Trump proves he is a weak leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah.............Gov't regulations can't kill jobs and drive them out...........Okaaaaay..............Why are all those businesses leaving California BTW...........oh NEVERMIND...............

One more time for you....The Government does not create jobs.

One more time.............THE GOVERNMENT KILLS JOBS THROUGH DUMB ASS REGULATIONS....

Do you feel better now LOL

I am sorry for speaking ill of your god, the government.

Forgive me

STFU..............He ran on border security and the Wall time to put up or shut up...........I want the illegal immigration problem fixed hell we've wanted them to do something about it for decades............

Your little rant and butt hurt doesn't change that now does it..........get back on your side of the line..........where you belong.

Why hasn’t Trump fixed illegal immigration if it is such a high priority?

2 years ...No Wall
Hasnt met with Mexico on a solution
Hasn’t fixed DACA
Hasn’t worked out immigration reform
Has no plan for workers who overstay their Visas

All talk.....no action

Holy Crap a response longer than one line........I'm impressed.......LOL

Ask Schumer who offered the DACA deal then tried to fuck him saying he promised to give him the money later........LOL

Tell Schumer to pony up 20 Billion for DACA and its done........Get busy.

One day I have hope that you will get past that conditioning, but I am not holding my breath.

And learn that Big Brother is the solution to every problem as you have, Meandering Marxist? :eek:

you are the people that give the government credit for everything.

US is a net exporters of oil, you sheep say that is because of the government.

You sheep credit the government with creating jobs.
Ah.............Gov't regulations can't kill jobs and drive them out...........Okaaaaay..............Why are all those businesses leaving California BTW...........oh NEVERMIND...............

One more time.............THE GOVERNMENT KILLS JOBS THROUGH DUMB ASS REGULATIONS....

Nonsense.

Idiotic, failed conservative dogma.

And learn that Big Brother is the solution to every problem as you have, Meandering Marxist? :eek:

you are the people that give the government credit for everything.

US is a net exporters of oil, you sheep say that is because of the government.

You sheep credit the government with creating jobs.

Nonsense.

Idiotic, failed conservative dogma.

LOL

Then why do businesses leave California........and people live in tents from your GREATNESS..........Please contain the STUPID in California...........we don't want you.

Forgive me

STFU..............He ran on border security and the Wall time to put up or shut up...........I want the illegal immigration problem fixed hell we've wanted them to do something about it for decades............

Your little rant and butt hurt doesn't change that now does it..........get back on your side of the line..........where you belong.

2 years ...No Wall
Hasn’t fixed DACA

All talk.....no action

Lol
No wall no border...
The Mexican government has zero credibility
DACA should be abolished... It’s a fucking joke
Illegal is illegal let them live in the shadows

Forgive me

2 years ...No Wall
Hasn’t fixed DACA

All talk.....no action

Ask Schumer who offered the DACA deal then tried to fuck him saying he promised to give him the money later........LOL

Our President is a moron
He negotiates like a spoiled child

If he offered up DACA and other immigration reform, he would have had his wall

He ended up with nothing

Forgive me

2 years ...No Wall
Hasn’t fixed DACA

All talk.....no action

Our President is a moron
He negotiates like a spoiled child

If he offered up DACA and other immigration reform, he would have had his wall

He ended up with nothing
Baloney.........Schumer offered it with strings attached.......with no intentions of funding the wall............Tell your buddy schumer...........path for DACA..........for 20 Billion in wall funding.....to be put in a fund.......until that money is spent and on nothing else................not the BS deal of a promise down the road Schumer would never keep............

Tell him to put up or shut up .....and the path for DACA is done.

“I completely support the idea that all government programs should have to rely exclusively on gofundme campaigns.” Jeffery A. Tucker

I am in complete agreement.

“I completely support the idea that all government programs should have to rely exclusively on gofundme campaigns.” Jeffery A. Tucker

I am in complete agreement.

Including the military I assume?

Forgive me

2 years ...No Wall
Hasn’t fixed DACA

All talk.....no action

Trump is fine, it's our Republican Congress that's the problem. Until we adopt an Autocracy in this country, the President has only so much power.

