Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.

Hahaha...Ole Gator proves once again that he’s definitely NOT leftarded.
He claims his TDS problem isn't leftist.............yet he constantly shows his liberal skirt...........LOL

Quoting Trump is now a leftist thing. Wow, you people are fucking stupid

Negative
Playing stupid and pretending you don’t know the magnitude of obstruction and resistance that Trump faces from the filth of this nation is fucking retarded and 100% leftist. Get it now?
You reap what you sow

Trumps campaign was one of obstruction and resistance

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

He claims his TDS problem isn't leftist.............yet he constantly shows his liberal skirt...........LOL

Negative
Playing stupid and pretending you don’t know the magnitude of obstruction and resistance that Trump faces from the filth of this nation is fucking retarded and 100% leftist. Get it now?

Yeah, because there was no obstruction and resistance that Obama faced :21::21::21::21:

Nothing has changed shit for brains. All that has changed is which side is defending the shutdown.

you are no different whatsoever from the lefties you rant about daily.

Negative

Yeah, because there was no obstruction and resistance that Obama faced :21::21::21::21:

Nothing has changed shit for brains. All that has changed is which side is defending the shutdown.

you are no different whatsoever from the lefties you rant about daily.

You sure about that there King LefTard...I thought the Kenyan Chimp was given the authority to spend like a drunk sailor in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models...no? Wasn’t he issued a blank check? I thought he spent $10t...much of that approved by a Republican House. Am I making this shit up? Pull your fucking head from your filthy ass once dude...PLEASE!

You sure about that there King LefTard...I thought the Kenyan Chimp was given the authority to spend like a drunk sailor in a whorehouse full of virgin Playboy models...no? Wasn’t he issued a blank check? I thought he spent $10t...much of that approved by a Republican House. Am I making this shit up? Pull your fucking head from your filthy ass once dude...PLEASE!
^^^ Says he's a "Christian".

:laugh:

Negative
You reap what you sow

Huh?
Are you kidding...His campaign was as simple and straightforward as it fucking gets. His campaign went like this.....
”FUCK WETBACKS, ITS TIME TO PUT AMERICANS FIRST.”
That’s all he had...that’s all he ran on., that’s all he needed.
Where’s the obstruction or resistance in that?

There you go lying again half breed....I said “I’m a terrible Christian.”
Remember now?

Remember now?
Hey, we agree.

I like having people like you around, for when the talk radio wingers pretend that racism no longer exists.

You're about as miserable and cowardly as it gets.

So, thanks!

Last edited:

Remember now?
I like having people like you around, for when the talk radio wingers pretend that racism no longer exists.

So, thanks!

We know you do Mac, you’ve played that bullshit the fuck out, you have said it many many times...we get it, trust me.
And thats cool...because I’m always happy to say what most think yet don’t have the nuts to say.
You filthy bastards have fully brought racism back from the dead by forcing your wetbacks on us....thanks for that Mac.

Remember now?

So, thanks!

We know you do Mac, you’ve played that bullshit the fuck out, you have said it many many times...we get it, trust me.
And thats cool...because I’m always happy to say what most think yet don’t have the nuts to say.
You filthy bastards have fully brought racism back from the dead by forcing your wetbacks on us....thanks for that Mac.
Grrr! Grrr!

I'm so thankful I'm not like you.

And Schumer and Pelosi pieces of shit stone wall Trump at every turn, even at the expense of our countries security ,and Trumps the bad guy, pathetic liberals.

Negative
You reap what you sow

Huh?
Are you kidding...His campaign was as simple and straightforward as it fucking gets. His campaign went like this.....
BUILD A WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT

And Schumer and Pelosi pieces of shit stone wall Trump at every turn, even at the expense of our countries security ,and Trumps the bad guy, pathetic liberals.

Trump's own words, sorry that your savior said shit you do not like, but deal with it and quit your fucking whining.

He's "weak" because he stands up to you thugs? :lmao:

Do you work in the Ministry of Truth, Meandering Marxist?

Negative
You reap what you sow

Huh?

Haha..oh that...I’ll explain....Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of degenerate wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall. Get it now?

He's "weak" because he stands up to you thugs? :lmao:

Do you work in the Ministry of Truth, Meandering Marxist?

They are his words, take it up with him.

Amazing how you sheep keep pretending these were my words and not the words of your savior in the White House.

43359028_2148516358493530_3197538641463214080_n.jpg

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.

And learn that Big Brother is the solution to every problem as you have, Meandering Marxist? :eek:

Trump's own words, sorry that your savior said shit you do not like, but deal with it and quit your fucking whining.

He said nothing I do not like dip, hope he shuts down the Goverment ,pull your head out of your ass when you read post.
head_up_ass.jpg

Negative
You reap what you sow

Huh?

Haha..oh that...I’ll explain....Apparently when Trump said “Mexico is paying for the Wall” a bunch of degenerate wack-jobs thought that meant a broke thirdworld shithole would cut America a check for $25 billion...haha...FUCKING IDIOTS. There’s just no way he meant that Mexico would pay in many different ways, directly and indirectly...haha
The truth is; nobody sane that can do third grade arithmetic ever gave two fucks about who would pay for the Wall. Get it now?
Well....then where is the money?
Trump has had two years to extract his money from Mexico
Where is it?

He said nothing I do not like dip, hope he shuts down the Goverment ,pull your head out of your ass when you read post.
View attachment 236159

Then you agree that Trump is a weak leader, since you like his words.

glad we worked that out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back