Trump promises to end taxation of overtime pay: 'Your overtime hours will be tax-free'

I was being sarcastic. I was mocking idiot hypocrites like you, who really only oppose "free shit" when someone else is getting it.
Nah, you carried the theme for more than a post….Thats how you think.

You even said straight up, you’ll vote for the person that gives you the most free shit…

Nah, you carried the theme for more than a post….Thats how you think.

You even said straight up, you’ll vote for the person that gives you the most free shit…

sarcasm takes a certain IQ to grasp, thus you will always be left out in the cold

Does the POTUS have the power to change the tax code and exempt OT pay from taxes?

sarcasm takes a certain IQ to grasp, thus you will always be left out in the cold
Oh no…you don’t get to use that argument, especially when it is people such as yourself that conflate, and make shit up about Trump supporters in the first place…

progressive libs like you can never accept their own tactics used against them….

Oh no…you don’t get to use that argument, especially when it is people such as yourself that conflate, and make shit up about Trump supporters in the first place…

progressive libs like you can never accept their own tactics used against them….

It is not an argument, it is a a fact.

dblack has a long anti-duopoly history on this forum and started an entire satire thread on the very topic of free shit. Anyone with an IQ above 50 could see it for what it was.

Again, you are SOL

It sure was....And, if it's not what you meant, then you should be more clear when shooting off your mouth.
Not even remotely true.
Here you go.

“I’m announcing today in a major statement that under the Trump administration, your government will pay for — or your insurance company will be mandated to pay for — all costs associated with IVF treatment,” he said at an event in Michigan. “Because we want more babies, to put it nicely.”

Not even remotely true.
Mark this one for the books Candy, I read “now” in your initial post, as “not”…. So, you’re right…in a sense. But, no, I’m not willing to pay for IVF treatments. But, you want me to pay for abortion…
Here you go.

“I’m announcing today in a major statement that under the Trump administration, your government will pay for — or your insurance company will be mandated to pay for — all costs associated with IVF treatment,” he said at an event in Michigan. “Because we want more babies, to put it nicely.”

So, where are my “comments” supporting that?

Mark this one for the books Candy, I read “now” in your initial post, as “not”…. So, you’re right…in a sense.
No, I’m right in reality.
But, no, I’m not willing to pay for IVF treatments. But, you want me to pay for abortion…
Link to where I said that.
So, where are my “comments” supporting that?
I didn’t say that.

I said that the man you worship and are voting for is supporting government funded IVF.

Observe:

1726323119215.png

And what about salaried people who put in more than 40 hours a week?

Are they going to get a tax break also?

Seeing you surrender again. You betcha. If you need another helping of J-Mac’s Ass, I’ll be happy to serve it to you again later.
You serve nothing but lies…But, if you need to tell yourself what you posted here, to make yourself feel like you’re smarter, then all I can say is, that’s really sad.

Forum List

Back