Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

I don't have a problem with waterboarding it really causes no harm it's just scary as hell
How about rape, and beatings?
air_force_pinup_3.jpg

Life goes on right? No harm, no foul...

I never mentioned rape and beatings did I?

You think if we don't torture them, they won't torture us? Really, you think that? :lol:
Ah, so you want to be like them...
You don't defeat savages by kissing them.
And what do you win when you are worse than they are?

ISIS, just doing what's required to win...
1408572680233_wps_7_JAMES_FOLEY_beheaded_by_I.jpg

The Right just sees a financial opportunity. Pay Per VIew torture of suspects.....they can title the programs "Because They Do It Too"

I don't have a problem with waterboarding it really causes no harm it's just scary as hell
How about rape, and beatings?
air_force_pinup_3.jpg

Life goes on right? No harm, no foul...

I never mentioned rape and beatings did I?
Nope, but what's the problem, if it helps you win?

Like I said waterboarding causes no real harm it's just scary.

I don't equate it with medieval torture it's an effective tool just like sleep deprivation or the use of drugs

So, what's the problem? You approve of torture.

I approve of whatever it takes to win. The military we have faced does not subscribe to the same rules our soldiers are hamstrung by.
Where is the evidence that torturing helps you win? The Nazis and the Japanese tortured. Did that help them win?

No but it was because we had American patriots fighting for our cause and not a bunch of cowards.
Interesting that you call today's military a bunch of cowards. Once again, a RWr proving that support of our military is only dependent on when it is politically expedient for them. Otherwise, trash and ignore and insult them.

No one called today's military a bunch of cowards. I inferred that were you and I to be in the same platoon, I would simply take you out first before I took on the enemy soldiers. I would protect my back.
You most certainly did...."...because we HAD American patriots fighting for our cause and not a bunch of cowards". It's there in your post for all to see.

But I also see that you support fragging. Just like Warbler used to talk about throwing gay sailors overboard. You are two of a kind. The kind that the military court martials if they catch you.

I approve of whatever it takes to win. The military we have faced does not subscribe to the same rules our soldiers are hamstrung by.
Neither did the Nazis, and we kicked their asses.

You have some seriously flawed thinking.

Let me put it this way. Were I called up yet again to go to battle, I would rather face the enemy soldiers and have my weapon trained upon them than to have to worry about guys like you covering my back.
You'd rather have torturer's covering your back. Gotcha. What a fine upstanding christian-y American you are.

Yes. A soldier I can depend on. Not a coward like you that I would also have to watch.
Potential murderers such as yourself are usually weaned out during basic. I've seen a few in the brig before processing. You must have been in during Nam when the Army took anyone and anything.

Trump will reinstate waterboarding, that's a fact. He's also going to tell intel to twist their nuts off with steel wool until they talk. Or, pull their fucking teeth out one at a time until they talk, with a red-hot piece of metal shoved up their ass.

Ima telling you the cable rights to this programming will be worth a fucking fortune.

HHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGEEEEEE.

And people thought cage fighting was violent. HA. MMA has met its match.
Its tORtURE tILL tHEY DIE.

Check your local listings for the dates and times in your viewing area.

Sponsored by; tortured Veterans for tRump.

Where is the evidence that torturing helps you win? The Nazis and the Japanese tortured. Did that help them win?

No but it was because we had American patriots fighting for our cause and not a bunch of cowards.
Interesting that you call today's military a bunch of cowards. Once again, a RWr proving that support of our military is only dependent on when it is politically expedient for them. Otherwise, trash and ignore and insult them.

No one called today's military a bunch of cowards. I inferred that were you and I to be in the same platoon, I would simply take you out first before I took on the enemy soldiers. I would protect my back.
You most certainly did...."...because we HAD American patriots fighting for our cause and not a bunch of cowards". It's there in your post for all to see.

But I also see that you support fragging. Just like Warbler used to talk about throwing gay sailors overboard. You are two of a kind. The kind that the military court martials if they catch you.

Actually, the military decorated me. They even gave me a lifetime 60% disability pension and a ten-point veteran's preference. I also got a college education under the G.I. Bill.

The cowards I referred to were people like you.

Let me put it this way. Were I called up yet again to go to battle, I would rather face the enemy soldiers and have my weapon trained upon them than to have to worry about guys like you covering my back.
You'd rather have torturer's covering your back. Gotcha. What a fine upstanding christian-y American you are.

Yes. A soldier I can depend on. Not a coward like you that I would also have to watch.
Potential murderers such as yourself are usually weaned out during basic. I've seen a few in the brig before processing. You must have been in during Nam when the Army took anyone and anything.

Actually the CIA and NSA pick those guys up before the ink is dry on the discharge papers

Actually, the military decorated me. They even gave me a lifetime 60% disability pension and a ten-point veteran's preference. I also got a college education under the G.I. Bill.

Tinsel and pretty sparklies...I'm sure.

The rest of it....what a shame to waste a G.I. Bill.

Actually, we were trained to kill during basic. We weren't going off on Carnival Cruise Lines like you did.

You would take out a member of your own platoon before the enemy? What fucking Army were you in asshole? Al Queda?

Fucking idiot.

Tinsel and pretty sparklies...I'm sure.

The rest of it....what a shame to waste a G.I. Bill.

Yes, we can tell you are a real winner.

You think if we don't torture them, they won't torture us? Really, you think that? :lol:

Interesting question. IF we have a stated policy of torture without limits (trump implied) and we actually torture at a brutal level, then we have absolutely 100% assured ourselves that our soldiers and captured civilians will be tortured in the most brutal way.

SO if you wanna give American soldiers NO CHANCE of avoiding being tortured, then by all means you want to support us using torture as a policy tool.
I notice how you didn't answer the question you posted. Do you think they won't torture us because we don't torture them? And don't duck the question.

Somehow I'm not surprise that Trump voters are Anything to Win kinds of people. Makes perfect sense.

But, can they see enough to know that you can't denounce others for doing as you do? Personally, I don't like giving a pass to these types:
6a00d83451576d69e201b7c7457fc2970b.png

You would take out a member of your own platoon before the enemy? What fucking Army were you in asshole? Al Queda?

Fucking idiot.

If he was a threat to me, of course. Are you so stupid you don't think it has ever been done?

Forum List

Back