Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Thank you Mr Trump for showing us what a weak leader is.

He's "weak" because he stands up to you thugs? :lmao:

Do you work in the Ministry of Truth, Meandering Marxist?

They are his words, take it up with him.

Amazing how you sheep keep pretending these were my words and not the words of your savior in the White House.

What the fuck are you rambling about ?

Trump's own words...A shutdown falls on the President’s lack of leadership. He can’t even control his own party and get people together in a room. A shutdown means the president is weak."

This is the third shutdown in less than a year, all while the president's party controlled both sides of Congress.

Amazing how you sheep keep pretending these were my words and not the words of your savior in the White House.

About what a weak ass leader your savior in the White House is. Do try and keep up so I do not have to explain the thread to you.

43359028_2148516358493530_3197538641463214080_n.jpg

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.

And learn that Big Brother is the solution to every problem as you have, Meandering Marxist? :eek:

you are the people that give the government credit for everything.

US is a net exporters of oil, you sheep say that is because of the government.

You sheep credit the government with creating jobs.
Ah.............Gov't regulations can't kill jobs and drive them out...........Okaaaaay..............Why are all those businesses leaving California BTW...........oh NEVERMIND...............

He HATES Trump.......and has a severe case of TDS.....

:abgg2q.jpg:

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.

And learn that Big Brother is the solution to every problem as you have, Meandering Marxist? :eek:

Ah.............Gov't regulations can't kill jobs and drive them out...........Okaaaaay..............Why are all those businesses leaving California BTW...........oh NEVERMIND...............

One more time for you....The Government does not create jobs.

And Schumer and Pelosi pieces of shit stone wall Trump at every turn, even at the expense of our countries security ,and Trumps the bad guy, pathetic liberals.

Trump's own words, sorry that your savior said shit you do not like, but deal with it and quit your fucking whining.

He said nothing I do not like dip, hope he shuts down the Goverment ,pull your head out of your ass when you read post.
View attachment 236159

Then you agree that Trump is a weak leader, since you like his words.

glad we worked that out!

Dude you keep saying his words ,wtf are you talking about ?

About what a weak ass leader your savior in the White House is. Do try and keep up so I do not have to explain the thread to you.

You need to get back on your meds .Your all over the place.

One more time.............THE GOVERNMENT KILLS JOBS THROUGH DUMB ASS REGULATIONS....

Do you feel better now LOL

Nope, i have been consistent as hell...Trump said that a shutdown shows that the POTUS is a weak leader..I agree with him 100%.

One more time.............THE GOVERNMENT KILLS JOBS THROUGH DUMB ASS REGULATIONS....

I am sorry for speaking ill of your god, the government.

Forgive me

Nope, i have been consistent as hell...Trump said that a shutdown shows that the POTUS is a weak leader..I agree with him 100%.
Have you seen a Doctor about your TDS..........hear there is some good Butt Cream on the market that might help you.............

Oh........we were talking about border security and a wall.........Okay.......Pony the Fuck up or there is a Gov't Shutdown....

Damn glad we cleared up that we have a disagreement here..........Oh well.......hope the cream helps you out.

Forgive me

STFU..............He ran on border security and the Wall time to put up or shut up...........I want the illegal immigration problem fixed hell we've wanted them to do something about it for decades............

Your little rant and butt hurt doesn't change that now does it..........get back on your side of the line..........where you belong.

Strawman.png

Forgive me

STFU..............He ran on border security and the Wall time to put up or shut up...........I want the illegal immigration problem fixed hell we've wanted them to do something about it for decades............

Your little rant and butt hurt doesn't change that now does it..........get back on your side of the line..........where you belong.

Why hasn’t Trump fixed illegal immigration if it is such a high priority?

2 years ...No Wall
Hasnt met with Mexico on a solution
Hasn’t fixed DACA
Hasn’t worked out immigration reform
Has no plan for workers who overstay their Visas

All talk.....no action

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back