extract info thru interrogation seem to disagree with you.

It has been reported that that is exactly how we got onto Bin Laden. Waterboarding is not torture. It's about like going through a football or fraternity initiation.
Give me ten minutes alone with you, and I'll change your mind about that.

You couldn't change my mind about anything Twerp. I was treated worse than you've ever been treated while I was in the military.
Five minutes. Just five minutes and you'd be begging me to stop torturing you.

I would probably simply snap your neck within 30 seconds.
Neat trick for an asshole who claims to have lost an arm in the Nam.
Do you type with one hand too?

Forum List

Back