Trump promises much worse than water boarding...torture?

Neither did the Nazis, and we kicked their asses.

You have some seriously flawed thinking.

Let me put it this way. Were I called up yet again to go to battle, I would rather face the enemy soldiers and have my weapon trained upon them than to have to worry about guys like you covering my back.
You'd rather have torturer's covering your back. Gotcha. What a fine upstanding christian-y American you are.

Yes. A soldier I can depend on. Not a coward like you that I would also have to watch.
Potential murderers such as yourself are usually weaned out during basic. I've seen a few in the brig before processing. You must have been in during Nam when the Army took anyone and anything.

Actually, we were trained to kill during basic. We weren't going off on Carnival Cruise Lines like you did.
What a cool story, bro. I can see how much you need to push it.

Interesting that you call today's military a bunch of cowards. Once again, a RWr proving that support of our military is only dependent on when it is politically expedient for them. Otherwise, trash and ignore and insult them.

No one called today's military a bunch of cowards. I inferred that were you and I to be in the same platoon, I would simply take you out first before I took on the enemy soldiers. I would protect my back.
You most certainly did...."...because we HAD American patriots fighting for our cause and not a bunch of cowards". It's there in your post for all to see.

But I also see that you support fragging. Just like Warbler used to talk about throwing gay sailors overboard. You are two of a kind. The kind that the military court martials if they catch you.

Actually, the military decorated me. They even gave me a lifetime 60% disability pension and a ten-point veteran's preference. I also got a college education under the G.I. Bill.

The cowards I referred to were people like you.

Tinsel and pretty sparklies...I'm sure.

The rest of it....what a shame to waste a G.I. Bill.

Yes, we can tell you are a real winner.
I certainly don't feel the need to push what an awesome badass warrior I am.....if that's what you are inferring.

Somehow I'm not surprise that Trump voters are Anything to Win kinds of people. Makes perfect sense.

But, can they see enough to know that you can't denounce others for doing as you do? Personally, I don't like giving a pass to these types:
6a00d83451576d69e201b7c7457fc2970b.png
We don't set people on fire, dumbass.

Let me put it this way. Were I called up yet again to go to battle, I would rather face the enemy soldiers and have my weapon trained upon them than to have to worry about guys like you covering my back.
You'd rather have torturer's covering your back. Gotcha. What a fine upstanding christian-y American you are.

Yes. A soldier I can depend on. Not a coward like you that I would also have to watch.
Potential murderers such as yourself are usually weaned out during basic. I've seen a few in the brig before processing. You must have been in during Nam when the Army took anyone and anything.

Actually, we were trained to kill during basic. We weren't going off on Carnival Cruise Lines like you did.

What the hell do you think they trained us to do? Needlepoint?

Trump promises to get the U.S. charged with war crimes as soon as he's POTUS. Get the whole world against us....what a deal!...what a puke!....what a Christian!
And Cruz promised to bomb oil tankers. I'm sure the coastal nations will appreciate that.

You do realize he was talking about trucks, not ships. Right?

ISIS doesn't have oil tanker ships.
Proof?

Oh, shut up! ISIS is landlocked! Get a freaking map!
No need ISIS has trucks and cash finding a tanker should be easy.
Being landlocked never stopped the bad guys before .

No one called today's military a bunch of cowards. I inferred that were you and I to be in the same platoon, I would simply take you out first before I took on the enemy soldiers. I would protect my back.
You most certainly did...."...because we HAD American patriots fighting for our cause and not a bunch of cowards". It's there in your post for all to see.

But I also see that you support fragging. Just like Warbler used to talk about throwing gay sailors overboard. You are two of a kind. The kind that the military court martials if they catch you.

Actually, the military decorated me. They even gave me a lifetime 60% disability pension and a ten-point veteran's preference. I also got a college education under the G.I. Bill.

I certainly don't feel the need to push what an awesome badass warrior I am.....if that's what you are inferring.

My warrior days ended in 1966. You never had any.

Gotta love all these torture advocates !
The most extreme torture most of them have experienced is constipation and the occasional play at an elementary school.

Your pants should spontaneous combust any second now.

Do you think they won't torture us because we don't torture them? And don't duck the question.

Do you not comprehend very well?
If we torture them they will torture us. 100% guaranteed.
If we do not torture them, there is a slim possibility that our captured soldiers could avoid torture.

Now if you were a soldier and captured which chance would you rather have? No chance of avoiding torture or a slim chance of avoiding torture?

Here is where I would expect you to say that we have to torture for some weird ass reason and that if our soldiers get tortured in return, well they did volunteer for the military. And they knew the risks. And its all justified in your mind.

Would that be correct?

Do you think they won't torture us because we don't torture them?
Nope. But question for you, is it good to be as immoral as others?
Then you don't really have a point. First you say waterboarding them will cause them to torture us, then you acknowledge they will do it even if we DON'T. If you have a problem with waterboarding, fine, but the bogus argument you're presenting doesn't cut it.

Do you think they won't torture us because we don't torture them? And don't duck the question.

If we do not torture them, there is a slim possibility that our captured soldiers could avoid torture.

Now if you were a soldier and captured which chance would you rather have? No chance of avoiding torture or a slim chance of avoiding torture?

Here is where I would expect you to say that we have to torture for some weird ass reason and that if our soldiers get tortured in return, well they did volunteer for the military. And they knew the risks. And its all justified in your mind.

Would that be correct?
No. Nothing you said is correct.

Does Trump support whipping?

That is much worse than waterboarding

Would that be correct?
No. Nothing you said is correct.
False!

What the hell do you think they trained us to do? Needlepoint?
More binary thinking I see....if it isn't training people to kill others, it's needlepoint.

So...you are trying to relive your "glory" days?

Forum List

Back