I think it is time to quit blaming Trump for everything. The majority of blame lies with the republicans both in the senate and the house. First if bonerhead had let the immigration bill come to the floor we would not be in our current mess. But the republicans are so fearful of trump that they cannot function. It is very obvious that the majority of Americans do not agree with the tea party radicals who are in their minority controlling congress as the leadership in Ryan and McConnell are to weak to protect the American people. Things are about to change with the house governed by people who really do care about the people. They let the working men and women down but seemed to have learned their lesion. The republicans seem to blinded by all their hatreds of anyone not a old white man that they can't get anything done. I might add that not all old white men are this blinded by hatred. I am an old white men, a veteran and I have worked with many different races and they were all the same. Some assholes and some great. It isn't the color of skin I look at but how they conduct their life. I find the old Whiteman to be the worst in this regard.

He claims his TDS problem isn't leftist.............yet he constantly shows his liberal skirt...........LOL

Quoting Trump is now a leftist thing. Wow, you people are fucking stupid

Negative
Playing stupid and pretending you don’t know the magnitude of obstruction and resistance that Trump faces from the filth of this nation is fucking retarded and 100% leftist. Get it now?
You reap what you sow

Trumps campaign was one of obstruction and resistance

Huh?
Are you kidding...His campaign was as simple and straightforward as it fucking gets. His campaign went like this.....
”FUCK WETBACKS, ITS TIME TO PUT AMERICANS FIRST.”
That’s all he had...that’s all he ran on., that’s all he needed.
Where’s the obstruction or resistance in that?
BUILD A WALL AND MAKE MEXICO PAY FOR IT

As much as you leftist bring that up, the less we really care. What we do care about is the wall.....not how it's funded.

I think it is time to quit blaming Trump for everything. The majority of blame lies with the republicans both in the senate and the house. First if bonerhead had let the immigration bill come to the floor we would not be in our current mess. But the republicans are so fearful of trump that they cannot function. It is very obvious that the majority of Americans do not agree with the tea party radicals who are in their minority controlling congress as the leadership in Ryan and McConnell are to weak to protect the American people. Things are about to change with the house governed by people who really do care about the people. They let the working men and women down but seemed to have learned their lesion. The republicans seem to blinded by all their hatreds of anyone not a old white man that they can't get anything done. I might add that not all old white men are this blinded by hatred. I am an old white men, a veteran and I have worked with many different races and they were all the same. Some assholes and some great. It isn't the color of skin I look at but how they conduct their life. I find the old Whiteman to be the worst in this regard.

Oh great, just what we need, another self-hating white.

rolling eyes.gif

As much as you leftist bring that up, the less we really care. What we do care about is the wall.....not how it's funded.

That is pretty much how people feel about everything the government does.

That is why we added 1.27 trillion do the national debt in the past FY and will add almost 1.4 this CY

Forgive me

2 years ...No Wall
Hasn’t fixed DACA

All talk.....no action

Trump is fine, it's our Republican Congress that's the problem. Until we adopt an Autocracy in this country, the President has only so much power.

Again a lack of leadership from the White House
Unable to work with his own party

Maybe he needs to read a book called...The Art of the Deal

Quoting Trump is now a leftist thing. Wow, you people are fucking stupid

Negative
Playing stupid and pretending you don’t know the magnitude of obstruction and resistance that Trump faces from the filth of this nation is fucking retarded and 100% leftist. Get it now?
You reap what you sow

Huh?
Are you kidding...His campaign was as simple and straightforward as it fucking gets. His campaign went like this.....

The Great Wall of Trump was supposed to be free of charge to the taxpayer

Negative
You reap what you sow

Huh?

The Great Wall of Trump was supposed to be free of charge to the taxpayer

And my healthcare insurance was supposed to be affordable.......imagine that!

Forgive me

2 years ...No Wall
Hasn’t fixed DACA

All talk.....no action

Again a lack of leadership from the White House
Unable to work with his own party

Maybe he needs to read a book called...The Art of the Deal

He has worked with his own party. It's the Democrats who vote in lockstep that are the problem. They don't want to work with Trump. They don't want a wall period regardless what they have said in the past.

You can't work with people that have no desire to work with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back