Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
You reap what you sow

Trumps campaign was one of obstruction and resistance

Huh?
Are you kidding...His campaign was as simple and straightforward as it fucking gets. His campaign went like this.....
”FUCK WETBACKS, ITS TIME TO PUT AMERICANS FIRST.”
That’s all he had...that’s all he ran on., that’s all he needed.
Where’s the obstruction or resistance in that?
BUILD A WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT

As much as you leftist bring that up, the less we really care. What we do care about is the wall.....not how it's funded.

The Great Wall of Trump was supposed to be free of charge to the taxpayer

And my healthcare insurance was supposed to be affordable.......imagine that!
Maybe you can get Mexico to help you pay it

Huh?
Are you kidding...His campaign was as simple and straightforward as it fucking gets. His campaign went like this.....
”FUCK WETBACKS, ITS TIME TO PUT AMERICANS FIRST.”
That’s all he had...that’s all he ran on., that’s all he needed.
Where’s the obstruction or resistance in that?

As much as you leftist bring that up, the less we really care. What we do care about is the wall.....not how it's funded.

I hear they have cheap drugs down there..........might lower the bills on Medicine........Do you think the Clinton Campaign, HSBC Bank, and Comey can do a deal with their buddies down there to do a deal for lower priced drugs..........

Thanks in advance........figured maybe they could launder money for the American people for a change.

I am sorry for speaking ill of your god, the government.

Forgive me
STFU..............He ran on border security and the Wall time to put up or shut up...........I want the illegal immigration problem fixed hell we've wanted them to do something about it for decades............

Your little rant and butt hurt doesn't change that now does it..........get back on your side of the line..........where you belong.
Why hasn’t Trump fixed illegal immigration if it is such a high priority?

2 years ...No Wall
Hasnt met with Mexico on a solution
Hasn’t fixed DACA
Hasn’t worked out immigration reform
Has no plan for workers who overstay their Visas

All talk.....no action

Trump is fine, it's our Republican Congress that's the problem. Until we adopt an Autocracy in this country, the President has only so much power.

Again a lack of leadership from the White House
Unable to work with his own party

Maybe he needs to read a book called...The Art of the Deal

He has worked with his own party. It's the Democrats who vote in lockstep that are the problem. They don't want to work with Trump. They don't want a wall period regardless what they have said in the past.

You can't work with people that have no desire to work with you.

They won’t work with Trump?

I thought he was the greatest Dealmaker we ever saw?
You elected him because he would not tolerate the same old Washington and would work from a businessman’s perspective

What happened?
He can’t even get a deal for a lousy $5 billion

I hear they have cheap drugs down there..........might lower the bills on Medicine........Do you think the Clinton Campaign, HSBC Bank, and Comey can do a deal with their buddies down there to do a deal for lower priced drugs..........

Thanks in advance........figured maybe they could launder money for the American people for a change.
When you cross the border they have a Pharmacia on every corner. Mostly Viagree and Rogaine

When you cross the border they have a Pharmacia on every corner. Mostly Viagree and Rogaine
They sell anti biotics over the counter too.............for cheap.....imagine that.....

Next time Clinton and gang are laundering money for the drug cartels........tell them to put in a good word for us......we know proctor and gamble will not lower the prices as they pay off the political hacks.

Thanks.........

Shitflinger, how much has exiting the NAFTA disaster already added to our treasury?

A fuckload more than $25 billion.

:21::21::21::21::21:

We did not "exit" a damn thing.

We put a new name on it and tweaked a few items.

Far and away the biggest change was the name.

43359028_2148516358493530_3197538641463214080_n.jpg
haha, Ben Carson the moron.

He has worked with his own party.
Damn, can you be any more delusional? He just rejected his own party's stopgap, because he is throwing a little hissy fit. It's like you haven't been to reality for quite a while.
Stop gap...........LOL........wait til the Dems have the House..........LOL

He asked for 3.4 Billion over what they offered..........cry me a stinking river.

Damn, can you be any more delusional? He just rejected his own party's stopgap, because he is throwing a little hissy fit. It's like you haven't been to reality for quite a while.

He asked for 3.4 Billion over what they offered..........cry me a stinking river.
And threw his little hissy when his own party said "no".

When are you cultists going g to come to terms with the fact that it's just 30 million of you and Trump, and the rest of the world laughs at you?

And threw his little hissy when his own party said "no".

When are you cultists going g to come to terms with the fact that it's just 30 million of you and Trump, and the rest of the world laughs at you?
When will you come to terms that Trump is the head of one of the 3 branches of gov't........with VETO POWER......

Over ride it.........or sit on a bar stool and spin Lib.

When will you come to terms that Trump is the head of one of the 3 branches of gov't........with VETO POWER.....
I already have, dummy. Pay attention...we're literally all making fun of him for his veto threat. Damn son, maybe take a break.
You are misguided...........why...........because you haven't figured out that stop caring what you think a long time ago.......

Over ride the VETO.......or pony the fuck up...........good luck.

Shitflinger, how much has exiting the NAFTA disaster already added to our treasury?

Let’s see the money
We do have almost a trillion dollar deficit

No, we have almost a 1.4 trillion dollar deficit.

Debt to the Penny (Daily History Search Application)

1 Jan 2018 total national debt was $20,492,746,546,193
20 Dec 2018 total national debt is $21,863,635,176,724

Just under a 1.4 trillion dollar increase.

Let’s see the money
We do have almost a trillion dollar deficit

Thanks Obama!

Obama has been out of office for almost 2 years. His final deficit was 585 billion, Trump has more than doubled that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back